- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.71 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-60 RFT$205.02 - $361.68
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT SSR$192.94 - $288.00
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING$84.06 - $189.02
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
About Mazda MX6 Tires
If you are looking for performance and comfort in your next vehicle then consider the Mazda MX-6. This vehicle has a strong engine, fine tuned suspensions and a solid build quality. The interior is attractively styled to provide a comfortable ride quality. Equipping it with the right set of tires will enhance performance and ride quality tremendously. In this regard, CARiD stocks a wide range of Mazda MX-6 tires to meet the varying needs of its clients. They source them from the most reputable brands in the country. These include BF Goodrich, Bridgestone, Firestone, Michelin and Pirelli among others. Selecting the most appropriate tire will depend on several factors among them, season, terrain and expected performance. CARiD has endeavored to make the selection simpler for you by providing a pool of skilled professionals to guide you as you make the choice for your car. Summer tires are designed to tackle the challenges attendant to that season such as searing surface temperatures and the dry conditions of the roads. Some of the more popular brands are Bridgestone Potenza and Continental ExtremeContact tires among others. These tires have outstanding performance in dry weather conditions and have an excellent tread life.
Mazda MX-6 Tires should always be kept in good condition to ensure safety while on the road. Reduced treads hamper the flow of air currents through the tire thereby frustrating the cooling process. Increased heat buildup accelerates the probability of a tire malfunction. In addition, worn out tires suffer increased porosity and leakage compared to newer tires. This increases significantly the chances of a blow out occurring. To enhance safety, install Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) sensors on each tire to monitor air pressure and temperature. These devices relay crucial data about the status of your tires to your vehicle’s computer and alert the driver whenever significant deviations from the standard are noted. This allows prompt action to avert disaster.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.