- (110)Air IntakesHonda Prelude
- (176)Air FiltersHonda Prelude
- (9)MAF SensorsHonda Prelude
- (20)Intake ManifoldsHonda Prelude
- (43)Throttle BodiesHonda Prelude
- (4)Vacuum PumpsHonda Prelude
- (6)Cabin Air FiltersHonda Prelude
- (24)Air Filter MaintenanceAir Filter Oils and Cleaners
- (104)Air Intakes Replacement FiltersHonda Prelude
The Prelude is sold across the world because of its style and performance so if you’re lucky enough to own one then you know that you need to look after it. Of course, there is only so much you can achieve by servicing it so you’re looking for the right performance upgrades which is easy because we have a wide range of them at low prices. They’re great value for money and a Honda Prelude air intake is an easy starting point to get the right performance from your Prelude!
Your air intake is very important to the way your engine runs because the amount of air your engine gets and the temperature of that air affect the power and fuel usage you get. We have different types of aftermarket intakes including the cold air intake which will allow your engine to get cooler air which is easier to burn or the short ram intake which gives your engine a higher flow of air so that there is more to burn. You can find the right performance improvements to suit your driving style and we have them at great prices!
- K&N® 57i Series Induction Kit57i Series Induction Kit by K&N®.This induction kit is an easy and inexpensive way to increase airflow into your engine. It replaces your restrictive factory airbox with a free flowing K&N air filter. Increasing airflow will make...Guaranteed to increase horsepowerSpecifically designed for each application$67.99 - $236.99
- K&N® 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit by K&N®. Improve airflow and increase horsepower on your vehicle. This intake kit is available in various finishes and configurations. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationCustom designed and engineered for each application$58.99 - $552.99
- Injen® IS Series Intake SystemIS Series Intake System by Injen®. The IS Series is a traditional, underhood air intake system that takes the place of your factory airbox and air filter, and the factory air intake tube. The EA Nanofiber air filter allows...Improves airflow into the engineIncreases horsepower$134.85 - $312.20
- Injen® RD Series Cold Air Intake SystemRD Series Cold Air Intake System by Injen®. The RD Series is made for the enthusiast who wants improved mid-range power. This cold air system positions a high-flow air filter behind the bumper, where it can take in cooler, denser...$245.86 - $312.64
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM®. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in...Delivers more oxygen to the combustion chamber by drawing in cooler airCustom designed and engineered to deliver maximum power for each specific vehicle$136.99 - $474.99
- AEM® Short Ram Air Intake SystemShort Ram Air Intake System by AEM®. This system is an economical alternative to AEM's Cold Air Intake system. The Short Ram system installs easily under the hood, and on some applications outperforms the longer cold air design.Delivers increased performance for less costEasily installs under the hood$39.99 - $369.99
- AEM® Dual Chamber Air Intake SystemDual Chamber Air Intake System by AEM®. The Dual Chamber Air Intake system uses a patented design that creates multiple frequency sound waves in the intake tube to charge the cylinders with more air. These systems typically make...Unique, patented Dual Chamber design delivers the maximum possible horsepower and torqueExtensive intake length and tube diameter development$291.99 - $331.99
- Weapon-R® Dragon Air Intake SystemDragon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. Weapon-R Intake Systems are CNC Mandrel Bent out of 6061 aluminum, and then Hand Tig Welded to ensure a positive seal and proper fitment. Each one of our intake systems is carefully tuned, by...Custom designed and engineered for each applicationEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$123.25 - $298.25
- Weapon-R® Neo-Ti Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemNeo-Ti Secret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with...$262.65 - $420.75
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any...Patented technology increases airflow 3 times more than conventional systemsEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$169.15 - $378.25
- Weapon-R® Stealth Dragon Air Intake SystemStealth Dragon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Intake was designed, to increase air intake volume to the engine. The concept is to create two different air velocity profiles, one traveling at higher speeds than...Was designed, to increase air intake volume to the engine1 Million Mile Limited Warranty$160.65 - $211.65
- Weapon-R® Stealth Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemStealth Secret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. Installing this kit will increase the airflow into your engine and increase performance. It replaces the OEM air filter assembly with an open element intake system.Increased engine airflow for low costIncludes the revolutionary Secret Weapon Air filter$194.65 - $490.00
- DC Sports® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by DC Sports®. DC Sports Air Intake Systems provide the best of both worlds in heat protection and improved breathability. Every kit includes a air filter that requires no oil, therefore no chance in...Re-locates filter to outside the engine compartment for cooler air ingestionDesigned for maximum power gains$38.42 - $265.77
- Spectre Performance® Air Intake KitAir Intake Kit by Spectre Performance®. Give your engine a full dose of cool air when it needs it. Replace your restrictive air box and filter element with this polished aluminum tubing and lifetime cleanable low-restriction air...High-tech engine parts for the most power and best performanceThe finest exterior and interior parts for superior appearance and functionality$50.24 - $509.99
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Panel Air Filter by K&N®. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Includes: 1 Air Filter. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. We make over 1,200...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$26.99 - $119.56
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Semi-Metallic Brake Pads$11.62 - $13.58
- KSport® SuperComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00
Honda Prelude Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
1996 Honda Prelude