Dodge Avenger Air Intakes
Optimize your car's performance with a new aftermarket Dodge Avenger air intake! CARiD stocks a wide range of these products from the most respected names in the aftermarket industry such as Weapon-R, Injen, K&N, and AEM. And all these custom air intakes feature non-restrictive design to facilitate air flow, which leads to increased engine power. Direct replacement of your OEM air intake with an aftermarket one gives you an outstanding performance of your vehicle.
An aftermarket Dodge Avenger air intake offers you a number of great benefits like more powerful engine sound, smoother throttle response, faster acceleration, and what's more important, increased horsepower and torque. Among the benefits also is improved fuel usage because now you can cover more miles on the same tank of fuel. Moreover, most of these aftermarket products are topped with an advanced air filter which protects your engine from any damaging particles due to the improved filtration. Plus, you won't have any troubles with installation of your new aftermarket air intake as it comes complete with all necessary mounting hardware and step-by-step instructions.
- K&N® - 69 Series Typhoon Short Ram Intake KitStarting at: $296.99$296.99
- AIRAID® - Concept II Air Filter AssemblyStarting at: $49.90$49.90
- aFe® - Air Filter AssemblyStarting at: $31.95$31.95
- Weapon-R® - Dragon Air Intake SystemStarting at: $186.15$186.15
- K&N® - 69 Series Typhoon Short Ram Intake KitStarting at: $274.99$274.99
- AIRAID® - Concept Air Filter AssemblyStarting at: $148.90$148.90
- Spectre Performance® - Intake Coupler Reducer Kit For GM Mass Airflow SensorStarting at: $6.00$6.00
- aFe® - T.O.P. Racing FilterStarting at: $108.95$108.95
- Weapon-R® - Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemStarting at: $228.65$228.65
- Edelbrock® - Performer Vortec V6 Intake ManifoldStarting at: $294.74$294.74
Base • ES • R/T • SE • SXT • SXT Sport • Express • Heat • Lux • Mainstreet • SE Canada Value Package • SXT Plus • Canada Value Package • GTS