The Dodge Dart is a gorgeous and powerful car. But there is always place for some little upgrades. With our help you can turn your stylish sedan into an absolutely unique ride. If you take upgrading your Dodge seriously, you won’t be satisfied with some cosmetic enhancements. The most important modifications take place in the engine compartment because power is what really matters! If you want to get immediate results, start upgrading your car with installing a custom air intake system.
Are you sure that your powerful engine uses its full potential? It's very likely that it doesn't. The problem is that the original air intake system may not be efficient enough. And if the engine doesn’t receive as much oxygen as it needs, it can’t work at maximum efficiency. In case with aftermarket air intakes optimal airflow into the engine is guaranteed. And of course this leads to better throttle response and increased power. But when you’re looking for performance parts for an excellent vehicle like the Dodge Dart, you should pay special attention to their quality. We at CARiD.com know what this ride deserves. And we are ready to deliver superior quality Dodge Dart air intakes!
- Injen® SP Series Cold Air Intake SystemSP Series Cold Air Intake System by Injen®. The SP Series Cold Air Intake System is made for the enthusiast who wants maximum horsepower from a tuned cold air intake system. This cold air system positions a high-flow air filter...Delivers more oxygen to the combustion chamber by drawing in cooler airUses the patented MR Technology tuning process to ensure the air/fuel ratio is within optimum limits$178.60 - $570.00
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM®. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in...Delivers more oxygen to the combustion chamber by drawing in cooler airCustom designed and engineered to deliver maximum power for each specific vehicle$136.99 - $474.99
- Takeda® Retain Short Ram Air Intake SystemRetain Short Ram Air Intake System by Takeda®. Improve your car's performance and enhance the appearance of your engine bay with the Takeda Retain Short Ram Air Intake System. This system will increase airflow to your engine with...Custom designed for each applicationIncreases airflow, for gains in horsepower and torque$225.00 - $495.00
- K&N® 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit by K&N®. Improve airflow and increase horsepower on your vehicle. This intake kit is available in various finishes and configurations. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationCustom designed and engineered for each application$58.99 - $552.99
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any...Patented technology increases airflow 3 times more than conventional systemsEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$169.15 - $378.25
- Edelbrock® Performer Intake ManifoldPerformer Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. Performer manifolds are dual-plane, low-rise intake manifolds with a 180° firing order and patented runner design that you won't find in other brands. This patented design greatly improves...Fast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re locatedThe finest quality at a great price$131.79 - $1,327.91
- Weiand® Hi-RAM Series Intake ManifoldHi-RAM Series Intake Manifold by Weiand®. Hi-RAM Series Intake Manifold used primarily in drag racing, tractor/truck pulls and performance marine applications where high RPM is required. The effective RPM range will be between...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$249.95 - $473.95
- HPS® Cold Air IntakeCold Air Intake by HPS®. Specially designed for superior performance and show, this one-of-a-kind intake kit is right up your alley if you're looking for a significant increase in horsepower and torque. The system can boast of real...$161.50 - $299.25
- Spectre Performance® Air Intake KitAir Intake Kit by Spectre Performance®. Give your engine a full dose of cool air when it needs it. Replace your restrictive air box and filter element with this polished aluminum tubing and lifetime cleanable low-restriction air...High-tech engine parts for the most power and best performanceThe finest exterior and interior parts for superior appearance and functionality$50.24 - $509.99
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Panel Air Filter by K&N®. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Includes: 1 Air Filter. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. We make over 1,200...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$26.99 - $119.56
- K&N® E Series Round Air FilterE Series Round Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. We make over 1,200 different replacement air filters for the majority of...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$30.99 - $139.99
- K&N® E Series Oval Air FilterE Series Oval Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. We make over 1,200 different replacement air filters for the majority of...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$30.99 - $92.99
- AIRAID® SynthaMax® Round Air FilterSynthaMax® Round Air Filter by AIRAID®. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and provides better air...Improves airflow and engine performanceProvides superior air filtration and engine protection$43.76 - $69.26
- AIRAID® SynthaFlow® Round Air FilterSynthaFlow® Round Air Filter by AIRAID®. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and provides better air...Improves airflow and engine performanceProvides superior air filtration and engine protection$40.70 - $64.16
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro Dry S Round Tapered Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Tapered Air Filter by aFe®. Filter Series: Pro Dry S. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on top and bottom, this high flow “oil-free” OE replacement performance filter will outflow stock paper filter for...Improves airflow for better performance and accelerationOil-free for easy quick servicing and yet washable/reuseable air filter for long service life with life-time warranty$49.95 - $108.95
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
- Dorman® Harmonic Balancer$62.83 - $125.61
Dodge Dart Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
2013 Dodge Dart