The S2000 was designed for handling and performance so if you’re lucky enough to own one then you know just how much fun it can be to drive. Of course, a vehicle like this needs to be looked after and an important part of that means keeping it running at its best so we have a wide range of performance upgrades that allow you to do this easily. They’re an easy way to get the right performance from your vehicle and our Honda S2000 air intakes are the easy starting point!
The air intake is important because it controls the air reaching your engine which directly affects the performance that you get every time you accelerate. There are different types including cold air intakes which will send cooler air to your engine so that it burns better or short ram intakes which will remove the restrictions put in place by your standard intake so that your engine gets more air to burn. No matter what performance boost you’re looking for we have the right intake to give it to you so that you’ll almost wonder if you’re driving a new car!
- Injen® SP Series Cold Air Intake SystemSP Series Cold Air Intake System by Injen®. The SP Series Cold Air Intake System is made for the enthusiast who wants maximum horsepower from a tuned cold air intake system. This cold air system positions a high-flow air filter...$178.60 - $600.40
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM®. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in...$136.99 - $474.99
- Weapon-R® Neo-Ti Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemNeo-Ti Secret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with...$262.65 - $535.50
- K&N® 57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit by K&N®. This kit improves airflow into your engine. It includes a K&N air filter and a custom designed air intake tube. The K&N filter increases the airflow and the intake tube smoothes that...$173.99 - $837.99
- K&N® 63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit by K&N®. Increased airflow and air volume into your engine results in more horsepower and torque, and better acceleration you can feel. This air intake kit is designed to maximize airflow and engine...$163.99 - $854.99
- K&N® 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit by K&N®. Improve airflow and increase horsepower on your vehicle. This intake kit is available in various finishes and configurations. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free...$129.99 - $552.99
- Weapon-R® Dragon Air Intake SystemDragon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. Increased airflow and air volume into your engine results in more horsepower and torque. The Dragon Air Intake System is designed to maximize airflow and engine performance. 50-States Street...$51.00 - $293.25
- Injen® RD Series Cold Air Intake SystemRD Series Cold Air Intake System by Injen®. The RD Series is made for the enthusiast who wants improved mid-range power. This cold air system positions a high-flow air filter behind the bumper, where it can take in cooler, denser...$245.86 - $312.64
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any...$169.15 - $378.25
- AEM® Dual Chamber Air Intake SystemDual Chamber Air Intake System by AEM®. The Dual Chamber Air Intake system uses a patented design that creates multiple frequency sound waves in the intake tube to charge the cylinders with more air. These systems typically make...$291.99 - $331.99
- DC Sports® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by DC Sports®. DC Sports Air Intake Systems provide the best of both worlds in heat protection and improved breathability. Every kit includes a air filter that requires no oil, therefore no chance in...$135.56 - $265.77
- aFe® Pro Dry S Air FilterPro Dry S Air Filter by aFe®. The Pro DRY S is the perfect combination of performance, protection and convenience. When you want increased airflow with superior filtration, but ease of maintenance is a high priority, look no...$49.95 - $919.84
- aFe® Pro 5R Air FilterPro 5R Air Filter by aFe®. The Pro 5R air filter provides increased airflow to your engine without sacrificing filtration ability. The increased airflow allows your engine to make more power, and have better throttle response and...$46.95 - $199.95
- K&N® Apollo Chrome Cold Air Intake System (RC-5052AS)Apollo Cold Air Intake System (RC-5052AS) by K&N®. Cooler air inlet temperatures mean more horsepower. This universal kit turns any air intake system into a Cold Air intake system. It replaces the OEM airbox with a K&N air filter...$203.99
- K&N® Apollo Red Cold Air Intake System (RC-5052AR)Apollo Cold Air Intake System (RC-5052AR) by K&N®. Cooler air inlet temperatures mean more horsepower. This universal kit turns any air intake system into a Cold Air intake system. It replaces the OEM airbox with a K&N air filter...$209.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance PartsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance PartsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance PartsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Performance PartsWhy does my car have a plastic intake manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.