The Subaru BRZ is a sporty car with tremendous power and efficiency. Its cruising ability is legendary. However, it can do with a little sprucing up in the power department. The BRZ is saddled with a stock exhaust system that limits its ability to exploit fully the power packed under its hood. The solution here lies in replacing the stock exhaust system with a performance exhaust system from CARiD. CARiD stocks a wide range of performance Subaru BRZ exhaust systems that suit all BRZ models. Aftermarket exhaust systems boost vehicle performance by reducing backpressure and turbulence within engine cylinders. This allows efficient evacuation of exhaust gases and rapid inflow of fresh oxygen. The payback comes in the form of increased power, fuel economy and great looks. Increased horsepower and torque gains are evident immediately. Your engine will begin exhibiting top performance within a short duration. In addition, fuel economy is also realized especially at cruising speed.
Additionally, you get a product that is durable and rust proof. Aftermarket Subaru BRZ exhaust systems are made from austenitic stainless steel, which is sturdier than ordinary stainless steel. Austenitic stainless steel has significant proportions of nickel and chromium, making it extra resistant to corrosion. Besides, performance Subaru BRZ exhaust systems also come with a lifetime warranty asserting the quality of materials used and workmanship employed in its construction. Furthermore, you also get to enjoy great sound. The deep primal tone it produces matches the increased power within the BRZ engine. The quality of sound produced remains consistent throughout because the acoustic materials are packed in a manner that ensures sound degradation does not occur. Aftermarket Subaru BRZ exhaust systems are easy to install; they come with an instruction manual to make the process all the more easy. Install a Subaru BRZ exhaust system and enjoy the ride of a liberated vehicle.
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom...$312.99 - $1,731.99
- Borla® Stainless Steel HeaderStainless Steel Header by Borla®. Not compatible with power steering. 304 stainless steel for long life. Connects to the factory mid-pipe. Mandrel-bent for smooth curves. Million Mile warranty.$418.87 - $1,249.99
- ARK Performance® DT-S Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemDT-S Stainless Steel Exhaust System by ARK Performance®. With the many varieties of exhausts that ARK has to offer, the DT-Series premium exhaust provides the perfect combination of sound, style, and performance. The ARK DT-S...$593.26 - $2,324.25
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...$378.87 - $3,904.65
- Spec-D® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Spec-D®. Make whatever you drive run and sound like a high-performance machine with a Spec-D Exhaust System. The Spec-D system replaces your restrictive factory pipes and mufflers with large diameter mandrel bent...$140.98 - $440.55
- Flowmaster® American Thunder™ Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...$241.34 - $996.48
- Borla® Touring™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemTouring™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®, MILD GROWL SOUND. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust...$312.99 - $1,804.99
- Injen® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Injen®. The perfect complement to your Injen air intake system is an Injen performance exhaust system. Each exhaust system is dyno-tuned together with the air intake system to achieve maximum horsepower and torque...$202.73 - $1,158.98
- ARK Performance® GRiP Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemGRiP Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by ARK Performance®. The ARK "GRiP" exhaust system provides the serious enthusiast a combination of sound, style, and quality craftmanship. As a leader and innovator in aftermarket...$521.25 - $1,574.25
- Vibrant Performance® Low Restriction Inner SilencerLow Restriction Inner Silencer by Vibrant Performance®. Baffle measures 3.90" Outside Diameter. 2.5" OD Tuning Tube. Vibrant Performance Stainless Steel Universal Performance Mufflers are made from T304 Stainless Steel. “True...T304 Stainless Steel ConstructionEnsure a low, deep exhaust note$34.95
- Vibrant Performance® Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 2.75"Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 2.75" (1496) by Vibrant Performance®. V-Band Flanges are an excellent alternative to traditional flanged or slip fit tube connections. Offering a low profile and modular connection, V-Band...Made of High Quality MaterialsLow profile and modular connection$89.25
- Vibrant Performance® Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 5"Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 5" (1494) by Vibrant Performance®. V-Band Flanges are an excellent alternative to traditional flanged or slip fit tube connections. Offering a low profile and modular connection, V-Band...Made of High Quality MaterialsLow profile and modular connection$136.50
- Vibrant Performance® Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 4"Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 4" (1493) by Vibrant Performance®. V-Band Flanges are an excellent alternative to traditional flanged or slip fit tube connections. Offering a low profile and modular connection, V-Band...Made of High Quality MaterialsLow profile and modular connection$93.50
- Vibrant Performance® 2-Bolt High Temperature Exhaust Gasket, 3"2-Bolt High Temperature Exhaust Gasket, 3" (1458) by Vibrant Performance®. Vibrant Performance Stainless Steel Exhaust Flanges are available in sizes ranging from 2” to 4” I.D. and a choice of 2 and 3 bolt configurations. All...Made of High Quality MaterialsDirect Fit$4.25
- Vibrant Performance® Stainless Steel Race Muffler (5" Inlet / Outlet Diameter, 9" Length)Stainless Steel Race Muffler (5" Inlet / Outlet Diameter, 9" Length) (1799) by Vibrant Performance®. Vibrant Performance Race Mufflers are designed to comply with muffler requirement rules at race tracks throughout North America....Made of High Quality MaterialsTrue Straight Through Design$115.50
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance PartsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance PartsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Performance PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Metallic Rear Brake Pads$15.15 - $15.53
- KSport® ProComp Brake Kit$1,472.50 - $3,632.50
Subaru BRZ Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
- Related Subaru BRZ Pages
- Subaru BRZ Models
- BRZ Aozora Edition Performance Exhaust Systems
- BRZ Base Performance Exhaust Systems
- BRZ Limited Performance Exhaust Systems
- BRZ Premium Performance Exhaust Systems
- BRZ Series.Blue Performance Exhaust Systems
- BRZ Sport-tech Performance Exhaust Systems