The Dodge Neon also known as the Plymouth or Chrysler Neon outside the United States, had two generations of it being in production. The first from 1995-1999 and the second 2000-2005. The new improvised second generation claimed to be refined. The advertisements when the Dodge Neon came out on the road, stated that the second generation has got over thousand refinements in it; though the outlook remained almost the same with the first except for the rimless windows, which were replaced by full-framed ones in the latter. The Dodge Neon being a small compact front-engine front-wheel drive car, the Dodge decided to discontinue its two-door coupe body style and strictly stick to the four-door conventional sedan. If you are using one for a long time, you must be loving your car for its meek and humble looks.
The fact that Dodge decided to keep their Neon simple does not necessarily imply that you have to keep its appearance humble. Try freshening up your lovely Dodge Neon tail lights by choosing one out of many options that you find at CARiD. LED tail lights, Euro tail lights, fiber optics, smoke lens, clear lens, and LED bulbs. You won't believe but giving a new stylish look to your Dodge Neon would hardly take up to an hour in your own garage. Give a try!
- Spyder® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spyder®. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on LED Tail Lights, and give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing else on the road. The interesting detail is just visible beyond...$38.68 - $708.04
- TYC® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by TYC®. Whenever you're on the road, you rely on your tail lights to show other drivers whether you're about to stop or turn. Because non-functional tail lights endanger you and your passengers, do...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$6.04 - $348.91
- Spec-D® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spec-D®. Stock monochromatic tail lights are boring and make your car or truck indistinguishable from others of the same model. These LED Tail Lights will give your vehicle a unique, distinctive look like...$35.20 - $420.53
- Replace® Factory Tail LightsFactory Tail Lights by Replace®. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional tail light and...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$4.04 - $640.69
- CG® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by CG®. While making your vehicle look much more appealing, you can also upgrade its lighting capabilities by installing these opulent aftermarket parts by CG. Supplied with high-intensity LEDs, the tail lights...Add style to the rear of your vehicleMake your car highly visible on the road$38.41 - $525.00
- IPCW® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by IPCW®. Especially for those drivers who are bored of their monochromatic tail lights and want to change them into something more appealing and effective, these are the right parts to go with. These bolt-on...$52.24 - $398.26
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Dorman®. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.Replacement helps you pass state inspection - and avoid tickets and finesWiring harness included (where applicable)$11.77 - $311.27
- Anzo® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Anzo®. Tired of your dull factory tail lights and feel a strong need to upgrade the rear of your car with something really special? Featuring far more brightness and endurance than stock bulbs, these stunning...$50.68 - $811.01
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Sherman®. Drive safely day and night, under any weather conditions with factory replacement tail lights by Sherman. They're manufactured to exact OEM specs to provide a direct fit and ensure OE...OEM quality at less costDirect fit replacement – no modifications required$9.22 - $321.17
- Spyder® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by Spyder®. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on Euro Tail Lights, and give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing else on the road. The interesting detail and unique light...$38.68 - $210.92
- Winjet® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Winjet®. Tired of your dull factory tail lights and feel a strong need to upgrade the rear of your car with something really special? Featuring far more brightness and endurance than stock bulbs, these...$29.99 - $399.99
- Eagle® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Eagle®. Eagle replacement tail lights are designed to provide safe driving during the night and under low visibility conditions. With their durable construction, Eagle lights are highly resistant...Designed to light up any roadSturdy construction to last$11.13 - $449.33
- Winjet® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Winjet®. Tired of your dull factory tail lights and feel a strong need to upgrade the rear of your car with something really special? Featuring far more brightness and endurance than stock bulbs, these stunning...$75.99 - $399.99
- CG® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by CG®. Fault-free tail lights are crucially important for the safe driving. CG offers you high-quality tail light assembly that will not only make you more confident while driving through the dark, moonless night...Add European style to the rear of your vehicleEnsure sparkling illumination for increased safety$38.41 - $232.50
- Spec-D® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Spec-D®. Stock monochromatic tail lights are boring and make your car or truck indistinguishable from others of the same model. These LED Tail Lights will give your vehicle a unique, distinctive look like nothing...$96.57 - $420.53
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Tail LightsCan I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My Car Or Truck?While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or financial. Custom tail lamps? Sure, there are plenty of choices out there - the reality is that your particular situation may force you to consider a factory-style tail lamp. And in doing so, you may be thinking "dealer" or "salvage yard".
- Tail LightsWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- Tail LightsWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- A1 Cardone® Remanufactured Engine Control Module$155.17 - $250.82
Dodge Neon Custom & Factory Tail Lights Reviews
2005 Dodge Neon