Do you know that you can improve the slackening performance of your Honda S2000 using a brand new performance exhaust system? Replace the stock exhaust with a complete cat back exhaust system for the S2000 to see a major improvement in overall car performance, engine efficiency, and gains in horsepower and torque. Buy the best quality of exhaust system at CARiD, authorized dealer and trusted source of all major American performance exhaust brands. Custom exhaust systems are designed to boost exhaust scavenging so that burnt gases are sucked out of the engine as soon as they are released. This leaves enough room for clean oxygen and fuel to flow into the engine for power generation. A complete performance exhaust system will boost your Honda S2000 engine power by as much as 25hp. Borla and MagnaFlow have excellent S2000 exhaust systems that yield these figures. Pick an S2000 performance header or muffler from the variety presented by Flowmaster and Gibson to go with the exhaust system and enjoy a further 10-20hp.
The extra power and torque will increase your Honda S2000 towing power. The car will pull through demanding road conditions with ease and you will no longer slow down when shifting gears. As the engine’s overall efficiency is enhanced, fuel efficiency increases. The special technology used when constructing custom exhaust systems ensures that unburned fuel does not make its way into the exhaust system. As a result, your S2000 fuel consumption is lowered and you gain 1-2mpg on average - great news for everyone who drives a lot. You’ll not get enough of the Honda S20000 custom exhaust sound, which is deep-throated with an aggressive edge. Sound levels vary from one exhaust brand to the next so you get to choose the depth of tone that appeals to you.
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...$312.99 - $3,305.99
- ARK Performance® N-II Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemN-II Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by ARK Performance®. The ARK N-II cat-back exhaust system offers straight-through technology, offset tip design, and large piping diameter. All of this creates a deep, throaty exhaust...$811.30 - $1,119.30
- ARK Performance® R-Spec HeadersR-Spec Headers by ARK Performance®. The ARK R-Spec 3-1 Headers are designed to racing spec. The headers are semi-brushed and mirror polished, they have CNC mandrel bent primaries, TIG welded connections, and de-burred and ported...$892.50 - $1,274.15
- ARK Performance® DT-S Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemDT-S Stainless Steel Exhaust System by ARK Performance®. With the many varieties of exhausts that ARK has to offer, the DT-Series premium exhaust provides the perfect combination of sound, style, and performance. The ARK DT-S...$559.30 - $2,169.30
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...$378.87 - $3,904.65
- Spec-D® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Spec-D®. Make whatever you drive run and sound like a high-performance machine with a Spec-D Exhaust System. The Spec-D system replaces your restrictive factory pipes and mufflers with large diameter mandrel bent...$14.24 - $623.00
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...$202.84 - $1,748.68
- Skunk2 Alpha Series™ Stainless Steel Race HeaderAlpha Series™ Stainless Steel Race Header by Skunk2®. Increase the performance of your exhaust system with these Alpha Series headers. Designed to maximize exhaust flow, provide higher torque and more horsepower through the...$391.99 - $463.99
- DC Sports® HeaderHeader by DC Sports®. DC Sports header systems deliver incredible low-to mid-range power gains, while improving ground clearance and reducing weight by eliminating the middle flanges. Our 4-2-1 one-piece headers are much lighter...$155.57 - $1,036.32
- Vibrant Performance® Low Restriction Inner Silencer (1184)Universal Low Restriction Inner Silencer by Vibrant Performance®. Baffle measures 3.90" Outside Diameter. 2.5" OD Tuning Tube. Vibrant Performance Stainless Steel Universal Performance Mufflers are made from T304 Stainless Steel....T304 Stainless Steel ConstructionEnsure a low, deep exhaust note$34.95
- Vibrant Performance® M10 Fasteners Bulk Pack (25 x M10 Bolts, 25 x M10 Nuts, 100 Washers) (1450B)Universal M10 Fasteners Bulk Pack (25 x M10 Bolts, 25 x M10 Nuts, 100 Washers) (1450B) by Vibrant Performance®. A simple solution for a common problem.Made of High Quality MaterialsAvailable in different sizes$61.55
- Vibrant Performance® M10 Fasteners Retail Pack (2 x M10 Bolts, 2 x M10 Nuts, 4 Washers) (1450A)Universal M10 Fasteners Retail Pack (2 x M10 Bolts, 2 x M10 Nuts, 4 Washers) (1450A) by Vibrant Performance®. A simple solution for a common problem.Made of High Quality MaterialsAvailable in different sizes$5.60
- Vibrant Performance® Donut Style Exhaust Gasket (2.55" Inner Diameter, 0.625" Height) (2599B)Universal Donut Style Exhaust Gasket (2.55" Inner Diameter, 0.625" Height) (2599B) by Vibrant Performance®. Vibrant Performance is pleased to offer genuine Torca® Stainless Steel TC Series High Performance Exhaust Couplers. These...Made of High Quality MaterialsAvailable in different sizes$17.35
- Vibrant Performance® Stainless Steel Race Muffler (5" Inlet / Outlet Diameter, 9" Length) (1799)Universal Stainless Steel Race Muffler (5" Inlet / Outlet Diameter, 9" Length) (1799) by Vibrant Performance®. Vibrant Performance Race Mufflers are designed to comply with muffler requirement rules at race tracks throughout North...Made of High Quality MaterialsTrue Straight Through Design$115.50
- Vibrant Performance® Standard Style Resonator (3.5" Inlet / Outlet Diameter, 5" Chamber Diameter, 18" Length) (17970)Universal Standard Style Resonator (17970) by Vibrant Performance®. Inlet Diameter: 3.50". Outlet Diameter: 3.50". Resonator Size: 5.00" Round Body. Overall Length: 18". Vibrant Performance Ultra Quiet Resonators are constructed...Made of High Quality MaterialsTrue Straight Through Design$88.35
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance PartsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance PartsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Performance PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
Honda S2000 Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2005 Honda S2000