Your CR-X has a unique style and it gives you an exciting experience every time you drive it so you spend a lot of time in it. That means that you want it to be running at its best but of course this is difficult when you’re driving it so often so you need the right performance upgrades. Thankfully, we have a wide range of them at fantastic prices so you don’t need to search anymore and a very easy starting point is the Honda CR-X air intake.
Your engine runs by burning a combination of air and fuel which means that custom air intakes can improve your vehicle’s performance by allowing more and cooler air to reach the engine. We have all the different types including cold air intakes which will ensure that your engine gets cooler air so that it can burn it easier or short ram intakes which will remove the restrictions of your standard intake so that your engine gets a higher volume of air. Each has its own strengths and because we have them all you can choose the one that will suit your driving style perfectly!
- KN 57 Series FIPK Generation I Air Intake SystemEngine Gasket Set by Sealed Power. Intake Manifold Gaskets with Rubber-Plastic End Seals with Locating Pins.$55.99 - $249.99
- K&N® 57i Series Induction Kit57i Series Induction Kit by K&N.This induction kit is an easy and inexpensive way to increase airflow into your engine. It replaces your restrictive factory airbox with a free flowing K&N air filter. Increasing airflow will make...$67.99 - $236.99
- Injen® IS Series Intake SystemIS Series Intake System by Injen. The IS Series is a traditional, underhood air intake system that takes the place of your factory airbox and air filter, and the factory air intake tube. The EA Nanofiber air filter allows increased...$134.85 - $312.20
- Injen® RD Series Cold Air Intake SystemRD Series Cold Air Intake System by Injen. The RD Series is made for the enthusiast who wants improved mid-range power. This cold air system positions a high-flow air filter behind the bumper, where it can take in cooler, denser...$245.86 - $312.64
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in better...$136.99 - $474.99
- AEM® Short Ram Air Intake SystemShort Ram Air Intake System by AEM. This system is an economical alternative to AEM's Cold Air Intake system. The Short Ram system installs easily under the hood, and on some applications outperforms the longer cold air design.$39.99 - $369.99
- AEM® Hybrid Air Intake SystemHybrid Air Intake System by AEM. Instead of buying a system for a stock vehicle and having to cut it up, voiding the warranty, AEM has these ready made systems for commonly swapped Honda and Acura vehicle/engine combinations.$217.99 - $237.99
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any other...$169.15 - $378.25
- K&N® 33 Series Unique Air Filter33 Series Unique Air Filter by K&N. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Filter Re-Oiling Amount: 0.7 oz (21 ml). Height: 1.25" (32 mm). Length: 9.25" (235 mm). Width: 8.063" (205 mm). Includes: 1 Air Filter.$34.99 - $95.99
- K&N® E Series Round Air FilterE Series Round Air Filter by K&N.$29.99 - $139.99
- Airaid® Air FilterAir Filter by Airaid. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and provides better air filtration than the...$20.30 - $187.58
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro 5R Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro 5R.$46.95 - $116.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro Dry S Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro Dry S.$49.95 - $98.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Racing Pro Guard 7 Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro Guard 7.$83.95 - $116.95
- Skunk2® Pro Series Intake ManifoldsPro Series Intake Manifolds by Skunk2. Skunk2s Pro Series Intake Manifold features a larger plenum and oversized runners when compared to the OEM version for maximum horsepower and torque gains. Instead of producing a manifold with...$15.99 - $515.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.