Your Intrepid is great for excited driving but sometimes you just want to take your bike to your favorite riding spot and spend the day relaxing. Of course, that means dealing with the stress of trying to squeeze it into the trunk and the risk of damaging the bike, vehicle or both and you’re probably getting quite tired of these sorts of problems. Thankfully, you no longer need to worry about them because we have a wide range of Dodge Intrepid bike transport options to make every trip easy.
No matter how many bikes you need to transport or where you want to put them we have the right solution because we have hitch mounted racks, roof mounted racks and even the ones you need to transport more than one bike. You want to make sure that you’re getting the right quality which is why we have brands like Thule, Rhino-Rack and others who are some of the most trusted brands in the industry. We have the information you need to make the right decision for the way you like to transport your bikes and everything we sell is at a price that gives you value for money!
Unlike many companies that sell automotive parts and accessories, we encourage our employees to actually test available choices on their own cars before we offer them for sale. Because we want you to be satisfied with what we offer, we also invite you to take a look at over 1 bike rack reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to see what customers who have already purchased from us say. And if you have specific questions about any roof racks we sell, our specialists are available seven days a week to provide answers.
- Yakima® - QuickBack Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $179.10$179.10
- THULE® - Raceway™ Platform Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $323.95$323.95
- SportRack® - Wheel Off Roof Bike CarrierStarting at: $75.60$75.60
- Yakima® - KingJoe Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $121.50$121.50
- Thule® - Raceway™ Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $233.95$233.95
- Yakima® - KingJoe Pro Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $148.50$148.50
- Thule® - Circuit Roof Bike RackStarting at: $143.95$143.95
- Yakima® - Viper Roof Bike RackStarting at: $31.50$31.50
- Thule® - Criterium Roof Bike RackStarting at: $161.95$161.95
- Yakima® - ForkLift Roof Bike RackStarting at: $31.50$31.50
"We purchased this bike rack over a year ago and we loved it from the first day we used it. It's very user-friendly for making adjustments to fit the bikes. We have had four adult bikes on this rack and not one of them has ever touched each other even on an 8-hour trip. We love that the bikes are not hanging but rather supported by the wheels of the bike. The rack is easy to mount and unmount from your vehicle. However, the rack is a little on the heavy side for a women to mount by herself. For storage the rack folds up and can be placed against your garage wall. We highly recommend this bike rack. "