Dodge Air Intakes
- Avenger Performance Air Intake Systems
- Caliber Performance Air Intake Systems
- Challenger Performance Air Intake Systems
- Charger Performance Air Intake Systems
- Colt Performance Air Intake Systems
- CV Performance Air Intake Systems
- Dakota Performance Air Intake Systems
- Dart Performance Air Intake Systems
- Durango Performance Air Intake Systems
- Grand Caravan Performance Air Intake Systems
- Intrepid Performance Air Intake Systems
- Journey Performance Air Intake Systems
- Magnum Performance Air Intake Systems
- Neon Performance Air Intake Systems
- Nitro Performance Air Intake Systems
- Ram Performance Air Intake Systems
All Dodge vehicles are made with the high quality standards, long-lasting reliability and outstanding performance. But still, you can wake up a real giant slipping in your vehicle by replacing your restrictive OEM air intake with a high-flowing custom one. Getting additional power out of your engine is not as hard or as expensive task as you might think. Every aftermarket Dodge air intake is easy to install and can help your car to produce more torque and horsepower without sacrificing gas economy. As an example, cold air intake allows the engine to reveal its full potential as this component is designed to allow a more denser and colder air to flow into the engine.
Most of custom air intakes contain a reusable and washable air filter. This filter fully protects the engine from any dirt, and at the same time, facilitates the pass of the larger amount of clean air into it. So, your engine is able to perform more efficiently. Additionally, when you install this performance component, you will get a smoother throttle response, faster acceleration, and a more powerful engine sound. Enhanced gas usage is another improvement that an aftermarket air intake can deliver to you, as when you install this product, you will cover more miles on the same amount of gas. All custom Dodge air intakes are designed to fit every sub model and year of this model, so you can install this performance upgrade yourself using just common tools and supplied instructions.
Let the engine of your vehicle breathe freely with a quality air intake system. To satisfy the requirement of the most discerning enthusiasts, we've carefully handpicked world-class air intake systems manufactured by the top names in the industry. Engineered to optimize the air path between the air filter and the engine, air intakes provide your vehicle with the maximum airflow and you with a noticeable increase in horsepower and torque. Read over 183 air intake system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the system that is perfect for you.
- K&N® - 63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit Starting at: $280.99$280.99
- Professional Products® - Intake Manifold Gasket SetStarting at: $19.65$19.65
- aFe® - Stage 2 Cold Air Intake SystemStarting at: $287.37$287.37
- Hastings® - Air FilterStarting at: $8.08$8.08
- AIRAID® - Panel Air FilterStarting at: $54.90$54.90
- Spectre Performance® - 4" Mass Airflow Sensor AdapterStarting at: $12.53$12.53
- MANN-Filter® - Air FilterStarting at: $15.13$15.13
- Full® - Air FilterStarting at: $14.97$14.97
- AEM® - DryFlow Panel Air FilterStarting at: $38.99$38.99
- Weapon-R® - Dragon Air Intake SystemStarting at: $165.75$165.75
Posted by B T.
"If you're like me, simply interested in performance gain and not so much into looks or style, this is the CAI for you. This thing does the job and sounds great doing it! I could instantly notice the difference when I turned my Challenger on. Another great benefit of this mod was the gain in MPG. In conjunction with my American Thunder exhaust, my 5.7 Hemi is getting on average 23 mpg city/highway. This will pay for itself over time, well worth the money!"
Posted by Ethan A.
"I installed this CAI on my 2011 Dodge Charger V6 3.6L. I'm not very mechanically inclined, but the installation job was easy with the good instructions included. There were a few hiccups but that only came from me not reading the instructions well enough. Once installed, I noticed the sound at mid to high RPM ranges were much deeper. It's hard to say if there is any noticeable performance increase, but it still is a great little mod and I'm happy I bought it. "
Posted by Greg W.
"Just what the car Doctor ordered. Basic knowledge of tools and mechanics needed. This has improved HP and emits, and nasty growl when you step on the gas. Well worth the bucks."
Posted by Garret C.
"Received product promptly on the delivery date, and installed on Saturday. The intake looks amazing, the polished Chrome model. The instructions are fairly well put together with the exception of the explanation of Bumper Removal. The instructions make it seem like an easy 5 minute job to remove the bumper, but in reality it wound up taking 30-45 minutes, as removing each wheel was required in order to access mounting bolts. The pictures provided in the instructions were sufficient, and after the bumper was off, installing the intake was as simple as could be. After installation was complete, the sound of the diverter valve could clearly be heard. Performance gains were noticeable, and my fuel economy increased to just under 35 mpg. Overall review - 5 Star product, highly recommend."
Posted by Andrew C.
"Very pleased with the intake and quality. Impressed to see that AirAid includes different attachments in the kit for all engines. Installation was a breeze, attaches to stock tube, and only took about an hour. "