- 360 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 1400 Performance Exhaust Systems
- Baja Performance Exhaust Systems
- Brat Performance Exhaust Systems
- BRZ Performance Exhaust Systems
- Crosstrek Performance Exhaust Systems
- Forester Performance Exhaust Systems
- Impreza Performance Exhaust Systems
- Justy Performance Exhaust Systems
- L-Series Performance Exhaust Systems
- Legacy Performance Exhaust Systems
- Loyale Performance Exhaust Systems
- Outback Performance Exhaust Systems
- Standard Performance Exhaust Systems
When it comes to Subaru, the choice of exhaust systems you can go for is simply overwhelming. And CARiD makes our search worthwhile by stocking only the best so you only have to choose between class leading, quality manufacturers only. Where to start! There is the dual split rear exit cat back exhaust system from MagnaFlow, which in addition to guaranteed boosts in power and torque, also gives a moderate sound. It’s perfect for Subaru owners who do not want a loud, aggressive boom from their engine. Another great choice for you would be the Subaru axle-back exhaust system by Injen. It is made from T-304 stainless steel and comes dyno-tuned to match the engine’s capacity for maximum power and torque gains. Also available is the Takeda cat back exhaust system, which gives maximum power. Its exhaust sound is tuned for smoothness and a power boom. Flowmaster and Borla exhaust systems for Subaru are other complete exhaust systems that do not disappoint. Their power and torque increases are guaranteed. In addition, they give a moderate to loud exhaust sound, with Borla taking the cup for aggressive sound.
It’s a ‘win all the way’ situation for you when you buy any of these Subaru exhausts. Their durability makes them ideal for long term use, as it eliminates the likelihood of replacing them along the way. Also impressive is the fact that they uphold their impressive performance over the years, and are a class apart from their OEM counterparts. Buying a custom Subaru exhaust system is good for your financial status because it eliminates not just frequent replacement, but also the costly repair and maintenance costs that accompany OEM stock exhausts. Your Subaru will have a sporty edge, thanks to the polished look the tailpipes and tips give it.
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4". American Thunder gives you the classic AGGRESSIVE, MODERATE or MILD sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a Flowmaster...High Quality Performance SoundIncreases Power$248.97 - $1,025.97
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Borla® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...A selection of block-off plates allows you to adjust exhaust flowPlate with larger hole for increased power and a more aggressive exhaust note$315.99 - $3,340.99
- Corsa® Performance Exhaust SystemsSport 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Corsa®. Muffler Sound: AGGRESSIVE. Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On. Exhaust Pipe Material: 304 SS. Exit Location: Dual Rear Exit. System Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5"....Robust and Bold Performance SoundNo Drone at Touring Speeds$639.00 - $2,369.00
- Borla® Stainless Steel HeaderStainless Steel Header by Borla®. Not compatible with power steering. 304 stainless steel for long life. Connects to the factory mid-pipe. Mandrel-bent for smooth curves. Million Mile warranty.$659.99 - $1,319.99
- PERRIN Performance® 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by PERRIN Performance®. Move up to a powerful performance exhaust system with PERRIN. This top of the line exhaust system delivers not only aggressive throaty growl and unbeatable looks of stainless...High tech V-band clamps for a perfect exhaust connectionMade of 304 stainless steel for excellent corrosion resistance$427.50 - $1,161.00
- Corsa® Sport Series Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemSport 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Corsa®. Muffler Sound: AGGRESSIVE. Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On. Exhaust Pipe Material: 304 SS. Exit Location: Dual Rear Exit. System Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5"....Robust and Bold Performance SoundNo Drone at Touring Speeds$639.00 - $2,319.00
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...Throatier Exhaust NoteHorsepower and Torque Increased by 7 – 10%$315.99 - $3,535.99
- Invidia® Q300 Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemQ300 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Invidia®. Piping Diameter: 2.99" (76 mm). Tip Outlet Diameter: 4.33" (110 mm). Material: Stainless Steel. The flat bottom shaped muffler design results in improved high speed...SUS304 polished stainless steel pipingMandrel bent to shape$482.30 - $1,134.00
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$376.27 - $1,022.71
- ARK Performance® N-II Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemN-II Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by ARK Performance®. The ARK N-II cat-back exhaust system offers straight-through technology, offset tip design, and large piping diameter. All of this creates a deep, throaty exhaust...$985.15 - $1,359.15
- Invidia® Full Titanium Racing Cat-Back Exhaust SystemFull Titanium Racing Cat-Back Exhaust System by Invidia®. Piping Diameter: 3.15" (80 mm). Tip Outlet Diameter: 4.33" (110 mm). Material: Titanium. Bended forming, Piping Inside and outside smooth with Good exhaust efficiency,...Casting Flanges beta 6/4 Titanium AlloyAwesome strength$1,330.00
- Borla® ATAK™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemATAK™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through, multi-core ATAK mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes...$540.99 - $3,340.99
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Driver Side Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$238.99 - $796.77
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
Subaru Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2002 Subaru Outback