European sports cars like the Ferrari, Lamborghini or Aston Martin have a racing heritage and history full of colorful events. Ferrari designers and engineers are considered to be one of the best in the world making such cars as the 458, 599, California or FF. Every Ferrari is made for speed and adrenaline. Having the best engines giving enormous power is a huge responsibility! To restrain that power and make it easy to handle a set of performance tires is what you need!
Buying some performance tires like Pirelli P Zero or Michelin Pilot Super Sport sounds not really difficult! At CARiD it's indeed a piece of cake! Here you can find rims and tires from 18 inches to 22 inches - a great choice for race or calm highway cruising. The Ferrari tires available at CARiD.com are tested and certified to guarantee your safety. They were designed for high speed and we strongly recommend reaching that speed only on special racing tracks to avoid accidents! Every trusted car tire manufacturer has its own tires to match Ferrari's character - Nitto Invo, Bridgestone Potenza and Continental tires can easily compete Pirelli. In any case, visiting CARiD will help you find out how to modify your vehicle for better look and performance!
- ACCELERA® PHI 2from $117.05 - $158.02 (ea)
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE SPORT COMP-2from $90.83 - $241.68 (ea)
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32from $179.37 - $509.98 (ea)
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHPfrom $60.71 - $135.84 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CONTISPORTCONTACT 2from $131.59 - $463.38 (ea)
- COOPER® ZEON 2XSfrom $99.79 - $233.41 (ea)
- DELINTE® THUNDER D7from $66.80 - $178.57 (ea)
- DUNLOP® DIREZZA DZ102from $85.59 - $264.29 (ea)
Have had them on the car about a year. Very impressed with the wet handling and overall performance on these. I think they are underrated for wet and dry handling.