Land Rover LR4 Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Car Tents
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Custom Hoods
- Vertical Doors
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Land Rover LR4 is the fourth generation in the Land Rover Discovery line. The Land Rover Discovery itself is a mid-size sport utility vehicle manufactured by the British automaker Land Rover since 1989. Its first generation shared the chassis and drive-train with the Range Rover, still it became the only Discovery generation equipped with the 4-cylinder engine. The vehicles were available in a 3- and a 5-door version, both fitted with 5 seats. The Land Rover Discovery entered the American market in the 1994 model year. And ten years later, in 2004, the Land Rover unveiled the Discovery 3, known in North America as the Land Rover LR3, which was the first vehicle in the lineup to be provided with a rear locking differential. In 2009 the updated version of the LR3 was introduced on the North American market under the Land Rover LR4 name.
The Land Rover LR4 made its debut at the 2009 New York International Auto Show. The vehicle is available in GS, XS, and HSE trims. The new Land Rover LR4 differs from its predecessor LR3 by all-new 5.0-liter engine from Jaguar Land Rover's range. This 5-liter V8 engine with direct petrol injection makes 375 hp. The engine response is improved due to use of variable camshaft timing. An improved version of ZF 6-speed automatic transmission transfers power to the sophisticated four-wheel drive system. The Land Rover LR4 accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in 7.5 seconds, that is not bad taking into account that the car weights nearly 6,000 pounds. Due to electronically controlled air springs, the fully independent suspension automatically adapts to the off-road ride. The on-road handling is improved through the use of anti-roll bars and more powerful brakes, shared with the Range Rover Sport. The standard electronic systems include dynamic stability control, four wheel electronic traction control, and Terrain Response system that allowed to choose ride, throttle response, traction control and transmission setting. The new Trailer Stability Assist System adjusts throttle and brakes in order to prevent swaying trailer.
The Land Rover LR4 shares its integrated body frame structure, body-colored bumpers, and wheel arches with the Land Rover LR3. The restyled front light units and LED headlights, new grille, and more aerodynamic bumper echo the same rounder and smoother style of the 2010 Range Rover parts. The Land Rover is fitted with new 19-inch wheels optimized for rolling resistance. The redesigned interior includes updated instrument cluster and single TFT screen, new center console equipped with redesigned switches and controls. The seat design and range of interior materials are borrowed from the Range Rover models.
The Land Rover LR4 has inherited an iconic design heritage of the previous generations, including clean and geometric lines. The Land Rover LR4 distinctive design with smoother lines and subtle curves enhances the imppression of premium quality vehicle. The advanced technologies simplify the operation and make the journey more relaxing. The fully independent suspension with electronic control and sophisticated four-wheel drive system provide the LR4 with class-leading off-road capability. The Land Rover LR4 is currently one of the most desirable sport utility vehicles on the automotive market. Still a viable presence on the road to this day, drivers of the Land Rover LR4 tend to add on their own custom accessories and parts to further the legacy.
Some drivers like sport utility vehicle Land Rover LR4 for its iconic design and comfortable on-road driving, other drivers admire its off-road functionality and reliability. CARiD.com covers a wide range of needs for different drivers. Everything reguired for fashion styling, protection or comfort for the vehicle you can easy find at CARiD.com Land Rover LR4 Accessories and Parts. Our complete line of autimotive accessories and parts ensures precise fit and uncompromising durability.
Whatever you expect from your Land Rover LR4, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Land Rover LR4 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...