- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $1,163.26
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.50 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.28 - $170.70
- BRIDGESTONE® B380 RFT$207.95
- CAPITOL® PRECISION TRAC II$86.40 - $173.47
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $279.84
About Jeep Cherokee Tires
The Jeep Cherokee has a classic styling design and a solid build quality. It has nimble handling capability, responding to the lightest touch of the pedal. This vehicle also has strong off roader credentials, moving over the roughest tracks with minimal ease. Equipping it with appropriate tires improves performance and enhances ride quality. The type of tire required depends on the prevailing circumstances. The main determinants are the prevailing weather conditions, the type of road one will be using and the expected level of performance. CARiD stocks a wide range of these tires to meet the varied needs of its customers. They carry summer tires for warm weather conditions and winter tires for use in areas experiencing low temperature. Winter tires are famous for their hard breaking force on snow and impressive traction on ice. Tire manufacturers have also created the all season tire to be used in areas with short winter periods. However, these tires are not as effective as specialized tires in extreme weather conditions.
Jeep Cherokee tires are made from premium materials such as natural rubbers and synthetic materials to ensure that they meet the strident standards expected by the market. The production process involves the use of innovative technologies to guarantee precision and reliable service. CARiD also carries regular tires and all terrain tires. Regular tires are good for neighborhood travel. However tackling the rough tracks of the deep countryside requires a set of all terrain tires. These are equipped to tackle the uneven terrain and rough roads associated with the great outdoors. Even better, have a set of run-flat tires for those dire times when tires get damaged. To enhance performance and safety, ensure that all tires are fitted with Tire Pressure Monitoring System (PTSM) sensors to monitor the air pressure and temperature. These devices also alert the driver when one of the tires suffers a significant deflation.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.