Land Rover Freelander Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Chrome Trim
- Bed Accessories
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Car Tents
- Custom Grilles
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Custom Hoods
- Vertical Doors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The British automaker Land Rover targeted the premium compact SUV segment in the late 1980's and grab this segment after the introduction of a compact crossover SUV Land Rover Freelander in 1997. The first generation Land Rover Freelander came off with four-wheel drive and transversely mounted front engine. There were 5-door wagon, 3-door softback, hardback, and van-like versions. Unlike other larger Land Rover models, the Freelander had neither locking differential nor low-range gear selection. However, it was the first Land Rover to have Hill Descent Control system. The ABS and Traction Control system assisted in the off-road driving. The rivals of this vehicle were the smaller Ford Escape and Honda CR-V.
An upgraded and improved version of the Land Rover Freelander was introduced in 2004 . The vehicle received new interior, plus there were some changes in exterior parts including renew front and rear. The 3-door and 5-door models came in E, S, SE, Sport, and Sport Premium trims. The HSE trim was available only in a 5-door version. The engine choices included 2.0L I4 diesel engine and 2.5L Rover V6 engine producing 175 hp. The standard 5-speed Tiptronic automatic transmission was mated to the V6 engine. The hill descent control and the traction control were offered as well. Taking into account the MG Rover engines production end, after 2005 the Land Rover discontinued the Freelander in the United States.
The British off-road vehicle, marketed as Land Rover Freelander 2 in Europe, came completely new in the second generation that debuted at the British International Motor Show in 2006. And in 2007 it came back to the North American market under Land Rover LR2 name. Completely re-engineered, now the Land Rover Freelander is built on the Ford EUCD platform. Unlike the traditional sport utility vehicles based on body-on-frame construction, the new Freelander has a uni-body structure. The power comes from a transversely mounted 3.2L inline 6-cylinder engine producing 230 hp that is mated to a six-speed automatic transmission. In order to improve both on-road and off-road performance, the Freelander is equipped with the following advanced technologies: terrain response system, gradient release control and a full-time intelligent 4x4 system.
One of the first in a long line of compact SUVs to make it across the ocean into North America, the Land Rover Freelander has been a pioneering example of the class that is now considered to be among the most popular. When it comes to off-road adventures that require full attention, drivers want a smooth handling machine that handles the ride with efficiency and ease. That's what has made the Freelander so special. Dynamite performance due to solid Land Rover parts coupled with old-fashioned English style make the Freelander an absolute automotive treasure. Still a viable presence on the road to this day, drivers of the Land Rover Freelander tend to add on their own custom accessories and parts to further the legacy.
You no longer have to bother searching for Land Rover Freelander Accessories and Parts of the highest quality: we have them all right here! We stock our selection with nothing but the finest Land Rover Freelander accessories and parts for you to choose from to throw some added luxury onto your SUV. From interior comfort to exterior elegance, our line of Land Rover Freelander Accessories has what you need, including wood dash kits, spoilers, floor mats, grille guards, and more. The highest quality, the best value - why trust anywhere else?
Whatever you expect from your Land Rover Freelander, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Land Rover Freelander and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $61.15 - $64.51
- $88.29 - $128.79
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...
- $62.62 - $324.86
- $37.74 - $40.55