Land Rover LR2 Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Soft Tops & Hard Tops
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Land Rover is known worldwide as a four-wheel drive car brand that has a significant off-road heritage. The British automaker targeted the premium compact SUV segment in the late 1980's and grab this segment after the introduction of a compact crossover SUV Land Rover Freelander in 1997. The first generation came off with four-wheel drive and transversely mounted front engine. Unlike other larger Land Rover models, this generation Freelander had neither locking differential nor low-range gear selection. However, it was the first Land Rover to have Hill Descent Control system. In North America the last first-generation Freelanders were sold in 2005. But in 2007 the British off-road vehicle came back to the American market under the Land Rover LR2 name. A completely new crossover, the second-generation Land Rover Freelander debuted at the British International Motor Show in 2006.
Featuring completely re-engineered parts, the Land Rover LR2 is built on the Ford EUCD platform. Unlike the traditional sport utility vehicles, based on body-on-frame construction, the new LR2 has a uni-body structure that ensures premium comfort and handling in different road conditions. The 5-door version is the only available one. The power comes from a brand-new transversely mounted 3.2L inline 6-cylinder engine producing 230 hp, and mated to a six-speed automatic transmission. The fully independent suspension is offered with the advanced stability control system and roll stability control to minimize the risk of roll-over even in extreme off-road conditions. In order to improve both on-road and off-road performance, the LR2 is equipped with the following features: Gradient Release Control, a full-time intelligent 4x4 system and unique Terrain Response system that allows to choose ride, throttle response, traction control, and transmission setting.
The 2008 Land Rover LR2 is a four-door, five passenger sport utility vehicle, available in SE and HSE trims. The standard LR2 power-train includes 3.2L I6 engine rating 230 hp. A six-speed automatic transmission with overdrive and four-wheel drive comes standard. Provided with advanced technologies, the LR2 demonstrates outstanding on-road performance and premium Land Rover's off-road capability. The 2011 Land Rover LR2 is offered only in HSE trim, however the HSE Plus and HSE Lux packages can be added for more features. The luxury option features include softer Windsor leather seats, driver seat with three memory settings, and front and rear carpet mats of the premium quality.
Land Rover offers up one of the most explosive compact SUVs on the market today in the LR2. Backed by its standard all-wheel-drive system and solid Land Rover parts, the LR2 gives drivers of this model exactly what they crave: off-road dominance. This luxuriously refined vehicle handles with precise velvetiness whenever found stomping through a trail of rocks and debris. After all, that's the whole point of driving a Land Rover; to mash dirt and look good doing it. Bringing a ton of full-size heart to the compact table, the LR2 is an exciting reminder of Land Rover's vision.
With a package this bold and luxurious, you know nothing but the best is what is going to do the job. That's why our selection of Land Rover LR2 Accessories and Parts features the highest quality options for you to choose from. Everything from grilles and floor mats to spoilers and grille guards are available, but that's just for starters. We have all of the Land Rover LR2 accessories and parts that make a difference. Plus, all of our Land Rover LR2 accessories are guaranteed to deliver a precise OEM fit along with unerring durability. You want a look and feel that stands alone? This is the way to make it happen!
Whatever you expect from your Land Rover LR2, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Land Rover LR2 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by
- $6.43 - $6.83
- $824.50 - $1,955.00
- $215.55 - $523.55