- ACCELERA® PHI$60.84 - $142.29
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.71 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIFORCECONTACT$501.47 - $573.25
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING$84.06 - $189.02
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $109.50
- DUNLOP® SIGNATURE HP$118.24 - $204.50
About Porsche Cayman Tires
The Porsche Cayman is a 2 seat rear wheel drive sports car. Its stunning looks and excellent performance make it one of the most popular sports cars of its time and has endeared it to car enthusiasts throughout the country. If you own this beautiful car, make sure you take good care of it and fulfill the maintenance needs from time to time. Only then it will continue to function like a brand new car for the next several years. One of the most important things that you need to do is change the tires of your car after every 3-4 years or as and when required because these undergo a lot of wear and tear and hence get damaged. Continuing to drive your car with damaged tires can affect its performance and at unfortunate times also lead to mishaps and accidents. Therefore, better get them changed before anything goes wrong.
There are many local and online stores from where you can buy universal tires for your vehicle. But for specialized Porsche Cayman tires at affordable rates and with maximum variety to choose from, it is better to buy from a leading and reputable store like CARiD. This store not only has a wide range of Porsche Cayman tires to offer to meet the varying requirements of different customers, but also the best prices. No matter whether you are looking for summer tires, winter tires, all-season tires or all terrain tires, you will find them all in this store, that too from leading brands like Bridgestone, Dunlop, Continental and many others. Buy high quality tires from CARiD at the best prices, save your time and money and enjoy the pleasant buying experience offered by the store.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.