- (22)Complete SystemsSubaru Impreza
- (101)HeadersSubaru Impreza
- (235)Catalytic ConvertersSubaru Impreza
- (263)MufflersSubaru Impreza
- (1)Exhaust StacksSubaru Impreza
- (149)Exhaust TipsSubaru Impreza
- (271)Exhaust PipesSubaru Impreza
- (232)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsSubaru Impreza
- (521)Emission ControlSubaru Impreza
- (59)Performance ChipsSubaru Impreza
The Subaru Impreza is a stylish compact elegantly designed to meet the aspirations of sports car enthusiasts. It’s packed with awesome power and is a remarkable sight as it cruises down the freeways. But if you are looking to upgrade the looks and performance of your Impreza, you need to remove the stock exhaust pipes and install a performance exhaust system from CARiD. CARiD stocks the best range among aftermarket Subaru Impreza exhaust suppliers, stocking world famous brands such as Borla, Flowmaster, MagnaFlow and Weapon-R among many others. You are sure to get one that fits your Impreza. Aftermarket Subaru Impreza exhaust systems are configured in a manner that reduces backpressure and turbulence in the engine, allowing the free flow of exhaust gases. This creates a 10% increase in horsepower and torque leading to an improvement in engine performance. Additionally, you benefit from fuel cost savings realized at cruising speeds.
Aftermarket Subaru Impreza exhaust systems are renowned for their durability. Chrome plated stainless steel, which is used to make Most of the exhaust systems at CARiD, lasts at least five times longer than chrome exhaust pipes. Stainless steel strengthens the mufflers to resist rust, flaking or chipping. Dealers also provide a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and assembly over the life of the product. Apart from this, you get to enjoy great sound from the exhaust system. Aftermarket Subaru Impreza exhaust systems produce a deep roar, tuned appropriately to suit the power of your car. The exhaust system also comes with a polished exhaust tip for added glamour. You may choose a mirror finish, black finish or chrome finish for your Impreza. Moreover, the tip is attached by a clean bolt-on installation, eliminating the need for drilling action. Why not take advantage of such an exhaust system to enjoy a smooth Impreza ride into the future?
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- Borla® S-Type™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemS-Type™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are...$349.99 - $3,535.99
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...Throatier Exhaust NoteHorsepower and Torque Increased by 7 – 10%$315.99 - $3,535.99
- ARK Performance® N-II Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemN-II Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by ARK Performance®. The ARK N-II cat-back exhaust system offers straight-through technology, offset tip design, and large piping diameter. All of this creates a deep, throaty exhaust...$869.25 - $1,199.25
- HKS® Silent Hi-Power Series 304 SS Exhaust SystemSilent Hi-Power Series 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by HKS®. Silent Hi-Power mufflers offer high performance and sporty appearance with the added benefit of reduced noise levels making it the best choice for more mature...The material is SUS304 for improvement of appearance and durability.Proven "Advantex* glass wool" (Continuous fiber glass wool).$313.88 - $1,300.95
- Ansa® Silverline™ 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust SystemSilverline™ 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Ansa®. Offering a bold look and sound, Silverline™ Cat-Back Systems are available for select import and domestic sport compacts.Provides maximum torque and powerMade of aircraft quality T304 stainless steel$265.56 - $431.52
- APEXi® N1 Mild Steel Exhaust SystemN1 Mild Steel Cat Back Exhaust System by APEXi®. Tubing Diameter: 2.75". Exhaust Material: Stainless Steel. The N1 series muffler has become a staple of the import tuning industry. The N1 was the first of its kind to incorporate...Muffler is based on the "Original" WS (World Sport) Muffler Canister and TipIdeal for the daily driver car of an enthusiast$395.21 - $963.75
- Invidia® N1 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust SystemN1 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with 304 SS Tip by Invidia®. Piping Diameter: 2.36" (60 mm). Tip Outlet Diameter: 3.98" (101 mm). Material: Stainless Steel. For a good balance of price and performance, Invidia offers the...Made to boost the performance of your vehicleExpertly crafted from premium materials$385.70 - $727.30
- Invidia® N1 Racing Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemN1 Racing Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Titanium Tip by Invidia®. Piping Diameter: 2.99" (76 mm). Tip Outlet Diameter: 3.98" (101 mm). Material: Stainless Steel. For a good balance of price and performance,...Made to boost the performance of your vehicleExpertly crafted from premium materials$501.90 - $540.40
- Invidia® Q300 Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemQ300 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Invidia®. Piping Diameter: 2.99" (76 mm). Tip Outlet Diameter: 4.33" (110 mm). Material: Stainless Steel. The flat bottom shaped muffler design results in improved high speed...SUS304 polished stainless steel pipingMandrel bent to shape$482.30 - $1,026.90
- Borla® Stainless Steel HeaderStainless Steel Header by Borla®. Not compatible with power steering. 304 stainless steel for long life. Connects to the factory mid-pipe. Mandrel-bent for smooth curves. Million Mile warranty.$659.99 - $1,249.99
- Spec-D® Exhaust HeaderExhaust Header by Spec-D®. Make whatever you drive run and sound like a high-performance machine with a Spec-D Exhaust System. The Spec-D system replaces your restrictive factory pipes and mufflers with large diameter mandrel bent...$10.68 - $356.00
- Invidia® Exhaust HeaderExhaust Header by Invidia®. Do you want to get more power out of your vehicle? Then this superior Invidia product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum performance, is will more than just meet your needs and expectations....Made to boost the performance of your vehicleExpertly crafted from premium materials$617.40 - $1,083.60
- Invidia® Racing Exhaust MainfoldRacing Exhaust Mainfold by Invidia®. Piping Diameter: 1.73"-2.13"-2.76" (44 mm-54 mm-70 mm). Material: Stainless Steel. Do you want to get more power out of your vehicle? Then this superior Invidia product is just for you....Made to boost the performance of your vehicleExpertly crafted from premium materials$617.40 - $927.50
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Standard Plain Brake Rotor$17.64 - $21.95
- KSport® SuperComp Cross Drilled Front Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00
Subaru Impreza Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2001 Subaru Impreza