Dodge Neon Tail Lights
The Dodge Neon also known as the Plymouth or Chrysler Neon outside the United States, had two generations of it being in production. The first from 1995-1999 and the second 2000-2005. The new improvised second generation claimed to be refined. The advertisements when the Dodge Neon came out on the road, stated that the second generation has got over thousand refinements in it; though the outlook remained almost the same with the first except for the rimless windows, which were replaced by full-framed ones in the latter. The Dodge Neon being a small compact front-engine front-wheel drive car, the Dodge decided to discontinue its two-door coupe body style and strictly stick to the four-door conventional sedan. If you are using one for a long time, you must be loving your car for its meek and humble looks.
The fact that Dodge decided to keep their Neon simple does not necessarily imply that you have to keep its appearance humble. Try freshening up your lovely Dodge Neon tail lights by choosing one out of many options that you find at CARiD. LED tail lights, Euro tail lights, fiber optics, smoke lens, clear lens, and LED bulbs. You won't believe but giving a new stylish look to your Dodge Neon would hardly take up to an hour in your own garage. Give a try!
- Replace® - Replacement Tail LightStarting at: $70.00$70.00
- Sherman® - Replacement Tail LightStarting at: $104.70$104.70
- Spyder® - Chrome LED 3rd Brake LightStarting at: $52.00$52.00
- Spec-D® - Chrome LED Tail LightsStarting at: $171.00$171.00
- TYC® - Replacement Tail LightStarting at: $34.35$34.35
- IPCW® - Crystal Clear Euro Tail LightsStarting at: $177.24$177.24
- Replace® - Replacement Tail LightStarting at: $65.04$65.04
- Sherman® - Replacement Tail LightStarting at: $74.76$74.76
- Spyder® - Red LED 3rd Brake LightStarting at: $52.00$52.00
- Spec-D® - Black LED Tail LightsStarting at: $195.84$195.84
| Posted by Sandra | (Tiny, ON)
The product is great. Happy with the appearance and quality.
Base • High Line • Sport • ACR • R/T • ES • SE • SRT-4 • SXT