- Aspen Tail Lights
- Avenger Tail Lights
- B-Series Tail Lights
- Caliber Tail Lights
- Caravan Tail Lights
- Challenger Tail Lights
- Charger Tail Lights
- Coronet Tail Lights
- CV Tail Lights
- Dakota Tail Lights
- Dart Tail Lights
- Durango Tail Lights
- DW Pickup Tail Lights
- Dynasty Tail Lights
- Grand Caravan Tail Lights
- Intrepid Tail Lights
- Journey Tail Lights
- Magnum Tail Lights
- Monaco Tail Lights
- Neon Tail Lights
- Nitro Tail Lights
- Omni Tail Lights
If you want your ride to flash with a unique, fiery touch, Dodge Custom Tail Lights are an easy answer. Dodge Custom Taillights present a simple and safe installation – just “plug & play!” And since all of our Dodge Custom Taillights come from premier manufacturers, you can count on ultra-durable components as well as a precise OEM fit that goes in smoothly. Dodge Custom Taillights come in a variety of tasteful options. Choose from Dodge Euro Tail Lights and Dodge LED Tail Lights in JDM Black, Crystal Clear, and Platinum Smoke, but that’s just for starters – we’ve got it all! Dodge LED Taillights offer a sharper, safer brand of radiance at night and in inclement weather. Plus, the exotic appeal speaks for itself! Upgrade your OEM tail lamps the right way: it’s a message everyone receives...
Dodge LED Tail Lights never slow down as an aftermarket commodity. The reasons are simple. They are brighter, more efficient, and infinitely more stylish than OEM tail lights. Dodge LED Taillights produce a stronger glow which cuts through fog and darkness with ease. The effect is startling. Plus, Dodge Euro Taillights emit vibrant color no one can ignore! This is an improvement that adds a distinctive custom feel to any vehicle. Simply put, Dodge Euro Tail Lights produce RESULTS. CARiD provides the quality and value that delivers: take advantage of it!
- Spyder® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on LED Tail Lights, and give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing else on the road. The interesting detail is just visible...$28.13 - $637.16
- Spec-D® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spec-D®, 1 Pair. Stock monochromatic tail lights are boring and make your car or truck indistinguishable from others of the same model. These LED Tail Lights will give your vehicle a unique, distinctive look...$37.04 - $420.53
- TYC® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by TYC®. Whenever you're on the road, you rely on your tail lights to show other drivers whether you're about to stop or turn. Because non-functional tail lights endanger you and your passengers, do...$6.04 - $339.08
- IPCW® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by IPCW®, 1 Pair. Especially for those drivers who are bored of their monochromatic tail lights and want to change them into something more appealing and effective, these are the right parts to go with. These...$52.24 - $413.00
- Replace® Factory Tail LightsFactory Tail Lights by Replace®. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional tail light and...$13.00 - $640.69
- CG® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by CG®, 1 Pair. While making your vehicle look much more appealing, you can also upgrade its lighting capabilities by installing these opulent aftermarket parts by CG. Supplied with high-intensity LEDs, the tail...$27.14 - $525.00
- Anzo® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Anzo®, 1 Pair. Tired of your dull factory tail lights and feel a strong need to upgrade the rear of your car with something really special? Featuring far more brightness and endurance than stock bulbs, these...$50.22 - $811.01
- Spyder® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on LED Tail Lights, and give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing else on the road. The interesting detail is just visible...$86.15 - $637.16
- Spec-D® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Spec-D®, 1 Pair. Stock monochromatic tail lights are boring and make your car or truck indistinguishable from others of the same model. These LED Tail Lights will give your vehicle a unique, distinctive look like...$39.68 - $420.53
- Recon® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Recon®. Improve your nighttime visibility and indicate your sense of style! This pair of LED tail lights burns brighter and lasts longer than the factory lights, increasing safety on the road and giving your...$282.20 - $449.95
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Dorman®. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.$15.78 - $321.02
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Sherman®. Drive safely day and night, under any weather conditions with factory replacement tail lights by Sherman. They're manufactured to exact OEM specs to provide a direct fit and ensure OE...$9.22 - $321.17
- Spec-D® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by Spec-D®, 1 Pair. Stock monochromatic tail lights are boring and make your car or truck indistinguishable from others of the same model. These Euro Tail Lights will give your vehicle a unique, distinctive look...$37.04 - $248.31
- CG® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by CG®, 1 Pair. While making your vehicle look much more appealing, you can also upgrade its lighting capabilities by installing these opulent aftermarket parts by CG. Supplied with high-intensity LEDs, the tail...$103.34 - $525.00
- Spyder® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on Euro Tail Lights, and give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing else on the road. The interesting detail and unique light...$28.13 - $320.70
Guides & Articles
- Automotive LightingCan I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My Car Or Truck?While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or financial. Custom tail lamps? Sure, there are plenty of choices out there - the reality is that your particular situation may force you to consider a factory-style tail lamp. And in doing so, you may be thinking "dealer" or "salvage yard".
- Automotive LightingWhat Are Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Automotive LightingLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- Automotive LightingWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
- Automotive LightingAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
Dodge Custom & Factory Tail Lights Reviews
2008 Dodge Charger