- CS5 GRAND TOURINGAll Season / Performancefrom $84.27 (ea)Cooper Tires# 23000936
- CS5 ULTRA TOURINGAll Season / Performancefrom $81.23 (ea)Cooper Tires# 34951817
- COBRA RADIAL G/TAll Season / Performancefrom $97.67 (ea)Cooper Tires# 17749539
- CS3 TOURINGAll Season / Performancefrom $72.21 (ea)Cooper Tires# 17749540
- CS4 TOURINGAll Season / Performancefrom $81.07 (ea)Cooper Tires# 17749541
- CTS DISCOVERERAll Season / All Terrainfrom $121.50 (ea)Cooper Tires# 17749542
- DISCOVERER A/T3All Season / All Terrainfrom $122.63 (ea)Cooper Tires# 17749543
- DISCOVERER ATRAll Season / All Terrainfrom $126.32 (ea)Cooper Tires# 38813057
- DISCOVERER H/TAll Season / All Terrainfrom $105.60 (ea)Cooper Tires# 17749567
- DISCOVERER H/T PLUSAll Season / All Terrainfrom $133.69 (ea)Cooper Tires# 17749568
- DISCOVERER H/T3All Season / All Terrainfrom $135.26 (ea)Cooper Tires# 17749570
- DISCOVERER M+SWinter / All Terrainfrom $101.22 (ea)Cooper Tires# 17749571
- DISCOVERER M+S SPORTWinter / All Terrainfrom $120.12 (ea)Cooper Tires# 34967775
- DISCOVERER S/TAll Season / All Terrainfrom $157.24 (ea)Cooper Tires# 17749574
- DISCOVERER S/T MAXXAll Season / All Terrainfrom $187.92 (ea)Cooper Tires# 17749573
- DISCOVERER STTAll Season / All Terrainfrom $165.93 (ea)Cooper Tires# 17749575
- GFEAll Season / Performancefrom $82.97 (ea)Cooper Tires# 38812868
- LIFELINER GLSAll Season / Performancefrom $71.63 (ea)Cooper Tires# 17749577
- SRM II RADIAL LTAll Season / All Terrainfrom $152.83 (ea)Cooper Tires# 38813059
- TRENDSETTER SEAll Season / Performancefrom $64.61 (ea)Cooper Tires# 17749578
- WEATHER-MASTER S/T2Winter / Performancefrom $73.47 (ea)Cooper Tires# 17749576
- WEATHER-MASTER SA2Winter / Performancefrom $83.67 (ea)Cooper Tires# 34972005
- WEATHER-MASTER SNOWWinter / Performancefrom $83.67 (ea)Cooper Tires# 34973008
- WEATHER-MASTER WSCWinter / Performancefrom $133.62 (ea)Cooper Tires# 17749572
- ZEON 2XSSummer / Performancefrom $99.79 (ea)Cooper Tires# 38812992
- ZEON LTZAll Season / All Terrainfrom $201.63 (ea)Cooper Tires# 17749569
- ZEON RS3-AAll Season / Performancefrom $96.35 (ea)Cooper Tires# 17749537
- ZEON RS3-SSummer / Performancefrom $107.80 (ea)Cooper Tires# 17749536
- ZEON SPORTAll Season / Performancefrom $131.45 (ea)Cooper Tires# 38813055
- ZEON XST-AAll Season / Performancefrom $157.31 (ea)Cooper Tires# 17749535
- ZEON ZPTAll Season / Performancefrom $84.02 (ea)Cooper Tires# 17749534
As a leading global competitor in the tire industry, Cooper Tire & Rubber Company, together with its affiliates, subsidiaries and joint ventures has manufacturing facilities on three continents, sales and distribution networks around the world and products that meet and exceed the demands of the world's most dynamic markets. Cooper tires are designed and built with great care to provide thousands of miles of excellent service. Cooper positioned itself as a preeminent producer of high-performance and ultra-high performance tires.
The company's history begins in 1914, when brothers-in-law John F. Schaefer and Claude E. Hart purchased M and M Manufacturing Company in Akron, Ohio, producing tire patches, tire cement, and tire repair kits. In 1915, they purchased the Giant Tire and Rubber Company of Akron and moved their business to Findlay, Ohio. The firm changed its name to Cooper Tire and Rubber Company in 1946 and by July 11, 1960.
- Discoverer A/T3 Tire Promo
- Discoverer S/T Tire Overview
- Discoverer STT Tires Test
- Zeon RS3-S Tire Promo
Cooper has maintained a competitive position among tire manufacturers in the U.S. It stands now as one of only two US-owned tire manufacturers. Cooper is the fourth largest tire manufacturer in North America and the 11th largest in the world, shipping tires to more than 155 countries and employing 13,000 people. The company is hardly resting on past success. New products are driving increased sales and creating additional opportunity and growth potential.
Today Cooper is a smart, innovative company capable of connecting in consumer and specialty markets around the world. Cooper provides a full line of tires to meet the needs of virtually all customers from everyday motorists to the most demanding high-performance, off-road, and motorsport enthusiasts.
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.
| Posted by Daniel | (Shelton, CT)
I owned a set of Cooper AT's on a Z71 back in 2000. And I got better mileage out of a mud grip. Was thinking about getting rid of it but it rides so good. Now I guess I'll keep it. And the price is good too.