Land Rover Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Bed Accessories
- Grill Guards
- Towing & Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Snow Plows
- Vertical Doors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling Parts
- Fuel System Parts
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- Air Conditioning
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control Parts
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
For over sixty years, Land Rover has been responsible for manufacturing some of the most versatile and luxurious SUVs along with quality parts on the market. From the very first Series 1 to the Range Rover Sport, this company's history has been one of innovation as well as achievement. The first Land Rover model was designed by Maurice Wilks, the head designer for legendary English automaker Rover. Wilks's design was unveiled in 1948. Chatter was that he got the idea for the model from riding in a post-World War II Jeep. Introduced as the "Center Steer", the first Land Rover prototype was built using a Jeep chassis. But what distinguished the Center Steer from its American counterpart was one of the biggest car parts, the body. Being that steel was not in abundance in the years following the war, the Center Steer was armored with a special alloy of magnesium and aluminum known as Birmabright. It was corrosion-resistant, durable, and plentiful.
Along with his brother Spencer, Maurice Wilks finished the design of the Series 1. The Series 1 featured 4-wheel drive, optional doors, and a canvas roof. What also made the vehicle work was its penchant for all-terrain traveling, as it performed and handled very well in the field. In 1958, the Series II debuted. It was capable of more power than the previous model and was available as a 2-door, 4-door, or 2-door pickup truck. On the heels of the Series II was the Series IIA. Showcasing even more power than the previous edition thanks to a 2.25L diesel engine, the Series IIA defining trait was its extra boost in performance. It was available as both a shortened wheelbase with a soft top or a 5-door station wagon. After Rover was obtained by Leyland Motors, the stage was set for the arrival of the Range Rover. Having made its debut in 1970, the V8-equipped Range Rover swept through and made a fast impression due to its aluminum body, extra pop, and trademark versatility.
The company changed hands yet again in the middle of the 1980s British Aerospace took over the brand. The Range Rover finally landed on American soil in 1987 and after two years, the Discovery followed suit as the first new Land Rover in just under two decades. BMW purchased the company in 1995 and as a result, the company attitude began to veer even more towards luxury. As the 90s wore on, Land Rover introduced another model to the roster, the compact Freelander (which would later go onto become the LR2). With features such as Hill Descent Control along with its rugged yet smooth demeanor, the Freelander received a substantial amount of attention. In 2000, Ford bought Land Rover from BMW would sell the company to Indian automaker Tata in March of 2008. Despite the seeming turbulence regarding ownership of the company, Land Rover has been synonymous with providing drivers with tremendous off-road capability as well as upscale comfort. In the world of luxury SUVs, Land Rover is the only nameplate that still concentrates solely on this segment and doesn't produce vehicles and parts for any other class.
Any surface, any terrain, Land Rover covers ground by sheer force. Land Rover models employ a look that's all their own: boxy yet smooth; practical but dominant. Each series has expounded upon itself, taking from the generation that precedes it while adding the elements and designs that continue to escort this juggernaut coast to coast. Land Rover covers the spectrum with the powerfully authentic LR2, and of course, the entire scope of the highly-touted Range Rover series. CARiD wants to be a part of what makes you love your model and we have the Land Rover Accessories and Parts to back it up.
To us, this is serious business. With CARiD.com, you have access to all of the Land Rover accessories and parts that dress up your ride the right way, and with the quality and value you need to make it happen. Trust only the best when it comes to your Land Rover accessories, because when making custom changes to your model, that's what you will remember. And that is what everyone else will notice.
Dress your vehicle up. Keep it running at its peak or unleash its hidden power. Make it look like it just rolled off the show room floor. Take care of it and maintain it. You name it, we've got it. We have gathered everything you need to make your Land Rover perfect both inside and out. CARiD's job is to meet your every expectation and provide you with quality and durable accessories and parts designed with excellence in mind. Whether you're after luxurious style, brisk performance, or anything in between, our wide assortment covers all the bases.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...
- December 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- September 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...
- July 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- June 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...
- May 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...
- May 16, 2017Four Great Reasons to Use a Spare Tire CoverSpare tire covers: You’ve seen them everywhere on the backs of Jeeps and SUVs, but maybe you’ve been hesitant about getting one for your own 4x4. In this article,...
- May 15, 2017The Five Best Reasons to Spring For an...Since time began, camping outdoors has had a strong allure. Once a necessity, it's now a rejuvenating way to get back to our roots by experiencing the wonders of...
Browse by Model
- County Classic Accessories & Parts
- Defender Accessories & Parts
- Defender 90 Accessories & Parts
- Discovery Accessories & Parts
- Discovery Sport Accessories & Parts
- Freelander Accessories & Parts
- LR2 Accessories & Parts
- LR3 Accessories & Parts
- LR4 Accessories & Parts
- Range Rover Accessories & Parts
- Range Rover Evoque Accessories & Parts
- Range Rover Sport Accessories & Parts
- Range Rover Velar Accessories & Parts
- $90.66 - $159.95
- $33.99 - $38.99