- (22)Complete SystemsSubaru Legacy
- (129)HeadersSubaru Legacy
- (222)Catalytic ConvertersSubaru Legacy
- (280)MufflersSubaru Legacy
- (1)Exhaust StacksSubaru Legacy
- (163)Exhaust TipsSubaru Legacy
- (277)Exhaust PipesSubaru Legacy
- (231)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsSubaru Legacy
- (148)Emission ControlSubaru Legacy
- (58)Performance ChipsSubaru Legacy
The Subaru Legacy is superbly designed to provide power and efficiency. It has powerful acceleration and stability on the road that makes driving a very enjoyable activity. Moreover, it’s spacious on the inside, seating four adults comfortably. Its only downside is a stock exhaust system that restricts the flow of exhaust gases, thereby crippling the engine. If you are looking for more power, beautiful sound and great looks, then you need to swap your stock exhaust for a performance exhaust system from CARiD. Performance exhaust systems boost car energy levels by facilitating efficient exhaust flow. This increases horsepower and torque by 8-10%. Performance Subaru Legacy exhaust systems also contribute significantly to the efficient consumption of fuel. As the owner, you will be happy to know that you save a few dollars as your Legacy travels further than it did in the past. In addition, aftermarket Subaru Legacy exhaust systems are durable and rust proof. They come in austenitic stainless steel, which is extra resistant to corrosion. To assure you further, the product comes with a lifetime warranty, issued to guarantee against defects on material and workmanship.
You also get to enjoy awesome sound effects coming from your mufflers. Acoustic engineers tune the sound components of the exhaust to match the power of your car. What’s more, the quality of sound is assured to last for a long time. Tight packaging of the acoustic materials prevents sound degradation over time. CARiD also provides a polished exhaust tip to go with the exhaust system. The tip enhances the gorgeous looks of your Subaru. The exhaust tip is affixed by means of a bolt thus avoiding the tedious drilling action common with other aftermarket mufflers. Why delay any longer? Install a Subaru legacy exhaust system today and allow your cat to be all it was destined to be.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...Moderate SoundDelivers More Horsepower$378.87 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Borla® S-Type™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemS-Type™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are...$349.99 - $3,535.99
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...Throatier Exhaust NoteHorsepower and Torque Increased by 7 – 10%$315.99 - $3,535.99
- HKS® Silent Hi-Power Series 304 SS Exhaust SystemSilent Hi-Power Series 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by HKS®. Silent Hi-Power mufflers offer high performance and sporty appearance with the added benefit of reduced noise levels making it the best choice for more mature...The material is SUS304 for improvement of appearance and durability.Proven "Advantex* glass wool" (Continuous fiber glass wool).$313.88 - $1,300.95
- HKS® ES Premium Series 304 SS Exhaust SystemES Premium Series 304 SS Exhaust System by HKS®. End of the silencer has difuser shape that will have shade around there when isntalled to a vehicle. It will have an elegant look. The thick designed tip has premium looking that...Sports & Elegant is the concept and products are designed to match with rear section of each vehicle.The compact silencer has sporty looking and the thick tip has elegant and premium appearance.$396.48 - $1,631.35
- HKS® Legamax Series 304 SS Exhaust SystemLegamax Premium Series 304 SS Exhaust System by HKS®. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made from...Upgrades both the horsepower and sound of your vehicleMade from premium quality materials$453.47 - $2,712.64
- APEXi® Bomber 3 Mild Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemBomber 3 Mild Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by APEXi®. The Apex Bomber 3 series is the perfect choice for those who want to fabricate a unique one-off exhaust either for a race car or a custom street car. Now, the racing heritage...Made of High Quality MaterialsTop-of-class street muffler combining both style and performance$296.18 - $887.85
- APEXi® Hybrid Mega Evo 304 SS Exhaust SystemHybrid Mega Evo 304 SS Axle-Back Exhaust System by APEXi®. Tubing Diameter: 2.5". Exhaust Material: Stainless Steel. Rear Section Only. The Hybrid Megaphone Evolution is a complete stainless steel exhaust system, from the main...All SUS304 stainless steel specification makes the exhaust system high qualityAll TIG welded. High quality and durability$410.21 - $1,308.60
- APEXi® N1 Evolution Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemN1 Evolution Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by APEXi®. Tubing Diameter: 3". Exhaust Material: Stainless Steel. The N1 series muffler has become a staple of the import tuning industry. The N1 was the first of its kind to...Ideal for the daily driver car of an enthusiastMade from high-quality materials$319.43 - $1,152.74
- APEXi® WS2 Mild Steel Exhaust SystemWS2 Mild Cat-Back Exhaust System by APEXi®. Tubing Diameter: 2.55". Exhaust Material: Stainless Steel. The WS Exhaust series is the A'PEX answer to the ultimate street muffler system with all around performance. The canister is...Designed to boost your vehicle's performanceProvides excellent low and mid range power without excessive noise$378.53 - $1,076.84
- Invidia® N1 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust SystemN1 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with 304 SS Tip by Invidia®. Piping Diameter: 2.36" (60 mm). Tip Outlet Diameter: 3.98" (101 mm). Material: Stainless Steel. For a good balance of price and performance, Invidia offers the...Made to boost the performance of your vehicleExpertly crafted from premium materials$385.70 - $727.30
- Invidia® Q300 Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemQ300 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Invidia®. Piping Diameter: 2.99" (76 mm). Tip Outlet Diameter: 4.33" (110 mm). Material: Stainless Steel. The flat bottom shaped muffler design results in improved high speed...SUS304 polished stainless steel pipingMandrel bent to shape$482.30 - $1,026.90
- Borla® Stainless Steel HeaderStainless Steel Header by Borla®. Not compatible with power steering. 304 stainless steel for long life. Connects to the factory mid-pipe. Mandrel-bent for smooth curves. Million Mile warranty.$659.99 - $1,249.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
Subaru Legacy Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2006 Subaru Legacy