- ACCELERA® PHI$60.84 - $142.29
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT$55.43 - $103.88
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.71 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP PLUS$92.08 - $133.38
- CONTINENTAL® CONTISPORTCONTACT 2$118.41 - $427.84
- DELINTE® THUNDER D7$57.63 - $158.38
- DUNLOP® DIREZZA DZ102$84.71 - $255.35
About Ferrari Tires
European sports cars like the Ferrari, Lamborghini or Aston Martin have a racing heritage and history full of colorful events. Ferrari designers and engineers are considered to be one of the best in the world making such cars as the 458, 599, California or FF. Every Ferrari is made for speed and adrenaline. Having the best engines giving enormous power is a huge responsibility! To restrain that power and make it easy to handle a set of performance tires is what you need!
Buying some performance tires like Pirelli P Zero or Michelin Pilot Super Sport sounds not really difficult! At CARiD it's indeed a piece of cake! Here you can find rims and tires from 18 inches to 22 inches - a great choice for race or calm highway cruising. The Ferrari tires available at CARiD.com are tested and certified to guarantee your safety. They were designed for high speed and we strongly recommend reaching that speed only on special racing tracks to avoid accidents! Every trusted car tire manufacturer has its own tires to match Ferrari's character - Nitto Invo, Bridgestone Potenza and Continental tires can easily compete Pirelli. In any case, visiting CARiD will help you find out how to modify your vehicle for better look and performance!
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.