- (110)Air IntakesDodge Durango
- (174)Air FiltersDodge Durango
- (7)MAF SensorsDodge Durango
- (11)Intake ManifoldsDodge Durango
- (90)Throttle BodiesDodge Durango
- (3)Vacuum PumpsDodge Durango
- (17)Cabin Air FiltersDodge Durango
- (21)Air Filter MaintenanceAir Filter Oils and Cleaners
- (100)Air Intakes Replacement FiltersDodge Durango
Have you considered how an aftermarket air intake would improve your Dodge Durango's performance? If your answer is “No,” we'll tell you what benefits are waiting for you with this great aftermarket product. Now we are talking about high-quality air intake custom-designed specifically for your vehicle's exact year, sub model, and engine size. This aftermarket product can incredibly enhance your engine performance and add more horsepower and torque to it. CARiD stocks a variety of air intakes from such notable names like Volant, K&N, Injen, Weapon-R, and AEM, so you can make a really good choice!
By allowing for the maximum amount of cold airflow into your engine, an aftermarket air intake can offer you the improved engine efficiency, smoother throttle response, faster acceleration, and more powerful engine sound. But, that's not all! A better fuel usage is one of the extra benefits you can get when you instal an aftermarket Dodge Durango air intake because it allows you to drive more miles on the same tank of fuel. What's more, almost each custom air intake comes with a reusable and washable air filter, so you shouldn't buy a new one periodically. When you install an aftermarket air intake instead of your factory one, you'll wonder why you didn't do it much earlier!
- K&N® 57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit by K&N®. This kit improves airflow into your engine. It includes a K&N air filter and a custom designed air intake tube. The K&N filter increases the airflow and the intake tube smoothes that...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationCustom designed and engineered for each application$55.99 - $837.99
- K&N® 63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit by K&N®. Increased airflow and air volume into your engine results in more horsepower and torque, and better acceleration you can feel. This air intake kit is designed to maximize airflow and engine...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationCustom designed and engineered for each application$56.99 - $854.99
- K&N® 77 Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake Kit77 Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake Kit by K&N®. This intake kit is designed for the larger engines typically found in trucks and SUVs. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free flowing K&N air filter and custom...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationCustom designed and engineered for each application$263.99 - $478.99
- Injen® PF Series Short Ram Intake SystemPF Series Short Ram Intake System by Injen®. The PF Series Air Intake System is made for high performance cars, trucks and SUVs. It features a larger air filter and a larger diameter air intake tube to meet the airflow demands of...A large air filter and large diameter air intake tube to maximize air volumeUses the patented MR Technology tuning process to ensure the air/fuel ratio is within optimum limits$224.20 - $307.80
- AEM® Brute Force Air Intake SystemBrute Force Air Intake System by AEM®. These systems are designed for the larger engines typically found in trucks, SUVs and late model fuel-injected muscle cars. Extensive dyno-tuning allows these engines to develop even more...Dyno-tuned air intake pipe constructed of mandrel-bent 6061 aluminum for smooth airflowEvery system includes the innovative, oil-free, high-flow AEM Dryflow™ air filter$165.99 - $483.99
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM®. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in...Delivers more oxygen to the combustion chamber by drawing in cooler airCustom designed and engineered to deliver maximum power for each specific vehicle$136.99 - $474.99
- AIRAID® Classic Air Intake System with SynthaFlow® Red Air FilterClassic Air Intake System with SynthaFlow® Red Air Filter and Black Intake Tube by AIRAID®. Replacement Filter #: 700-420. Use with Pre-Filter #: 799-420. Air Filter Color: Red. Air Filter Material: Cotton Gauze & Non-woven...Increases airflow to the engineIncreases horsepower and torque$214.10 - $288.56
- AIRAID® Classic Air Intake System with SynthaMax® Air FilterClassic Air Intake System with SynthaMax® Air Filter by AIRAID®. This air intake system is computer designed and dyno tested to provide the maximum airflow to your engine, resulting in more horsepower and torque, and improved...Increases airflow to the engineIncreases horsepower and torque$217.16 - $296.71
- AIRAID® QuickFit™ Air Intake SystemQuickFit™ Air Intake System with SynthaFlow® Air Filter by AIRAID®. This is an inexpensive, easy to install air intake system that will increase airflow to your engine and improve performance. It eliminates the restrictive...Increases airflow to the engineIncreases horsepower and torque, improves performance$188.60 - $365.06
- AIRAID® Cold Air Dam Intake System with SynthaFlow® Air FilterCold Air Dam Intake System with SynthaFlow® Air Filter by AIRAID®. The Cold Air Dam Intake System positions a large 360º AIRAID air filter with a huge air inlet in the stock location, but encloses it in a housing that seals...Increases airflow to the engineIsolates the air filter from engine heat, enabling it to take in cooler, denser air$75.90 - $611.90
- AIRAID® Jr. Intake KitJr. Intake Kit with SynthaFlow® Air Filter and Intake Tube by AIRAID®. This is AIRAID's entry level performance intake kit. It improves airflow and performance while being economical and simple to install. The kit includes an...Increases airflow to the engineIncreases horsepower and torque, improves performance$133.83 - $238.58
- AIRAID® Cold Air Dam Intake System with SynthaMax® Air FilterCold Air Dam Intake System with SynthaMax® Air Filter by AIRAID®. The Cold Air Dam Intake System positions a large 360º AIRAID air filter with a huge air inlet in the stock location, but encloses it in a housing that seals...Increases airflow to the engineIsolates the air filter from engine heat, enabling it to take in cooler, denser air$79.46 - $639.91
- AIRAID® Jr. Intake Kit with SynthaMax® Air FilterJr. Intake Kit with SynthaMax® Air Filter and Intake Tube by AIRAID®. This is AIRAID's entry level performance intake kit. It improves airflow and performance while being economical and simple to install. The kit includes an...Increases airflow to the engineIncreases horsepower and torque, improves performance$140.66 - $246.74
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any...Patented technology increases airflow 3 times more than conventional systemsEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$169.15 - $378.25
- aFe® Stage 2 Cold Air Intake SystemStage 2 Cold Air Intake System by aFe®. The aFe Stage 2 Cold Air Intake System replaces your entire factory air intake system with a large high-flow aFe air filter, open element airbox/heat shield and a smoothly contoured, less...Improves airflow to your engineIsolates the air filter from engine heat, enabling it to take in cooler, denser air$145.00 - $950.00
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Standard Plain Brake Rotor$33.56 - $35.34
Dodge Durango Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
2014 Dodge Durango