Welcome to the CARiD Tire section for Porsche vehicles. Whether you own a 911, 944, 924, 968, 928, Boxster, Cayman, Panamera or Cayenne, tires that go on your vehicle have a lot to live up to. From resisting heat build-up at rapid speeds to supporting substantial amount of vehicle weight when G-forces are high, only tires as substantial as your vehicle will do the job properly. That’s why we seek to offer a range of tires suited to your Porsche’s needs from name brand manufacturers with proven performance records. If it’s out there it’s in here.
Our web site has been set up to automatically guide you in the tire buying process for your vehicle whether you’re looking for same-size replacement tires, or considering upgrading tires and rims to a larger size. After entering your vehicle’s year and model details, you’ll notice a range of diameter sizes appear on the left – these are what will fit your specific vehicle without the need for suspension modification. When you’re ready, choose your current size or browse from other diameter sizes possible on your vehicle. Next, you have the option of narrowing down your search further with preferences of all-season, summer, or winter tread designs. Lastly, you can choose between tires designed for performance or economy. The final selections that appear will be exactly what you’re looking for, and will be Porsche-approved safe choices for your vehicle. If you’d like to discuss details with a live tire and wheel expert, we have specialists available 7 days a week to help guide you.
Tires are the only thing that provides contact between your vehicle and the road. Their main function is to provide a comfortable ride, and therefore, they should be as hard-wearing and robust as possible, maintaining controlled and safe manoeuvrability for your vehicle. This is the reason why the process of selecting the right tires is so much important. Your driving enjoyment, as well as safety over the next thousands of miles, will depend on this choice. To help you with this challenging task, we've put together a list of the most reliable tires in the industry. Read over 1 tire reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the level of protection that is perfect for your needs.
- BridgestoneBRIDGESTONE® - Potenza RE050AStarting at: $201.69$201.69
- ContinentalCONTINENTAL® - ContiWinterContact TS810SStarting at: $109.74$109.74
- GoodyearGOODYEAR® - Eagle LS-2Starting at: $94.49$94.49
- MichelinMICHELIN® - Pilot Sport PS2Starting at: $219.35$219.35
- NittoNITTO® - InvoStarting at: $153.15$153.15
- PirelliPIRELLI® - P ZeroStarting at: $178.27$178.27
- BFGoodrichBFGoodrich® - g-Force Sport COMP-2Starting at: $109.71$109.71
- DunlopDUNLOP® - SP Sport Maxx GTStarting at: $238.89$238.89
- FalkenFALKEN® - FK-453Starting at: $126.52$126.52
- FirestoneFIRESTONE® - Firehawk Wide Oval Indy 500Starting at: $109.86$109.86