- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8DESERT STORM D8 All Season / Performance Tires by Delinte®. The basic premise behind seasonal tires is to deliver excellent traction levels in all conditions, be it dry, wet, or snowy roads. Twin longitudinal grooves with 3-D...$239.00 - $274.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® ECSTA STXECSTA STX All Season / Performance Tires by Kumho® . This tire is focused on delivering premium high performance driving pleasure for your pickup truck, SUV and crossover utility vehicle. The directional tread and sidewall design...$1,311.00 (ea)
- LEXANI® LX-THIRTYLX-THIRTY All Season / Performance Tires by Lexani®. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires are definitely a bang for the buck....$247.00 - $259.00 (ea)
- LIONHART® LH-TENLH-TEN All Season / Performance Tires by Lionhart®. Performance tire which provides a comfortable ride, reliable traction and long wear. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in...$241.00 - $260.00 (ea)
- TOYO® PROXES 4PROXES 4 All Season / Performance Tires by Toyo® . It is designed primarily for plus-fitment applications on sport compact cars, sports sedans, and coupes. This M&S rated tire is available in a wide range of sizes as well as V and...$1,001.00 (ea)
When you’re aiming for the sky, you get there by having something solid backing you below. Few things look as good under your high-lifted skyscraper as 28 inch tires and wheels do. At CARiD, we understand the special handling requirements these vehicles need and offer tires that measure up with minimal vibration and maximum all-season traction and stability.
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.