When you’re driving your Cayman you get an exciting thrill that can’t be replicated with other cars and that means that you need to give it the right tools to allow it perform at its peak. The right tools are performance upgrades and we have a wide range of them so that you can overhaul your Cayman to give it performance that can’t be beaten or just improve areas that are getting a little older. No matter which improvement you’re looking for you want to start with our Porsche Cayman brakes, pads and car rotors.
We carry some of the biggest names in the braking component industry including Hawk, Brembo, EBC and more so you know you’re going to get the quality that comes from experience and some of the latest and greatest technology. We have everything you need to get the right set up whether you’re looking for something that can stop your highly upgraded monster or you’re looking for something that will just save you money in the future while offering you the stopping power you need. We have everything at fantastic prices and once you have the right set up you’ll wonder why you didn’t upgrade a long time ago!
- Brembo® GT Series Slotted 2-Piece Rotor Brake KitGT Series Slotted Rotor Brake Kit by Brembo®. Rotor Type: 2-Piece, Quantity: 1 Pair. Upgrade your OE (Original Equipment) brakes to Brembo, the world’s finest braking system. With Brembo you’ll get improved pedal feel,...$2,971.20 - $5,842.20
- EBC® Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsRedstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement ceramic brake pads offers OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust buildup that ceramic...$47.53 - $180.42
- Hawk® High Performance Street 5.0 Brake PadsHigh Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads by Hawk®. These revolutionary brake pads provide advanced stopping power for your vehicle without triggering your ABS. They are formulated to produce extremely low levels of dust in normal...$63.95 - $290.63
- Chrome Brakes® Drilled and Slotted RotorsDrilled and Slotted Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4...$102.19 - $765.19
- EBC® Bluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake PadsBluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake Pads by EBC®. This is a set of replacement brake pads that is designed for heavy-duty racetrack driving where high-performance multi-piston calipers are used. Pads feature two grooves for cooling,...$65.03 - $259.52
- Hawk® Performance Ceramic Brake PadsPerformance Ceramic Brake Pads by Hawk®. These brake pads are designed to maximize all the benefits of ceramic construction to create pads that provide a high level of smooth braking power at high speeds and temperatures while...$65.53 - $287.94
- PowerStop® Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance RotorsEvolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Rotors by PowerStop®. You don’t need to decide whether to use cross drilled or slotted rotors. Power Stop offers these high-quality rotors with both technologies, as well as OEM-style...$68.93 - $410.28
- DBA® HD Series™ 4000XS Drilled and Slotted RotorHD Series™ 4000XS Drilled and Slotted Rotor by DBA®. One per pack. 4000XS series rotors start with the drilled and slotted design of Street Series XGold rotors and add more cooling slots for a higher level of performance. Rotors...$115.04 - $360.90
- PowerStop® Z23 Evolution Sport Performance Brake PadsZ23 Evolution Sport Performance Carbon Fiber Infused Ceramic Brake Pads by PowerStop®. Brake Pad Clips Included. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold technology to ensure a uniform friction...$35.15 - $110.00
- Brembo® GT-R Series Cross Drilled 2-Piece Rotor Brake KitGT-R Series Cross Drilled Brake Kit by Brembo®. Rotor Type: 2-Piece, Quantity: 1 Pair. The GT-R Brake Kit will give you the very best braking performance, on the road or on the track. This system is designed for aggressive braking...$7,099.20 - $9,595.20
- Brembo® Sport Brake PadsSport Brake Pads by Brembo®. These are bolt-on replacement brake pads sized to match original equipment and provide superior braking on the street or track. Matches the low dust, fade resistance, and long life of a ceramic brake...$118.50 - $418.50
- KSport® ProComp Brake KitProComp Brake Kit by KSport®. 2-Pc Rotors. This is a complete brake upgrade kit designed to enhance braking power under sustained high-heat conditions. Includes replacement calipers, rotors, pads, brake lines, and related hardware....$1,472.50 - $3,632.50
- Agency Power® Steel Braided Brake Line KitSteel Braided Brake Lines by Agency Power®. If you opt for a cost effective and secure brake upgrade, we have the right part just for you! Get this kit for more consistent braking performance and better confidence in braking...$45.00 - $135.00
- Hawk® High Performance Street Race Brake PadsHigh Performance Street Race Brake Pads by Hawk®. When choosing brake pads for your high-performance street car, consider these high-performance pads by Hawk. Hawk brake pads give you the ability to be a winner on the track and...$71.32 - $301.44
- EBC® Yellowstuff Brake PadsYellowstuff Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber compound provides a high level of grip when...$47.58 - $202.13
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance PartsWhich Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto enthusiast, you know better. You have made various drivetrain mods, or have converted your truck into a towing rig. You've added bigger wheels and tires and now want brakes which won't leave such a mess on the shiny rims. You recognize that you need to improve the "stop" to accompany the "go". The first, and easiest, item to move up to is a set of performance brake pads.
- Performance PartsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Performance PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Performance PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance PartsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance PartsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance PartsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.
Porsche Cayman Performance Brakes Reviews
- Popular Cayman Part Numbers
- Porsche Cayman Models
- Cayman Base Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Cayman GT4 Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Cayman GTS Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Cayman R Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Cayman S Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Cayman S Porsche Design Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors