Honda Civic Si Air Intakes
The Civic Si is designed to give you an exciting drive every time you take it out of the garage and it’s also comfortable enough to drive all day. A vehicle like this deserves to be treated with respect and part of that means making sure that you have the right performance upgrades installed. Of course, you also want value for every dollar that you spend so you’ve come to the right place! We have a range of them at fantastic prices and a great example of this is the Honda Civic Si air intake.
Your engine uses a mixture of fuel and air to run and an aftermarket air intake can improve the performance by allowing more air or colder air to reach your engine. There are different types with different strengths including the short ram intakes which will remove the restrictions put in place by your standard intake to allow more air into your engine or cold air intakes which will allow your engine to get cooler air. Each intake has different strengths and because we have them all you can find the right performance improvement to suit your lifestyle and daily tasks.
- K&N® - 33 Series Air FilterStarting at: $43.99$43.99
- aFe® - Super Stock SystemStarting at: $159.00$159.00
- Spectre Performance® - Air Intake KitStarting at: $39.99$39.99
- K&N® - 33 Series Air FilterStarting at: $47.99$47.99
- AEM® - Short Ram Air Intake SystemStarting at: $189.99$189.99
- aFe® - Pro DRY S Air FilterStarting at: $56.95$56.95
- K&N® - 69 Series Typhoon Short Ram Intake KitStarting at: $296.99$296.99
- AIRAID® - Cone Air FilterStarting at: $23.90$23.90
| Posted by Matthew | (Centerburg, OH)
The intake is amazing, l love it, lol. Worth every penny. CARiD did a great job shipping, I plan on buying more from them.
CRX Si • Si • SiR • MUGEN Si • Si HFP