- (20)Complete SystemsSubaru Legacy
- (108)HeadersSubaru Legacy
- (207)Catalytic ConvertersSubaru Legacy
- (281)MufflersSubaru Legacy
- (7)Exhaust StacksSubaru Legacy
- (156)Exhaust TipsSubaru Legacy
- (263)Exhaust PipesSubaru Legacy
- (222)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsSubaru Legacy
- (512)Emission ControlSubaru Legacy
- (54)Performance ChipsSubaru Legacy
The Subaru Legacy is superbly designed to provide power and efficiency. It has powerful acceleration and stability on the road that makes driving a very enjoyable activity. Moreover, it’s spacious on the inside, seating four adults comfortably. Its only downside is a stock exhaust system that restricts the flow of exhaust gases, thereby crippling the engine. If you are looking for more power, beautiful sound and great looks, then you need to swap your stock exhaust for a performance exhaust system from CARiD. Performance exhaust systems boost car energy levels by facilitating efficient exhaust flow. This increases horsepower and torque by 8-10%. Performance Subaru Legacy exhaust systems also contribute significantly to the efficient consumption of fuel. As the owner, you will be happy to know that you save a few dollars as your Legacy travels further than it did in the past. In addition, aftermarket Subaru Legacy exhaust systems are durable and rust proof. They come in austenitic stainless steel, which is extra resistant to corrosion. To assure you further, the product comes with a lifetime warranty, issued to guarantee against defects on material and workmanship.
You also get to enjoy awesome sound effects coming from your mufflers. Acoustic engineers tune the sound components of the exhaust to match the power of your car. What’s more, the quality of sound is assured to last for a long time. Tight packaging of the acoustic materials prevents sound degradation over time. CARiD also provides a polished exhaust tip to go with the exhaust system. The tip enhances the gorgeous looks of your Subaru. The exhaust tip is affixed by means of a bolt thus avoiding the tedious drilling action common with other aftermarket mufflers. Why delay any longer? Install a Subaru legacy exhaust system today and allow your cat to be all it was destined to be.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of the...$71.08 - $373.93
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...$378.87 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing.$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Borla® S-Type Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemS-Type Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom...$349.99 - $3,535.99
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...$315.99 - $3,535.99
- HKS® Silent Hi-Power Series 304 SS Exhaust SystemSilent Hi-Power Series 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by HKS. Silent Hi-Power mufflers offer high performance and sporty appearance with the added benefit of reduced noise levels making it the best choice for more mature...$313.88 - $1,300.95
- HKS® ES Premium Series 304 SS Exhaust SystemES Premium Series 304 SS Exhaust System by HKS. End of the silencer has difuser shape that will have shade around there when isntalled to a vehicle. It will have an elegant look. The thick designed tip has premium looking that...$396.48 - $1,631.35
- HKS® Legamax Series 304 SS Exhaust SystemLegamax Premium Series 304 SS Exhaust System by HKS. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made from...$453.47 - $2,712.64
- APEXi® Bomber 3 Mild Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemBomber 3 Mild Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by APEXi.$296.18 - $887.85
- Invidia® N1 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust SystemN1 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with 304 SS Tip by Invidia. Piping Diameter: 2.36" (60 mm). Tip Outlet Diameter: 3.98" (101 mm). Material: Stainless Steel.$385.70 - $727.30
- Invidia® Q300 Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemQ300 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Invidia. Piping Diameter: 2.99" (76 mm). Tip Outlet Diameter: 4.33" (110 mm). Material: Stainless Steel.$482.30 - $1,026.90
- Borla® Stainless Steel HeaderStainless Steel Header by Borla. Not compatible with power steering. 304 stainless steel for long life. Connects to the factory mid-pipe. Mandrel-bent for smooth curves. Million Mile warranty.$659.99 - $1,249.99
- PERRIN Performance® 304 SS Equal Length Header304 SS Equal Length Big-Tube Header by PERRIN Performance.$900.00 - $981.00
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or no...$164.99 - $1,748.68
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold...$376.27 - $1,022.71
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
Subaru Legacy Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2006 Subaru Legacy