- (76)Brake KitsPorsche Cayman
- (198)Brake PadsPorsche Cayman
- (63)Brake RotorsPorsche Cayman
- (52)Brake CalipersPorsche Cayman
- (3)Hand BrakesPorsche Cayman
- (23)Brake LinesPorsche Cayman
- (3)Brake BoostersPorsche Cayman
- (5)Line Lock & Roll ControlPorsche Cayman
- (57)Brake Fluids & LubricantsPorsche Cayman
- (3)Caliper CoversPorsche Cayman
- (11)Wheel SpacersPorsche Cayman
- (5)Brake PedalsPorsche Cayman
When you’re driving your Cayman you get an exciting thrill that can’t be replicated with other cars and that means that you need to give it the right tools to allow it perform at its peak. The right tools are performance upgrades and we have a wide range of them so that you can overhaul your Cayman to give it performance that can’t be beaten or just improve areas that are getting a little older. No matter which improvement you’re looking for you want to start with our Porsche Cayman brakes, pads and car rotors.
We carry some of the biggest names in the braking component industry including Hawk, Brembo, EBC and more so you know you’re going to get the quality that comes from experience and some of the latest and greatest technology. We have everything you need to get the right set up whether you’re looking for something that can stop your highly upgraded monster or you’re looking for something that will just save you money in the future while offering you the stopping power you need. We have everything at fantastic prices and once you have the right set up you’ll wonder why you didn’t upgrade a long time ago!
- Power Stop® 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Power Stop®. Kit Includes: Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Rotors, Z23 Evolution Sport Carbon Fiber Infused Ceramic Brake Pads, Premium Hardware, Pin Bushing...Precision machined using a Tru-Cast™ technologyRotor run out is within 0.0015 and DTV tolerance specification is within 0.005$100.88 - $1,288.55
- Hawk® Sector 27 Drilled and Slotted Brake KitSector 27 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Hawk®. Add some much-needed power to your brakes by installing Hawk's Sector 27 Drilled & Slotted Brake Kit. With this brake kit you can perform the ultimate upgrade of your vehicle,...Improved braking performanceDrilled and slotted design$127.46 - $570.05
- Power Stop® Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance RotorsEvolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Rotors by Power Stop®. You don’t need to decide whether to use cross drilled or slotted rotors. Power Stop offers these high-quality rotors with both technologies, as well as OEM-style...Cross drilled holes keep brake rotors up to 180°F coolerPrecision machined using a Tru-Cast™ technology$62.04 - $902.11
- EBC® RK Series Premium OE Replacement Plain RotorsRK Series Premium OE Replacement Plain Rotors by EBC®. This replacement brake rotor is sized and shaped to OE factory dimensions with the strictest quality controls and machined to be within extremely tight tolerances of less than...Sized and shaped to original equipment specifications with extremely tight tolerancesDesigned to meet or reduce factory levels of heat buildup, brake noise, vibration, and wear$32.21 - $2,193.18
- Brembo® GT Series Curved Vane Type III Brake RotorsGT Series Curved Vane Type III Brake Rotors by Brembo®. Rotor Type: 2-Piece, Quantity: 1 Pair. Don’t put up with brakes that fade. The sophisticated design and superior construction of these 2-piece curved vane slotted discs will...Optimum heat dissipation and fade resistanceLightweight construction reduces unsprung weight$1,627.20 - $2,683.20
- Baer® Sport Decela RotorsSport Decela Rotors by Baer®. These are 1-piece bolt-on brake rotors sized to OEM diameter and width specifications to give owners of modern vehicles improved brake performance with a cross-drilled and slotted contact surface....Sets for front and rear are available, and include brake rotors only1-piece rotor is made from patented high-silicone content iron that provides excellent vibration dampening, high frictional grip, lower wear, and resistance to heat buildup$188.95 - $658.49
- Hawk® Sector 27 Drilled and Slotted RotorsSector 27 Drilled and Slotted Rotors by Hawk®. Ideal for performance street driven cars, the new Sector 27 Rotors come in drilled and slotted design, which provides improved stopping power along with reduced brake fade in the most...Improved braking performanceDrilled and slotted design$66.41 - $475.91
- Chrome Brakes® Drilled and Slotted RotorsDrilled and Slotted Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4...Sized to match OEM dimensions while providing superior braking performance and better looksAvailable in sets for front and rear$102.19 - $765.19
- DBA® CLUBSPEC™ 4000 Series T3 Slotted RotorCLUBSPEC™ 4000 Series T3 Slotted Rotor by DBA®. One per pack. These are DBA’s most aggressive 1-piece brake rotor, designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street AND in motorsports applications. Best...T3 4000 series non-directional disc brake rotors are sold individually (it is recommended to replace as a left-right pair)Best suited for higher horsepower cars at the fastest level of street driving, track use, and drifting$113.03 - $336.66
- DBA® HD Series™ 4000XS Drilled and Slotted RotorHD Series™ 4000XS Drilled and Slotted Rotor by DBA®. One per pack. 4000XS series rotors start with the drilled and slotted design of Street Series XGold rotors and add more cooling slots for a higher level of performance. Rotors...4000XS Series non-directional disc brake rotors are sold individually (it is recommended to replace as a left-right pair)Designed to offer a level of street performance braking that’s between Street Series XGold rotors and 5000XS$131.94 - $392.70
- Power Stop® Z23 Evolution Sport Performance Brake PadsZ23 Evolution Sport Performance Carbon Fiber Infused Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Brake Pad Clips Included. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold technology to ensure a uniform friction...Carbon Fiber infused Evolution ceramic formula for superior braking powerThe pad surfaces are thermal scorched for a fast break-in$31.64 - $99.00
- EBC® Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsRedstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement ceramic brake pads offers OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust buildup that ceramic...Superior ceramic pad compounds resist heat buildup, dust, and squealingCeramic pad compounds wear slower and last longer than OEM equipment$47.53 - $180.42
- EBC® Bluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake PadsBluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake Pads by EBC®. This is a set of replacement brake pads that is designed for heavy-duty racetrack driving where high-performance multi-piston calipers are used. Pads feature two grooves for cooling,...$65.03 - $259.52
- EBC® Orangestuff Full Race Brake PadsOrangestuff Full Race Brake Pads by EBC®. This is a set of EBC’s highest grip brake pads designed for the fastest and longest levels of racetrack driving where racing-grade multi-piston calipers are used. Pads feature two grooves...$92.23 - $259.52
- EBC® Yellowstuff Brake PadsYellowstuff Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber compound provides a high level of grip when...$47.58 - $241.11
Guides & Articles
- Caliper CoversHow To Install Caliper CoversIf you've fitted a set of aftermarket wheels on your car or truck, you've probably noticed how they show off everything behind them in a way your OEM ones simply couldn't. Your factory brake calipers are now suddenly visible to the world, and odds are they do not live up to the high standards of crisp visual appeal your new wheels and tires have set. Or you may have a nice set of factory wheels which expose the brake hardware, and it's a look that you feel could stand some improvement.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBig Brake Kits Bring The Biggest Stopping PowerHave you thought about upgrading the brakes on your car or truck to performance brakes? You likely have, as most car enthusiasts consider that sooner or later. This desire may be because of your more aggressive driving style, your dissatisfaction with OE brakes, your vehicle being used to tow a trailer, or even your weekend stints at the track.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhich Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto enthusiast, you know better. You have made various drivetrain mods, or have converted your truck into a towing rig. You've added bigger wheels and tires and now want brakes which won't leave such a mess on the shiny rims. You recognize that you need to improve the "stop" to accompany the "go". The first, and easiest, item to move up to is a set of performance brake pads.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.
Porsche Cayman Performance Brakes Reviews
2006 Porsche Cayman