- 600 Performance Air Intake Systems
- Accord Performance Air Intake Systems
- Civic Performance Air Intake Systems
- Civic Si Performance Air Intake Systems
- Clarity Performance Air Intake Systems
- CR-V Performance Air Intake Systems
- CR-X Performance Air Intake Systems
- CR-Z Performance Air Intake Systems
- Crosstour Performance Air Intake Systems
- Del Sol Performance Air Intake Systems
- Element Performance Air Intake Systems
- EV Plus Performance Air Intake Systems
- FCX Clarity Performance Air Intake Systems
- Fit Performance Air Intake Systems
- HR-V Performance Air Intake Systems
- Insight Performance Air Intake Systems
Being the perfect combination of great performance, comfort, and style, Hondas have become a favorite car of many people. But there is one aspect that the manufacturer never thought about – the maximum amount of torque and horsepower that Honda vehicles are capable to produce. To reveal the full potential of your car, replace its stock air intake with the advanced custom one. This aftermarket product, especially a cold air intake, can draw additional volume of air that is much denser and cooler than the one provided by the restrictive OEM air intake, so the car's engine can breathe easier. An air intake improves the gas to air ratio, which makes it possible for the fuel to be evenly combusted. Acceleration, gas mileage, horsepower and torque are enhanced due to added combustion.
To create the air intake system that would be able to deliver the maximum airflow into the engine, such leading manufacturers as Weapon-R, AirAid, AEM, K&N, and Injen involved the most skilled engineers and innovative technologies. The result of their tireless work you can see by browsing through our extensive collection of high-performance air intakes. All custom Honda air intakes that we've collected are easy to mount because they are specifically designed to your car's engine specifications. So, they fit as if they come from the factory. Being topped with an advanced air filter, each and every air intake is able to protect your car's engine from damaging grit, dirt, and the tiniest bits of metal. When you install your brand-new Honda air intake, you'll wonder why you didn't do this long ago.
- K&N® 57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit by K&N®. This kit improves airflow into your engine. It includes a K&N air filter and a custom designed air intake tube. The K&N filter increases the airflow and the intake tube smoothes that...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationCustom designed and engineered for each application$55.99 - $837.99
- Injen® SP Series Cold Air Intake SystemSP Series Cold Air Intake System by Injen®. The SP Series Cold Air Intake System is made for the enthusiast who wants maximum horsepower from a tuned cold air intake system. This cold air system positions a high-flow air filter...Delivers more oxygen to the combustion chamber by drawing in cooler airUses the patented MR Technology tuning process to ensure the air/fuel ratio is within optimum limits$178.60 - $570.00
- K&N® 77 Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake Kit77 Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake Kit by K&N®. This intake kit is designed for the larger engines typically found in trucks and SUVs. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free flowing K&N air filter and custom...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationCustom designed and engineered for each application$263.99 - $478.99
- AIRAID® QuickFit™ Air Intake SystemQuickFit™ Air Intake System with SynthaFlow® Air Filter by AIRAID®. This is an inexpensive, easy to install air intake system that will increase airflow to your engine and improve performance. It eliminates the restrictive...Increases airflow to the engineIncreases horsepower and torque, improves performance$188.60 - $365.06
- Weapon-R® Neo-Ti Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemNeo-Ti Secret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with...$262.65 - $420.75
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM®. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in...Delivers more oxygen to the combustion chamber by drawing in cooler airCustom designed and engineered to deliver maximum power for each specific vehicle$136.99 - $474.99
- Injen® IS Series Intake SystemIS Series Intake System by Injen®. The IS Series is a traditional, underhood air intake system that takes the place of your factory airbox and air filter, and the factory air intake tube. The EA Nanofiber air filter allows...Improves airflow into the engineIncreases horsepower$134.85 - $312.20
- Takeda® Retain Short Ram Air Intake SystemRetain Short Ram Air Intake System by Takeda®. Improve your car's performance and enhance the appearance of your engine bay with the Takeda Retain Short Ram Air Intake System. This system will increase airflow to your engine with...Custom designed for each applicationIncreases airflow, for gains in horsepower and torque$225.00 - $495.00
- K&N® 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit by K&N®. Improve airflow and increase horsepower on your vehicle. This intake kit is available in various finishes and configurations. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationCustom designed and engineered for each application$58.99 - $552.99
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any...Patented technology increases airflow 3 times more than conventional systemsEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$169.15 - $378.25
- Injen® PF Series Cold Air Intake SystemPF Series Cold Air Intake System by Injen®. The PF Series Air Intake System is made for high performance cars, trucks and SUVs. It features a larger air filter and a larger diameter air intake tube to meet the airflow demands of...A large air filter and large diameter air intake tube to maximize air volumeUses the patented MR Technology tuning process to ensure the air/fuel ratio is within optimum limits$243.20 - $437.00
- AIRAID® SynthaFlow® Panel Air FilterSynthaFlow® Panel Air Filter by AIRAID®. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and provides better air...Improves airflow and engine performanceProvides superior air filtration and engine protection$42.74 - $91.90
- APEXi® Performance Air FiltersPerformance Air Filters by APEXi®. Some manufacturers of performance air filters make aggressive claims about their filter's ability to make power, but leave out the fact that their filters are not effective at filtering dust and...Progressive-density filter element improves power and efficiency, without compromising ability to filter dust and dirtDry-type filter element requires no oiling, and will not foul air flow sensors$35.81 - $61.04
- Weapon-R® Neo-Ti Intake ManifoldNeo-Titanium Finish Race Sheet Metal Intake Manifold by Weapon-R®. Increase airflow between the throttle body and cylinder head. Installing this intake manifold will result in a big horsepower increase.$535.50 - $641.75
- Weapon-R® Stealth AirboxStealth Airbox by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Intake was designed, to increase air intake volume to the engine. The concept is to create two different air velocity profiles, one traveling at higher speeds than the other. This...Was designed, to increase air intake volume to the engine1 Million Mile Limited Warranty$254.15 - $331.50
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
Honda Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
2010 Honda Civic