- (22)Complete SystemsSubaru Forester
- (107)HeadersSubaru Forester
- (145)Catalytic ConvertersSubaru Forester
- (235)MufflersSubaru Forester
- (1)Exhaust StacksSubaru Forester
- (160)Exhaust TipsSubaru Forester
- (264)Exhaust PipesSubaru Forester
- (202)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsSubaru Forester
- (421)Emission ControlSubaru Forester
- (63)Performance ChipsSubaru Forester
Muscular and efficient, the Subaru Forester leaves nothing to chance. This car performs well on city roads as well as in the open country. Its cruising ability on the freeway is nothing short of remarkable. But to obtain the best performance from your car, you need to replace the stock exhaust system with a performance exhaust system from CARiD. Aftermarket Subaru Forester exhaust systems enhance the performance of your car by reducing backpressure, allowing efficient evacuation of exhaust gases from the cylinders and rapid inflow of oxygen. Consequently, an increase in horsepower and torque enables the vehicle to achieve top performance within record time. You also realize fuel cost savings especially at cruising speeds. This constitutes a direct financial benefit because your car consumes less fuel while at the same time traveling further. Additionally, you get a product that is well known for its durability. Aftermarket Subaru Forester exhaust systems are rust proof and wear well. Furthermore, with each exhaust system, the manufacturer provides a lifetime warranty against defects in quality.
Great performance is not the only thing you are looking to get when buying an exhaust system. You also get to enjoy great sound effects. Aftermarket Subaru Forester exhaust systems produce a deep bold sound tuned to match the power of your car. The sound produced is a sure head turner. drawing appreciative glances from all around. The exhaust’s audio components are packed in such a manner as to ensure sound degradation does not occur over time. Furthermore, aftermarket Subaru Forester exhaust systems come with a polished exhaust tip attached to enhance the gleaming exterior of your car. Manufacturers also provide an instruction manual to providing all the installation help you need. Installing a Subaru Forester exhaust system is a simple matter for as long as you follow the guide. Go for it!
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- HKS® Silent Hi-Power Series 304 SS Exhaust SystemSilent Hi-Power Series 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by HKS®. Silent Hi-Power mufflers offer high performance and sporty appearance with the added benefit of reduced noise levels making it the best choice for more mature...The material is SUS304 for improvement of appearance and durability.Proven "Advantex* glass wool" (Continuous fiber glass wool).$313.88 - $1,300.95
- HKS® Legamax Series 304 SS Exhaust SystemLegamax Premium Series 304 SS Exhaust System by HKS®. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made from...Upgrades both the horsepower and sound of your vehicleMade from premium quality materials$453.47 - $2,712.64
- Invidia® G200 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemG200 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Invidia®. Piping Diameter: 2.36" (60 mm). Tip Outlet Diameter: 4.92" (125 mm). Material: Stainless Steel. If performance is what you are seeking, the Invidia G200 Exhaust delivers....Features a super-strength titanium tipMade to boost the performance of your vehicle$556.50 - $756.70
- Invidia® Q300 Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemQ300 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Invidia®. Piping Diameter: 2.99" (76 mm). Tip Outlet Diameter: 4.33" (110 mm). Material: Stainless Steel. The flat bottom shaped muffler design results in improved high speed...SUS304 polished stainless steel pipingMandrel bent to shape$482.30 - $1,026.90
- PERRIN Performance® 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by PERRIN Performance®. Move up to a powerful performance exhaust system with PERRIN. This top of the line exhaust system delivers not only aggressive throaty growl and unbeatable looks of stainless...High tech V-band clamps for a perfect exhaust connectionMade of 304 stainless steel for excellent corrosion resistance$607.50 - $1,161.00
- Borla® Stainless Steel HeaderStainless Steel Header by Borla®. Not compatible with power steering. 304 stainless steel for long life. Connects to the factory mid-pipe. Mandrel-bent for smooth curves. Million Mile warranty.$659.99 - $1,249.99
- PERRIN Performance® 304 SS Equal Length Header304 SS Equal Length Big-Tube Header by PERRIN Performance®. Create a smoother sounding exhaust note while increasing horsepower with the PERRIN Equal Length Header$900.00 - $981.00
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$376.27 - $1,022.71
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Header with Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Header with Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$376.27 - $1,022.71
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$79.39 - $1,095.80
- DynoMax® Race Series Bullet MufflerRace Series Bullet Muffler by DynoMax®. This dyno tested and track proven muffler features unrestricted, straight-through design for maximum horsepower and CRF Technology for sound reduction. Its 100% welded construction ensures...Unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno tested and track proven increase in horsepower and torqueEngineered to provide a deep race sound$20.03 - $75.78
- DynoMax® Super Turbo™ MufflerSuper Turbo™ Muffler by DynoMax®. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow tone without annoying interior resonance, with this Super Turbo Muffler. Its patented flow directors and...Constructed to increase horsepower and torque thanks to improved exhaust flowAluminized steel Super Turbo muffler maintains a mellow performance tone$48.86 - $152.61
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo™ Welded MufflerThis muffler-back exhaust system includes pipe, clamps, tip, and Ultra Flo Welded muffler that features unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in power and maintains a deep throaty tone while absorbing...Unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in horsepower and torqueEngineered to give your car a deep performance tone$66.15 - $216.24
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Pads$31.24 - $38.66
- KSport® ProComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$1,472.50 - $3,632.50