For over 20 years, BBK has been designing and producing OEM quality performance parts exclusively for late model EFI vehicles. While other manufacturers divide their resources, also developing parts for older carbureted vehicles, BBK lives and breathes EFI every day, and this commitment has made them the No. 1 manufacturer of performance parts and accessories for late model American made EFI muscle cars and light trucks.
- BBK® - Blackout™ Cold Air IntakeStarting at: $195.69$195.69
- BBK® - Cold Air Intake SystemStarting at: $144.19$144.19
- BBK® - Power-Plus Series™ Cold Air IntakeStarting at: $278.09$278.09
- BBK® - Cold Air Intake AdapterStarting at: $61.79$61.79
- BBK® - Mass Air MeterStarting at: $247.19$247.19
- BBK® - CNC-Series™ Performance Exhaust HeaderStarting at: $329.59$329.59
- BBK® - Full Length Exhaust HeadersStarting at: $381.09$381.09
- BBK® - Premium Series™ HeadersStarting at: $195.69$195.69
- BBK® - Tuned-Length Exhaust HeadersStarting at: $308.99$308.99
- BBK® - Premium™ Header Gasket SetStarting at: $13.38$13.38
- BBK® - H-PipeStarting at: $164.79$164.79
- BBK® - High Performance X-PipeStarting at: $205.99$205.99
- BBK® - Mid-PipeStarting at: $133.89$133.89
- BBK® - X-PipeStarting at: $154.49$154.49
- BBK® - eXtracter Series™ High-Flow Mid PipeStarting at: $185.39$185.39
- BBK® - Power-Plus Series™ Twin Throttle BodyStarting at: $11.32$11.32
- BBK® - SSI-Series™ Race Intake ManfoldStarting at: $514.99$514.99
- BBK® - Throttle Body AssemblyStarting at: $205.99$205.99
- BBK® - Power-Plus™ Underdrive Pulley SystemStarting at: $92.69$92.69
- BBK® - High-Volume OEM Style Electric Fuel Pump KitStarting at: $102.99$102.99
- BBK® - Gripp™ Anodized Billet Aluminum Heavy Duty Performance Front Bump Steer Upgrade KitStarting at: $175.09$175.09
- BBK® - Gripp™ Subframe Connector KitStarting at: $113.29$113.29
- BBK® - Gripp™ Triangular Strut Tower BraceStarting at: $133.89$133.89
- BBK® - Gripp™ Performance Lowering Spring SystemStarting at: $216.29$216.29
- BBK® - Polyurethane Axle Bump StopStarting at: $15.44$15.44
- BBK® - Aluminum Front Caster / Camber Plate PackageStarting at: $216.29$216.29
- BBK® - Gripp™ Control Arm Bushing KitStarting at: $13.38$13.38
- BBK® - Gripp™ Polyurethane Coil Spring IsolatorsStarting at: $20.59$20.59
- BBK® - Gripp™ Polyurethane Offset Steering Rack Bushing KitStarting at: $30.89$30.89
- BBK® - Aluminum Clutch Quadrant And Cable KitStarting at: $46.34$46.34
- BBK® - Billet Aluminum High-Flow Fuel Rail KitStarting at: $226.59$226.59
- BBK® - Blue Anodized Billet Aluminum Fuel Pressure RegulatorStarting at: $61.79$61.79
- BBK® - Intake Manifold SpacerStarting at: $63.86$63.86
- BBK® - O2 Sensor Wire Extension HarnessStarting at: $51.49$51.49
- BBK® - Replacement Rubber Valve Cover Gasket SetStarting at: $20.59$20.59
- BBK® - Throttle Body Gasket KitStarting at: $11.32$11.32
- BBK® - Throttle Position SensorStarting at: $41.19$41.19
- BBK® - Vari-Time Timing Adjuster KitStarting at: $195.69$195.69
Besides their commitment to EFI, since their inception in 1988 BBK has been dedicated to designing and building the best EFI performance products possible right here in the USA. It would have been cheaper to outsource tooling and production overseas, but BBK felt that their customers would be more comfortable with American ingenuity and craftsmanship, creating the parts and accessories that improve the performance of their late model American muscle cars and light trucks. Today BBK has over 170,000 sq. ft. of state-of-the-art design, manufacturing, and distribution facilities in California and Florida.
Every BBK performance part is designed with 3 goals: it must deliver real-world performance gains, meet OEM standards for quality and durability during every day use, and be affordable for the average do-it-yourself enthusiast. The design is then brought to reality by skilled craftsman using the latest equipment. An in-house mold/pattern shop and computer scan tube technology ensure quality every step of the way, and a 1200 horsepower Dynojet dyno facility confirms that the product will perform to expectations.
Once a part is okayed for production, BBK employs the latest computerized machining equipment to ensure that every part is manufactured to BBK’s ultra-high tolerance standards. This high-tech equipment and a staff of skilled programmers and technicians ensure that you will get the OEM quality that BBK is known for. For example, every BBK exhaust product is built using the latest in computer controlled mandrel bending for maximum accuracy and quality. This process ensures a consistent full round shape throughout the length of the tube for maximum flow and the most horsepower possible.
BBK made their bones with EFI, and were a pioneer builder of the large bore, high-flow throttle body. Today the company has an extensive line of EFI parts, including performance throttle bodies for all popular applications, intake manifolds, high-flow fuel rails and high-volume fuel pumps, and cold air intake kits. But BBK knows that performance involves more than just more air and fuel, and that it’s not just engine related. BBK performance headers and exhaust pipes utilize the latest technology like equal length header tubes and X-pipes to get the most exhaust flow and horsepower. Corner carvers are well served by BBK’s broad range of suspension and handling upgrades including lowering kits, polyurethane bushings, heavy-duty box section control arms, strut tower braces, and adjustable caster/camber kits.
| Posted by Acie | (Port Arthur, TX)
The headers came really quickly. Once I got them, I installed them. They came with everything: gaskets, nuts, bolts, etc... Very easy installation. But for the driver's side, you'll need to use a lift because the old one needs to be taken out from the bottom and the new one put in through the bottom. But other than that, everything was really easy and simple. Great product, and I felt the difference right away.
| Posted by Christopher | (Hesperia, CA)
I was very happy to be receive my new throttle body for my F-150. I confirmed with and was assured by CARiD that this throttle body would fit. It did. The only (small) issue was that I was not told that the intake hose was going to be a somewhat difficult task to reinstall due to the new throttle body being bigger. It took a little grease and manipulation to get it installed, but it finally worked. I'm a happy customer.
| Posted by David | (Casa Grande, AZ)
Made a whole lot of power to the rear wheels and more air into the air intake. No manual was included. But it's all good, it's working good. I recommend this product to anyone who wants more torque and horsepower.
| Posted by David | (Durham, NC)
Comes in protective box. If you are familiar with working under the hood, it's an easy installation. Looks great, is nice and shiny. It is a good complement to an aftermarket cold air intake. Adds noticeable hp and throttle response and makes intake sound, and operate better as well.
| Posted by Karl | (Albuquerque, NM)
Installed the cold air intake in forty minutes. There was definitely some pickup with the test drive after the installation. Then, a week later, I added a Borla ATAK cat-back exhaust system. Now the sound is awesome and there is an improvement on gas mileage.
| Posted by Bernt | (Fort Worth, TX)
The BBK cold air intake system was very easy to install, the product is quality, and I got the polished version and it looks great.