Land Rover Range Rover Sport Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Car Tents
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Vertical Doors
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Range Rover Sport first premiered as the three-door coupe Range Stormer in 2004. Later, in 2005, the Land Rover lineup was extended with its fifth model Range Rover Sport inspired by the Storm concept. It was equipped with a supercharged 4.2L all-aluminum V8 engine that delivered 390 horsepower. Also, there was a naturally-aspirated 4.4L engine available with 300 horsepower but due to lack of popularity it was discontinued in 2007. There are a number of diesel powered versions, including a 2.7L turbodiesel and 3.6L twin turbodiesel TDV8 engine. All versions are equipped with a six-speed ZF automatic gearbox that is adaptable to various driver styles and can change gears sequentially.
The Range Rover Sport uses cross-linked air suspension, similar to the Porsche 911, giving a driver the option of changing ride height to three available modes: standard, off-road, and lowered mode (plus one more extra height mode). This SUV is full of other high-end innovative technologies as well, including Speed Sensitive Steering System, Active Cruise Control, Positive Torque and the Dynamic Response system, which provides additional off-road performance with maximum wheel articulation (this is the evolution of the acclaimed Active Cornering Enhancement system available on the Discovery 3).
The Range Rover Sport 2010 edition came out in April 2009 at the New York Auto Show. The facelift brought changes to the interior and exterior. Modified Range Rover Sport parts included a new grille, front and rear bumpers, headlights, and tail lights, a refined steering wheel, leather seats and gear switch. New engines and an updated transmission also entered the lineup: a direct injected all-aluminum 5.0 liter V8 naturally-aspirated, new 3.0 liter TDV6, with the new ZF HP28 six-speed automatic transmission. The retuned suspension was equipped with the new DampTronic Valve Technology, which optimized the SUV's road control.
Many vehicles are designed specifically to get you from place to place. But who's satisfied with that? You want style, efficiency, and dependable performance. The Range Rover Sport delivers the whole package. Fashionable and fun, the Range Rover Sport has put a smile on drivers' faces on roads all over the world. And when it's time to inject a more visible sense of individuality, we've got the Range Rover Sport accessories and parts that do the job right!
Every driver aims to get the most out of their ride. It's what the process is all about. With Range Rover Sport Accessories and Parts, we can help you make it happen! Anything you need to inject a little more sass or protection is inside our inventory of Range Rover Sport accessories and parts. Our selection is full of the finest accessories and parts for the Range Rover Sport for you to take a swing at, including wood dash kits, spoilers, floor mats, and wheels. But that's just part of the story. Click on your Model Year above today for the Range Rover Sport accessories that give your vehicle an extra boost of personality!
Whatever you expect from your Land Rover Range Rover Sport, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Land Rover Range Rover Sport and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...