The story of JBL that was originally called Lansing Sound, Incorporated takes its roots since 1946. JBL introduced its revolutionary D130 15'' speaker, the first to feature a 4'' flat wire coil-in-cone transducer. From The Jazz Singer to Woodstock to record-breaking tours by U2, Eric Clapton and more, JBL's achievements in audio engineering and sound technology have played a crucial role in how audiences worldwide experience playback at its best.
- JBL® 10" Slim Dual 4 Ohm 1000W Subwoofer
- JBL® 15" GT Series SVC 1000W Subwoofer
- JBL® 12" GT Series SVC 1000W Subwoofer
- JBL® 10" GT Series SVC 1000W Subwoofer
- JBL® 12" GT Series DVC 1000W Subwoofer
- JBL® 10" GT Series DVC 1000W Subwoofer
- JBL® 12" CS Series SVC 1000W Subwoofer
- JBL® 10" CS Series SVC 500W Subwoofer
- JBL® 6-1/2" Power Series 2-Way 225W Speakers
- JBL® 4" x 6" Power Series 2-Way 150W Speakers
- JBL® 6-1/2" GTO Series 2-Way 210W Component Speakers
- JBL® 6" x 9" GTO Series 3-Way 300W Speakers
- # 1756878
- JBL® 6-1/2" GTO Series 3-Way 60W RMS Speakers
- JBL® 6-1/2" GTO Series 2-Way 180W Speakers
Today, JBL is a unit of Harman International Industries, Inc. and is based in Stamford, Connecticut, providing a wide array of home audio, car and marine audio as well as headphones and wireless speakers. From the very first jump, the JBL brand has been synonymous with the precise, naturally articulated sound that is found in many of the world’s most prestigious locations, like recording studios and cinemas, and live-music reinforcement in venues ranging from concert halls to outdoor stadiums and in the home.
The history of JBL is full of events that have led the company to its current success. One of the most important milestones for the company was the year 1969 when Sidney Harman acquired JBL from William Thomas, the then President of the company. That was the time when JBL embarked on a period of accelerated international growth through the Harman distribution companies.
As a result of their relentless pursuit of innovation and excellence in everything they do, JBL has received a host of rewards. In 2002, three JBL engineers received Science and Engineering Awards from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences; in 2005, the JBL Professional series was awarded a technical Grammy by the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences; in 2011, JBL became the Best Club Sound System (Manufacturer) at the 2011 Winter Music Conference.
Great Product. A lot more bass than I expected. Seller was amazingly fast. Looking forward to purchasing more items from CARiD.
- Popular JBL Part Numbers
- JBL® - 6-1/2" GTO Series 2-Way 180W Speakers
- JBL® - 6-1/2" GTO Series 3-Way 60W RMS Speakers
- JBL® - 6x8 / 5x7" GTO Series 2-Way 180W Speakers
- JBL® - 6x9" GTO Series 3-Way 300W Speakers
- JBL® - 4x6" Power Series 2-Way 150W Speakers
- JBL® - 6-1/2" Power Series 2-Way 225W Speakers
- JBL® - 10" CS Series SVC 500W Subwoofer
- JBL® - 12" CS Series SVC 1000W Subwoofer
- JBL® - 10" GT Series DVC 1000W Subwoofer
- JBL® - 12" GT Series DVC 1100W Subwoofer