When it comes to revamping your car’s audio system, look no further than Kenwood. The company has a wide range of products that will ultimately restore and even take your car’s audio system a class higher. The company’s line of products includes amplifiers, marine audio equipment, tweeters, component speakers, woofers, woofer boxes/tubes, and speakers, among others. The prestigious name of the company comes embalmed on each of the products.
- Kenwood® - Double DIN CD/MP3/WMA Car Stereo ReceiversStarting at: $157.78$157.78
- Kenwood® - Single DIN In-Dash CD/MP3/AM/FM Marine Stereo ReceiverStarting at: $184.35$184.35
- Kenwood® - 150W Active SubwooferStarting at: $209.41$209.41
- Kenwood® - Sport Series Coaxial SpeakersStarting at: $21.82$21.82
- Kenwood® - 6"x8" 2-Way 200W Plate SpeakersStarting at: $105.76$105.76
- Kenwood® - 4"x6" 2-Way 60W SpeakersStarting at: $47.80$47.80
- Kenwood® - Single DIN In-Dash CD/MP3/WMA/AM/FM ReceiverStarting at: $70.51$70.51
- Kenwood® - Performance Series SubwooferStarting at: $55.89$55.89
- Kenwood® - KFC Series SVC SubwooferStarting at: $60.40$60.40
- Kenwood® - Performance AmplifiersStarting at: $82.88$82.88
- Kenwood® - Single DIN In-Dash CD/MP3/AM/FM ReceiverStarting at: $89.52$89.52
- Kenwood® - 240W Component Speakers SystemStarting at: $75.12$75.12
- Kenwood® - Performance Series Coaxial SpeakersStarting at: $23.45$23.45
- Kenwood® - 13/16" 120W Component TweetersStarting at: $34.37$34.37
- Kenwood® - Single DIN Marine Digital Media Stereo ReceiverStarting at: $268.97$268.97
- Kenwood® - 10" DVC 200W Marine Subwoofer and Amplifier Package Starting at: $179.98$179.98
- Kenwood® - Marine Receiver Wired RemoteStarting at: $65.09$65.09
- Kenwood® - 6-1/2" 2-Way Marine Speaker SystemStarting at: $53.99$53.99
Kenwood USA Corporation was established in 1961 and is a subsidiary of Kenwood Japan. Over the years, the company has grown to be identified with pounding bass, quality sound, and incredible audio systems. The company has invested heavily in technology and innovation. For the past 25 years, the company has consistently delivered to the world car entertainment quality products and accessories with cutting edge technologies.
The company has pulled many firsts. In 1981, it made the first audio/video amplifier for home theaters. As the years progressed, the company came with up with the first anti-theft radio cassette. All this went into building the reputation of the company as well as reaffirming itself as the absolute leader in car audio systems. Kenwood products are globally acknowledged and have been thoroughly researched and tested to ensure that the final product has no flaws.
Kenwood USA is located at Long Beach, California, USA. The company has solidly covered the northern and southern American market. Since entering the American market in 1975, it has maintained a solid grip over the quality of its products. The credibility of the company became sure in 1983 when the business community and government organs started seriously buying mobile radio products. The company features all calibers of products, from the low level entry to the sophisticated ones that perform exceptionally well in global competitions.
Today Kenwood USA has taken a leading role in developing market-driven products and continues to operate as one of the largest manufacturers of personal entertainment and communications equipment in the world. It is a central Kenwood belief to listen to the market and develop exacting products that address customers' needs at the highest possible value. The company is truly dedicated to meeting and going beyond the highest standards of quality.
I am very pleased with my new Kenwood DPX500BT Car Receiver. I had no issues installing the stereo system myself. I am enjoying the sounds coming from new stereo system. I also like the many different features that allow for selecting the best quality of sounds. I was in the process of purchasing another stereo system until I found out that I could install this system into my vehicle with a few modification to my dash, that was a breeze.
| Posted by John | (East Machias, ME)
Works well, easy to use, iPod works great and i really like the play back on the sirius xm radio. Very nice unit with all the features you ever really need, perfect blend of usefullness and lexury at a cheap price.
| Posted by Robert | (Rochester, NY)
This deck was a great deal and appears to be quite popular, as I have seen it on display at a few audio stores. Price is probably the best on CARiD. The FM is very sensitive. I have not tried the user mode of the equalizer yet, but so far this baby works great. Easy to install also.
| Posted by Jason | (Machesney Park, IL)
Great speakers for that price. Good bass, good mid and highs very clean, full sound without any distortion. Big magnet and made from high quality materials.
| Posted by William | (Channelview, TX)
Bought this to replace the stereo from my husbands car. Only took about 10 minutes to install. Works great. Love the aux input. We are able to plug in the iPod using an aux wire. Great sound, great look.
| Posted by Scott | (Brookings, OR)
Always used Kenwood decks in my vehicles. Great quality, good instructions. Works great with my 8GB Flash Drive full of music. Couldn't ask for more in a simple desk. The ability to alternate colors is always a nice touch. Highly recommend at this price point.
| Posted by Gail | (Daytona Bch., FL)
Got this to replace a Kenwood in my 10 year-old Civic. Easy swap using existing wiring harness and antenna. I easily installed a SirusXM tuner and now have my 60's tunes anywhere we roam. Love this stereo!