Banks Exhaust Systems
The legacy and technological leadership of Gale Banks Engineering in the diesel aftermarket exhausts is unquestioned. With its long history of breakthrough innovations in high performance gas and diesel engine development Banks has no rival. Time and again, Banks has proven its design, engineering, and manufacturing prowess in whole vehicle development, including Project Sidewinder, GMC Syclone, and big block twin-turbo Pontiac Firebird.
- Banks®Monster™ Exhaust Systemfrom $235.87
- Banks®Monster™ Diesel Exhaust Systemfrom $277.07
- Banks®Monster Sport™ Diesel Exhaust Systemfrom $328.57
- Banks®TorqueTube™ Exhaust Manifold Systemfrom $399.10
- Banks®Turbocharger Down Pipefrom $194.16
- Banks®Monster™ Exhaust Head Pipe Kitfrom $152.22
- Banks®Straight Pipe Kitfrom $82.43
- Banks®Oil Dipstick Tube Kitfrom $45.59
- Banks®Power Elbow™ Assemblyfrom $287.86
- Banks®Ram Air Intake Systemfrom $165.40
- Banks®High-Ram Intake Manifoldfrom $307.97
- Banks®Exhaust Brakefrom $281.21
- Banks®Monster™ Stainless Steel Muflerfrom $123.87
- Banks®iQ Flashfrom $741.88
- Banks®Overhead Console Podfrom $83.38
Established in 1958, Banks has grown to 200+ employees on a 12-acre campus. The Mechanical Engineering Department, staffed with world-class automotive people, designs and tests the latest high performance equipment. In the Race Shop, Banks’ special project vehicles feature cutting-edge diesel and gasoline development, multiple turbo applications, mind-boggling horsepower, and head-turning style. Sophisticated electronic engineering technologies are applied to engine improvement in the rapidly growing Computer Systems Engineering Department.
Gale Banks Engineering is the company others come to for advanced research and development, including “outside the box” projects for both product feasibility and image-generating media attention. Major automakers, including Chevrolet, GMC, Buick, Volvo and Pontiac, have relied on Banks’ expertise and capabilities.
When it comes to testing, Banks’ engineers are as ruthless as they are uncompromising. Only the most advanced equipment and facilities are used for testing and re-testing existing products, production prototypes and experimental designs for performance, durability and compatibility. Ongoing testing ensures unparalleled functionality, product endurance and quality control. The Banks difference is clearly demonstrated in its Manufacturing Division. While many aftermarket suppliers farm-out designs or assemble “grab-bag kits” from various sources, Banks manufactures to exacting specifications every product it designs.
Gale Banks Engineering applies an unmatched combination of experience, capabilities and design/engineering/manufacturing savvy to provide automotive services and solutions that keep raising the aftermarket industry bar.
| Posted by Paul A | (Mobile, AL)
Ordered the Banks 48789 Monster Sport Diesel Cat Back for my 2003 Ford F-250. The previous exhaust was stock, and was good - but only that. I was sure there was something I could do to get more power, better acceleration, and a better engine sound that still let me know I drive a diesel, but didn't get ugly stares from noise sensitive neighbors. Banks took it from good to great and the advice I got from Greg at CARiD was great as well. Like, like, like it - and so do the neighbors. Thanks!
| Posted by Victor | (Fresno, CA)
Its engineered very well, easy to install, but the performance is awesome! I wish though it was a little lower in price. BTW value is very good.
| Posted by John | (Aurora, NE)
This is a very well engineered system with high quality parts. Installation was a breeze, no fitment issues. Noticed an improvement on low-end torque and mid-range power. I love the air whooshing sound when you step on it now.
| Posted by Richard | (El Campo, TX)
Very satisfied with end result. A little too much money for what it is.
| Posted by Dexter | (Scarborough, ME)
The Banks monster exhaust is simply amazing. Super easy to install (I'm 16 and had it done in an hour). Looks amazing. Sounds amazing. No drone on the highway and a throaty sound when you put your foot down. All in all, a great way to spend $235.
| Posted by Jason | (Bakersfield, CA)
CAI kit is as advertised. This is my third kit with Banks, so I know the quality of their work.
| Posted by Shawn | (Bismarck, ND)
If you are looking for a nice affordable cat back exhaust, the banks monster exhaust is it. Simple installation with basic hand tools. Looks great, sounds amazing.
| Posted by Frank | (Hesperia, CA)
Easy to install and once on the road I felt a noticeable difference in performance, and it sounds great. I've had other Jeep owners ask me what I have in the engine and the MPG has improved too, just be careful, if you get on it, it will move and MPG is reduced. It is nice to know you have extra punch when you need to pass or just go a little faster. I installed a Magnaflow performance exhaust too, and it sounds great. Highly recommend to anyone.
| Posted by Mike | (Taylorsville, UT)
This exhaust installs in 30 minutes, it looks great, and my mileage went up 2 MPG, what else can you ask for?
| Posted by Jim | (Woodlawn, ON)
Awesome product, big increase in power, turbo whistle sounds great. Recommended it to friends!
- Popular Banks Part Numbers
- Banks® 63326 - Pillar-Mount Instrument Console
- Banks® 41802 - Ram-Air™ Intake System
- Banks® 24456 - Quick-Turbo™ Turbocharger Housing Assembly
- Banks® 48700 - Monster™ Cat-Back Diesel Exhaust System (5" Polished Rolled-Edge Tip)
- Banks® 25970 - Techni-Cooler™ Turbocharger Intercooler System
- Banks® 48791 - Monster™ Sport Diesel Cat-Back Exhaust System (5" Polished Rolled-Edge Tip)
- Banks® 48743 - Monster™ Cat-Back Exhaust System (6"-5" Angle-Cut Rolled-Edge Tailpipe Tip)
- Banks® 51313 - Monster™ Axle-Back Exhaust System (2.5" Stainless Steel Tailpipe Tip)
- Banks® 66513 - Six-Gun™ Diesel Tuner Performance Module
- Banks® 55225 - Exhaust Brake