For over 20 years BBK has been designing and producing OEM quality performance parts exclusively for late model EFI (Electronically Fuel Injected) vehicles. While other manufacturers divide their resources, also developing parts for older carbureted vehicles, BBK lives and breathes EFI every day, and this commitment has made them the No. 1 manufacturer of performance parts and accessories for late model American made EFI muscle cars and light trucks. So whether you’re looking to burn up the quarter mile or carve some corners in a late model EFI car or truck, BBK Performance has the quality performance parts that will help you realize your performance goals. Our many satisfied customers sound off here about their BBK Performance accessories.
Besides their commitment to EFI, since their inception in 1988 BBK has been dedicated to designing and building the best EFI performance products possible right here in the USA. It would have been cheaper to outsource tooling and production overseas, but BBK felt that their customers would be more comfortable with American ingenuity and craftsmanship creating the parts and accessories that improve the performance of their late model American muscle cars and light trucks. Today BBK has over 170,000 sq. ft. of state-of-the-art design, manufacturing, and distribution facilities in Temecula, California and Daytona Beach, Florida, with a staff dedicated to creating, manufacturing, and shipping American built quality.
- BBK® - Blackout™ Cold Air Intake Starting at: $189.97 $189.97
- BBK® - Cold Air Intake System Starting at: $152.71 $152.71
- BBK® - Power-Plus Series™ Cold Air Intake Starting at: $269.97 $269.97
- BBK® - Cold Air Intake Adapter Starting at: $59.97 $59.97
- BBK® - Mass Air Meter Starting at: $229.97 $229.97
- BBK® - CNC-Series™ Performance Exhaust Header Starting at: $329.97 $329.97
- BBK® - Full Length Exhaust Headers Starting at: $371.29 $371.29
- BBK® - Premium Series™ Headers Starting at: $214.26 $214.26
- BBK® - Tuned-Length Exhaust Headers Starting at: $299.86 $299.86
- BBK® - Premium™ Header Gasket Set Starting at: $12.83 $12.83
- BBK® - H-Pipe Starting at: $171.29 $171.29
- BBK® - High Performance X-Pipe Starting at: $214.14 $214.14
- BBK® - Mid-Pipe Starting at: $142.57 $142.57
- BBK® - X-Pipe Starting at: $139.97 $139.97
- BBK® - eXtracter Series™ High-Flow Mid Pipe Starting at: $189.97 $189.97
- BBK® - Power-Plus Series™ Twin Throttle Body Starting at: $9.97 $9.97
- BBK® - SSI-Series™ Race Intake Manfold Starting at: $499.86 $499.86
- BBK® - Throttle Body Assembly Starting at: $206.96 $206.96
- BBK® - Power-Plus™ Underdrive Pulley System Starting at: $92.71 $92.71
- BBK® - High-Volume OEM Style Electric Fuel Pump Kit Starting at: $109.86 $109.86
- BBK® - Gripp™ Anodized Billet Aluminum Heavy Duty Performance Front Bump Steer Upgrade Kit Starting at: $169.97 $169.97
- BBK® - Gripp™ Subframe Connector Kit Starting at: $107.00 $107.00
- BBK® - Gripp™ Triangular Strut Tower Brace Starting at: $119.97 $119.97
- BBK® - Gripp™ Performance Lowering Spring System Starting at: $214.14 $214.14
- BBK® - Polyurethane Axle Bump Stop Starting at: $14.26 $14.26
- BBK® - Aluminum Front Caster / Camber Plate Package Starting at: $209.97 $209.97
- BBK® - Gripp™ Control Arm Bushing Kit Starting at: $10.99 $10.99
- BBK® - Gripp™ Polyurethane Coil Spring Isolators Starting at: $22.71 $22.71
- BBK® - Gripp™ Polyurethane Offset Steering Rack Bushing Kit Starting at: $29.86 $29.86
- BBK® - Aluminum Clutch Quadrant And Cable Kit Starting at: $42.97 $42.97
- BBK® - Billet Aluminum High-Flow Fuel Rail Kit Starting at: $189.97 $189.97
- BBK® - Blue Anodized Billet Aluminum Fuel Pressure Regulator Starting at: $67.11 $67.11
- BBK® - Intake Manifold Spacer Starting at: $59.97 $59.97
- BBK® - O2 Sensor Wire Extension Harness Starting at: $44.97 $44.97
- BBK® - Replacement Rubber Valve Cover Gasket Set Starting at: $19.97 $19.97
- BBK® - Throttle Body Gasket Kit Starting at: $9.97 $9.97
- BBK® - Throttle Position Sensor Starting at: $34.97 $34.97
- BBK® - Vari-Time Timing Adjuster Kit Starting at: $192.71 $192.71
Every BBK performance part is designed with 3 goals: It must deliver real-world performance gains, meet OEM standards for quality and durability during every day use, and be affordable for the average do-it-yourself enthusiast. The design is then brought to reality by skilled craftsman using the latest in modern equipment. An in-house mold/pattern shop and computer scan tube technology ensure quality every step of the way, and a 1200 horsepower Dynojet dyno facility confirms that the product will perform to expectations. Extensive dyno testing and drivability tests are performed to be certain that the part meets the original criteria, before it is approved for production.
Once a part is okayed for production, BBK employs the latest computerized machining equipment to ensure that every part is manufactured to BBK’s ultra-high tolerance standards. This high-tech equipment and a staff of skilled programmers and technicians ensure that you will get the OEM quality that BBK is known for. For example, every BBK exhaust product is built using the latest in computer controlled mandrel bending for maximum accuracy and quality. This process ensures a consistent full round shape throughout the length of the tube, for maximum flow and the most horsepower possible. Cutting edge robotic welders and dedicated skilled craftsman make sure that every header tube is connected according to design, to ensure each header set will pass rigorous inspection, including pressure testing, and fit perfectly.
BBK made their bones with EFI, and were a pioneer builder of the large bore, high-flow throttle body. Today the company has an extensive line of EFI parts, including performance throttle bodies for all popular applications, intake manifolds, high-flow fuel rails and high-volume fuel pumps, and cold air intake kits. But BBK knows that performance involves more than just more air and fuel, and that it’s not just engine related. BBK performance headers and exhaust pipes utilize the latest technology like equal length header tubes and X-pipes to get the most exhaust flow and horsepower. Corner carvers are well served by BBK’s broad range of suspension and handling upgrades including lowering kits, polyurethane bushings, heavy-duty box section control arms, strut tower braces, and adjustable caster/camber kits.
| Posted by Acie R. | (Port Arthur, TX)
The headers came really quickly. Once I got them, I installed them. They came with everything: gaskets, nuts, bolts, etc... Very easy installation. But for the driver's side, you'll need to use a lift because the old one needs to be taken out from the bottom and the new one put in through the bottom. But other than that, everything was really easy and simple. Great product, and I felt the difference right away.
| Posted by Christopher B. | (Hesperia, CA)
I was very happy to be receive my new throttle body for my F-150. I confirmed with and was assured by CARiD that this throttle body would fit. It did. The only (small) issue was that I was not told that the intake hose was going to be a somewhat difficult task to reinstall due to the new throttle body being bigger. It took a little grease and manipulation to get it installed, but it finally worked. I'm a happy customer.
| Posted by David Y. | (Casa Grande, AZ)
Made a whole lot of power to the rear wheels and more air into the air intake. No manual was included. But it's all good, it's working good. I recommend this product to anyone who wants more torque and horsepower.
| Posted by David R. | (Durham, NC)
Comes in protective box. If you are familiar with working under the hood, it's an easy installation. Looks great, is nice and shiny. It is a good complement to an aftermarket cold air intake. Adds noticeable hp and throttle response and makes intake sound, and operate better as well.
| Posted by Karl C. | (Albuquerque, NM)
Installed the cold air intake in forty minutes. There was definitely some pickup with the test drive after the installation. Then, a week later, I added a Borla ATAK cat-back exhaust system. Now the sound is awesome and there is an improvement on gas mileage.
| Posted by Ryan R. | (Goshen, OH)
This intake looked good when I put it on my 2000 Mustang GT, and I found my acceleration increased a little bit. But the biggest thing I have noticed was increase in gas mileage, and it also smoothed out the transition through power. Recommend this to anyone.
| Posted by Walter H. | (Prescott, AZ)
The photo totally does not do the product justice. It's a very good-looking aluminum inlet/intake that looks better than the plastic type. I had a Corvette model on my last one. This looks so much better and I believe it has more volume. Very good unit. Would not think twice about purchasing another.
| Posted by Ronald M. | (Franklin, NC)
I installed this unit on my 3.7 2012 Mustang in about thirty minutes. My fuel economy was increased about one mile per gallon in town and about two miles per gallon on the road. What really impressed me is the sound and the performance that this unit delivers. Most people think I have a V-8. A great system well worth the money.
| Posted by Alex G. | (1382 Red Oak Drive, NJ)
Installing air intake was easy and sufficient, my vehicle has a whole new sound and rpms function way better than before. Anybody who drives a lot and wants to improve mileage, horse power and sound i encourage them to try bbk out.
11 reviews with an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars