Honda Fit Air Intakes
Your Fit has the room you need to take everything with you but the small size to fit into tight parking spaces so it’s the perfect car for your lifestyle. That means that you need it to be running at its best every time you drive it so we have a range of performance upgrades to make that task easy. Because we have them at low prices you know you’re going to get value and our Honda Fit air intakes are great examples of big value upgrades!
Your engine obviously uses air and fuel to run and an aftermarket intake improves performance by controlling the amount and temperature of the air reaching your engine. There are different types including cold air intakes which will send cooler air to your engine so that it burns better or short ram intakes which will remove the restrictions put in place by your standard intake so that your engine gets more air to burn. Each one has different strengths and we have the information to allow you to make the right decision and all this is backed by great prices to give you great value!
- K&N® - 33 Series Air FilterStarting at: $41.99$41.99
- AEM® - Cold Air Intake SystemStarting at: $256.99$256.99
- aFe® - Pro DRY S Air FilterStarting at: $56.95$56.95
- K&N® - 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake KitStarting at: $272.99$272.99
- aFe® - Pro 5R Air FilterStarting at: $56.95$56.95
- Injen® - SP Series Cold Air Intake SystemStarting at: $268.61$268.61
- AIRAID® - Cone Air FilterStarting at: $23.90$23.90
- K&N® - 33 Series Air FilterStarting at: $42.99$42.99
- aFe® - Stage 2 Cold Air Intake SystemStarting at: $0.00
| Posted by Muranda | (Lawton, OK)
This product made my Honda actually sound like a car and not a toy. The results of this part are amazing. Many more Injen parts are planned for this cars future.
EX • LX • Base • Sport • DX • DX-A • EV • EX-L • Fun