- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT$55.43 - $103.88
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP PLUS$92.08 - $133.38
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4WINTERCONTACT$117.90 - $299.19
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.94 - $134.87
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
About Jeep Compass Tires
The Jeep Compass SUV is great fun to drive. It has the luxurious comfort of a SUV and the handling of a car. It has a strong engine that provides a competent ride quality and impressive handling. This Jeep is affordable to maintain. It has impressive fuel economy unlike other vehicles in the same category. Equipping it with the right set of Jeep Compass tires will go along way at improving performance and safety. On the other hand, getting it wrong would mean sloppy performance and possibly risk of suffering an accident. CARiD has a strong team of experts ready to help you make the right decision. They stock all types of tires including passenger car tires, summer tires, snow tires and all terrain tires among others. The right tire for your will depend on the prevailing weather condition and where you intend to travel. Expected performance is also an important factor to consider.
A warm summer day conjures images of a white sandy beach packed with people in swimsuits. Likewise, summer tires are the only tires suitable for the hot summer weather. They are the only tires designed to handle the searing surface temperatures. The winter season comes with winter tires designed to handle the cold temperatures. Tire manufacturers have also come up with an all season tire to meet the needs of areas with short winter periods. These tires seek to eliminate the need for continuous changeover with every successive season. Jeep Compass Tires require Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors to monitor the air pressure and temperature. A proper balance is important to ensure stability on the road. This device alerts the driver where significant deflation is detected. Aging tires also need to be replaced. Reduced thread pattern affects the cooling effect brought about by air flowing through the grooves. Increased heat buildup in the tire is a recipe for tire failure.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.