Subaru SVX Performance Exhausts
Sporty and powerful the Subaru SVX continues to be the dream car of many sports car aficionados. This two-door coupe cruises down the freeway with relative ease. It has an impressive kick and demonstrates power and stability even on sharpest bends. That said the SVX would perform even better were you to exchange its stock exhaust system for a performance exhaust system from CARiD. CARiD stocks a wide range of exhaust systems, mufflers and exhaust tips to suit even the earliest SVX models. Aftermarket exhaust systems are instrumental to the performance of any car. They boost performance by facilitating efficient evacuation of exhaust gases and the subsequent inflow of fresh oxygen into the cylinders. This creates significant energy, allowing greater power output and torque gains. Moreover, you also realize fuel cost savings at cruising speeds. This is a direct financial benefit for you in that you spend less on fuel the further you travel.
Aftermarket Subaru SVX exhaust systems are rust proof. The manufacturers use austenitic stainless steel - which is sturdier than ordinary stainless steel – to construct them. Besides, the exhausts come with a lifetime warranty guaranteeing the quality of the product. Consequently, you can be sure of immediate remedial measures should a defect arise after purchase. Aftermarket Subaru SVX exhaust systems produce deep bold sound, attracting the attention of all who hear it. They also eradicate the in-cabin drone that is common with counterfeit aftermarket SVX exhaust systems. Their sound quality is high and remains consistently so over time. It’s also tuned to match the power of your car. Aftermarket Subaru SVX exhaust systems come with exhaust tips bolted to the main structure. These exhaust tips are polished or given a chrome finish, and will accentuate the gleam of your car. Installing a Subaru SVX exhaust system is the best thing you can do to boost your car’s looks, sound and performance.
- Flowmaster® - 282 Series Stainless Steel OBDII Oval Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $121.36$121.36
- Flowmaster® - 222 Series Stainless Steel Round Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $56.26$56.26
- Gibson® - SFT Superflow™ Round MufflerStarting at: $80.02$80.02
- Spectre Performance® - Lockwire Header BoltStarting at: $14.20$14.20
- MBRP® - Black Rolled End TipStarting at: $64.99$64.99
- Borla® - Stainless Steel U-BendStarting at: $80.48$80.48
- Weapon-R® - CEL EliminatorStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- Flowmaster® - 40 Series Delta Flow™ MufflerStarting at: $89.99$89.99
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel TipStarting at: $22.59$22.59
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe PlugsStarting at: $8.00$8.00
LS • LSL • 4x4 • L • LSi