Performance Brake Pads
- Power Stop®Track Day Brake PadsTrack Day Carbon Fiber Metallic Compound Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Drivers who participate in “Track-Days” or “High Performance Driving Events (HPDE)” rely on their brakes and know the value of having the right brake pads. The...$81.10 - $215.37
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsRedstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement ceramic brake pads offers OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust buildup that ceramic...$62.39 - $259.50
- Brembo®Sport Brake PadsSport Brake Pads by Brembo®. These are bolt-on replacement brake pads sized to match original equipment and provide superior braking on the street or track. Matches the low dust, fade resistance, and long life of a ceramic brake pad...$101.09 - $328.47
- Hawk®High Performance Street 5.0 Brake PadsHigh Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads by Hawk®. These revolutionary brake pads provide advanced stopping power for your vehicle without triggering your ABS. They are formulated to produce extremely low levels of dust in normal street...$65.87 - $299.35
- Winmax®W3 Circuit Racing Brake PadsW3 Circuit Racing Brake Pads by Winmax®. These specially formulated pads still minimalize brake dust and noise emissions while providing the best brake control. The W3 is the ideal choice for those who want to maintain great rotor & pad...$135.00 - $265.50
- Akebono®Performance™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPerformance™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Akebono®. These pads are specifically designed for drivers who push a vehicle to its limit and expect exceptional performance. Installed on a high-performance car, light truck, SUV, or...$49.65 - $110.25
- Hawk®Motorsports Performance Brake PadsMotorsports Performance Brake Pads by Hawk®. These brake pads are ideal for racers and street drivers looking for highly-engineered friction products. Hawk Motorsports Performance compound brake pads will provide tremendous stopping...$48.17 - $618.10
- EBC®Bluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake PadsBluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake Pads by EBC®. This is a set of replacement brake pads that is designed for heavy-duty racetrack driving where high-performance multi-piston calipers are used. Pads feature two grooves for cooling,...$54.95 - $342.24
- DBA®SD610 4x4/SUV/Truck Performance Brake PadsSD610 4x4/SUV/Truck Performance Brake Pads by DBA®. DBA SD610 high performance ceramic based brake pads are copper free and are pre burnished for fast bed-in. The SD610 compound is designed for light truck and SUVs for on-road or...$56.98 - $193.16
- Winmax®W5 Racing/Rally Brake PadsW5 Racing/Rally Brake Pads by Winmax®. Made with high steel ingredients but perfectly balanced for large circuit racing, the W5 is the choice for seasoned track enthusiasts. Recommended for dedicated race cars where protection against...$166.50 - $315.00
- Power Stop®Z26 Extreme Street Performance Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake PadsZ26 Extreme Street Performance Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Power Stop Extreme Performance pads are designed for drivers with high-performance cars on the street. If you demand shorter stopping distances under any...$44.68 - $163.82
- StopTech®Sport Performance Brake PadsSport Performance Brake Pads by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Performance brake Pads are engineered to meet the demands of high performance driving while maintaining the refinement and comfort expected in everyday driving conditions....$42.75 - $207.05
- StopTech®Street Performance Brake PadsStreet Performance Brake Pads by StopTech®. StopTech Street Performance brake Pads are engineered to meet the demands of high performance driving while maintaining the refinement and comfort expected in everyday driving conditions....$31.30 - $147.87
- EBC®Yellowstuff Brake PadsYellowstuff Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber compound provides a high level of grip when pads...$62.62 - $317.97
- Hawk®High Performance Street Brake PadsHigh Performance Street Brake Pads by Hawk®. These are replacement brake pads designed for an aggressive level of street driving with more repetitive, heavy braking. While these pads are made from Ferro-Carbon that was developed for...$49.69 - $278.53
- StopTech®Street Select Brake PadsStreet Select Brake Pads by StopTech®. StopTech is proud to announce the release of its Street Select friction program. Street Select coverage includes over 1000 late model, import and domestic skus. Using a single part number family,...$22.47 - $84.60
- Hawk®Performance Ceramic Brake PadsPerformance Ceramic Brake Pads by Hawk®. These brake pads are designed to maximize all the benefits of ceramic construction to create pads that provide a high level of smooth braking power at high speeds and temperatures while producing...$63.37 - $296.58
- EBC®Greenstuff 6000 Series Truck and SUV Brake PadsGreenstuff 6000 Series Truck and SUV Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement disc brake pads is engineered with organic compounds in place of metallic ones to give 4x4s better performance in areas where brake components get covered...$56.37 - $223.90
- Wagner®OEX™ Ceramic Disc Brake PadsOEX™ Ceramic Disc Brake Pads by Wagner®. Meet Wagner® OEx - the next generation in Wagner Brake technology. Wagner OEx brake pads provide patent-pending, customized braking designs for pickups, SUVs and CUVs that consistently deliver...Slot design results in increased stopping powerProprietary friction formulations and platform-specific shapes deliver longer pad life and less dust$50.31 - $72.94
- DBA®SP500 Street Performance Brake PadsSP500 Street Performance Brake Pads by DBA®. DBA SP500 high performance ceramic based brake pads are copper free and are pre burnished for fast bed-in. The SP500 compound is ideally suited for use with all DBA rotors and is engineered...$56.98 - $193.16
- Power Stop®Z36 Extreme Truck and Tow Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake PadsZ36 Extreme Truck and Tow Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. If you drive your truck like a truck, by hauling loads or towing, then you need the extra stopping power of Power Stop’s Z36 Truck and Tow brake pads. Go ahead...$37.80 - $134.37
- Power Stop®Track Day Spec Advanced Brake PadsTrack Day Spec Advanced Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Drivers who participate in “Track-Days” or “High Performance Driving Events (HPDE)” rely on their brakes and know the value of having the right brake pads. The Power Stop R&D...$89.27 - $118.73
- Remmen Brakes®Bathurst Series Brake PadsBathurst Series Brake Pads by Remmen Brakes®. Designed to minimize dust, noise, and wear and to increase performance, the BA200 brings a new level of performance to the street enthusiast and provides a great upgrade to OEM brake pads....$76.52 - $217.40
- Sparta Evolution®SPP 2.0 Series Brake PadsSPP 2.0 Series Brake Pads by Sparta Evolution®. Sparta Performance Pad 2.0 (SPP 2.0) is designed for the individual looking for true high performance pads that emit relatively low noise for street use. Engineered with the driving...$150.00 - $200.00
- Remmen Brakes®Imola Series Brake PadsImola Series Brake Pads by Remmen Brakes®. Designed for high deceleration rates and operation at high temperatures, the IM201 compound offers incredible brake torque at a multitude of temperature ranges. In addition, the proprietary...$93.76 - $277.78
- Sparta Evolution®SPP 1.0 Series Brake PadsSPP 1.0 Series Brake Pads by Sparta Evolution®. Sparta Performance Pad 1.0 (SPP 1.0) is the first performance brake pad in your pursuit for the ultimate braking solution from Sparta Evolution. SPP 1.0 has been designed to provide better...$74.30 - $166.32
- Remmen Brakes®RSC1 Series Brake PadsRSC1 Series Brake Pads by Remmen Brakes®. The RSC1 series of pads can take a beating. When towing construction equipment, or your weekend toys, be confident in your brake performance as you traverse mountain passes, rolling hills, and...$493.83 - $950.49
- Baer®Sport Ceramic Decela PadsSport Ceramic Decela Pads by Baer®. Decela Pads are replacement ceramic brake pads that offer superior heat disbursement, longer life, quieter operation, and lower dust levels than OEM pads do. Sized and shaped to fine tolerances to...$47.90 - $134.90
- Raybestos®Street Performance Specialty™ Metallic Brake PadsStreet Performance Specialty™ Metallic Brake Pads by Raybestos®. Specially designed for truck, medium duty and air disc coverage from Class 1 through Class 8, Raybestos Truck and Medium Duty Specialty™ Disc Brake Pads provide...Comprehensive and late model coverageDesigns and formulations that conform to OE fit, form and function$29.57 - $135.29
- Power Stop®Z23 Evolution Sport Performance Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake PadsZ23 Evolution Sport Performance Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold technology to ensure a uniform friction density throughout the pad. This helps...$30.74 - $104.85
When most cars and trucks are designed, the brake pad friction compound is formulated for the “average” driver operating the vehicle under “normal” driving conditions. But if you’re a performance enthusiast you’re certainly not average, and if you’ve hot-rodded your car for aggressive street driving or the race track, or beefed up your truck for towing, hauling or 4-wheeling, you may have found that those brake pads don’t cut it for the way you use your vehicle. If you’re in need of more stopping power, check out the vast selection of brake pads on this page.
Original equipment brake pads are generally fine for relaxed cruising, commuting, and running errands around town, but they’re not up to the demands of spirited performance driving on twisty roads, towing and hauling heavy loads, or high speeds and hard use at the race track. That type of use generates a lot of heat created by the friction needed to slow and stop a vehicle at speed or to stop a large, heavily laden vehicle, and this can cause OE pads to overheat and fade, with subsequent longer stopping distances.
We offer performance brake pads formulated to meet the needs of driving enthusiasts; racers; hard-working truck owners; law enforcement and emergency personnel; and fleet operators. They’re available in a wide variety of friction compounds created by the industry’s foremost brake pad manufacturers, so you can get the pads that best suit your application. These proprietary formulations include ceramics, low metallics, semi-metallics, and compounds that may also include ingredients like aramid fibers and carbon fiber. Each pad set has been developed to deliver a particular blend of attributes, so whether you want better stopping power for an everyday driver, do occasional track days, go off-roading in a 4x4, or need a mix of stopping power and durability for a commercial truck, we have the pads.
With our performance brake pads you get the stopping power you want without the tradeoffs that are unfortunately common with some performance brake pads – excessive wear, noise, and eternally dirty looking wheels. On our digital shelves you’ll find performance brake pads that are also low dusting, so you can enjoy the gleam from your custom wheels longer between washing. Some performance pads can provide good bite at high temperatures, but at the expense of accelerated rotor wear. We have pads that are gentle on rotors, yet provide excellent stopping power. And while some performance pads work well at high temperatures, they may not provide much friction when the pads are cold. With our selection you can find pads that work well over a wide temperature range.
In addition to the above, most of our performance brake pads are chamfered to aid in bedding and prevent noise, and slotted to remove debris and allow for expansion to prevent cracks. Many pads are scorched or have surface coatings to ensure quick and effective pad break-in. New hardware like shims, clips and springs are critical to proper pad fitment and function, and noise-free operation. Many of our performance brake pads come with these important components, but we also have an extensive hardware selection, so you can complete the job and get the best performance possible from your purchase.
Browse by Part Name
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- November 17, 2015Which Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto...
- November 12, 2015Glossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you`re looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves,...
- September 03, 2013Tips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake...If you`ve had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real...