- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.51 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.14 - $171.04
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V2$155.53 - $318.66
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$65.27 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $284.53
About Jeep CJ Tires
The Jeep CJ is the civilian alternative of the military Jeep. Its popularity is linked to the exploits of the military Jeep in World War II. The Jeep has a solid build quality, a muscular engine and a strong suspension. It has a high clearance enabling it to traverse rough terrain with minimal ease. This vehicle needs a set of all terrain tires to live up to its reputation as an accomplished off roader machine. CARiD has a wide selection of high quality Jeep CJ tires manufactured by the most reputable brands in the country. Tires are made from a combination of various materials such as natural and synthetic rubbers, steel and high-grade fabrics. The production process involves application of innovative techniques to ensure the final product meets the rigid standards set by the industry. CARiD carries summer tires, snow tires, regular tires and all terrain tires. The most appropriate tire for your car will depend on the prevailing season, the terrain and expected performance.
Summer tires are made for warm weather conditions while winter tires are suitable for low temperature areas. Winter tires are popular in areas that have an extended winter season. They have a strong braking force and significant traction on ice and snow. CARiD also carries all season tires for areas that experience short winter periods. However, a different set of tires is required for off roader activities. All terrain tires and run-flat tires are manufactured to tackle the rough terrain associated with the great outdoors. You need to maintain a strong thread pattern to achieve great performance and safety on the road. Reduced threads increase temperature buildup thereby increasing the risks of tire failure. Worn out tires also need to be replaced because they have increased porosity and leakage. This leads to increased risks of a blowout. Installing Tire Pressure Monitoring System sensors on all Jeep CJ tires aids the monitoring process to ensure proper air pressure and temperature is maintained.
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsNew TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your New Wheels & TiresTire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve stem that protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air. A built-in pressure detector monitors tire inflation at all times when the vehicle's ignition is on. That pressure detector has its own battery and transmitter which relays information to the car's main computer. Vehicle control systems read input from all four tires, and will alert the driver via a warning light if the pressure in any one of them drops 25% or more below a pre-determined level. The idea is to give a driver an "early warning" if any tires are low, so that the tire pressures can be corrected.
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.