Your full-size Intrepid delivers you a sporty feel, superior comfort, and great performance. However, with the right upgrades and accessories you can save, or even better, improve the overall condition of your Intrepid. Fortunately, we have a good upgrade for your vehicle, and this is an aftermarket Dodge Intrepid air intake. By replacing your stock air intake with an aftermarket one, your engine will be able to inhale a large amount of cooler and denser air. This air can improve the performance of your engine and considerably increase the horsepower and torque.
Other benefits you can gain with a new custom air intake include a smoother throttle response, faster acceleration, more powerful engine sound, and even better fuel usage. What's more, most of custom air intakes are manufactured with an advanced air filter. This air filter engineered with better filtration technology, so you don't have to worry about any dangerous particles such as small rocks, insects and debris getting into your car's engine. Besides, you can easily and quickly install your new aftermarket Dodge Intrepid air intake at home using just simple hand tools and comprehensive installation instructions.
- K&N® 57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit by K&N®. This kit improves airflow into your engine. It includes a K&N air filter and a custom designed air intake tube. The K&N filter increases the airflow and the intake tube smoothes that...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationCustom designed and engineered for each application$55.99 - $837.99
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM®. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in...Delivers more oxygen to the combustion chamber by drawing in cooler airCustom designed and engineered to deliver maximum power for each specific vehicle$136.99 - $474.99
- Weapon-R® Dragon Air Intake SystemDragon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. Weapon-R Intake Systems are CNC Mandrel Bent out of 6061 aluminum, and then Hand Tig Welded to ensure a positive seal and proper fitment. Each one of our intake systems is carefully tuned, by...Custom designed and engineered for each applicationEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$123.25 - $298.25
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any...Patented technology increases airflow 3 times more than conventional systemsEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$169.15 - $378.25
- CGS® Short Ram Air Intake SystemShort Ram Air Intake System by CGS®. Get more power, improved performance and increased mileage in an attractive bolt-on package. With the CGS Air Intake System you get all this and a complete replacement lifetime warranty, at an...$160.00 - $315.00
- CGS® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by CGS®. Get much more power, improved mileage and performance in one attractive bolt-on package. With the CGS Cold Air Intake System you get all that and a lifetime warranty at an affordable price. Each and...$160.00 - $315.00
- Spectre Performance® Air Intake KitAir Intake Kit by Spectre Performance®. Give your engine a full dose of cool air when it needs it. Replace your restrictive air box and filter element with this polished aluminum tubing and lifetime cleanable low-restriction air...High-tech engine parts for the most power and best performanceThe finest exterior and interior parts for superior appearance and functionality$50.24 - $509.99
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Panel Air Filter by K&N®. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Includes: 1 Air Filter. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. We make over 1,200...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$26.99 - $119.56
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro 5R Panel Air FilterMagnum Flow Panel Air Filter by aFe®. This Pro 5R air filter provides performance filtration and maximum convenience. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on all sides, this high flow cotton gauze OE replacement performance filter...Deep Cotton Pleats for Increased FlowFits In Factory Housing$46.95 - $199.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro Dry S Panel Air FilterMagnum Flow Panel Air Filter by aFe®. Filter Series: Pro Dry S. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on all four sides, this high flow "oil-free" OE replacement performance filter will outflow stock paper filter for improved...For Improved Horsepower And TorqueLimited Lifetime Warranty$49.95 - $199.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro 5R Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe®. Filter Series: Pro 5R. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on top and bottom, this high flow, oiled OE replacement performance filter will outflow stock paper filter for improved horsepower and...Improves airflow for better performance and accelerationPre-oiled, washable/reuseable air filter for long service life with life-time warranty$46.95 - $116.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro Dry S Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe®. Filter Series: Pro Dry S. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on top and bottom, this high flow "oil-free" OE replacement performance filter will outflow stock paper filter for improved...Improves airflow for better performance and accelerationOil-free for easy quick servicing and yet washable/reuseable air filter for long service life with life-time warranty$49.95 - $98.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Racing Pro Guard 7 Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe®. Filter Series: Pro Guard 7. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on top and bottom, this high flow oiled OE replacement performance filter will outflow stock paper filter for improved horsepower...Improves airflow for better performance and accelerationPre-oiled, washable/reuseable air filter for long service life with life-time warranty$83.95 - $116.95
- GREEN FILTER® Factory Replacement Air FilterFactory Replacement Air Filter by Green Filter®. Replace your factory air cleaner filter element with a Green Filter oiled-cotton filter and never buy another filter as long as you own your vehicle. Enjoy superior flow and finer...$25.55 - $115.31
- Spectre Performance® Air Filter Heat ShieldAir Filter Heat Shield by Spectre Performance®. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds every product with the same goal in mind - the best performance in the market proven on the racetrack! All products are...High-tech engine parts for the most power and best performanceThe finest exterior and interior parts for superior appearance and functionality$22.03 - $58.75
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Extended Wear Semi-Metallic Brake Pads$31.98 - $38.30
- Walker® Quiet-Flow™ Oval Muffler Assembly$115.33 - $140.95