Honda Element Air Intakes
The Element has the room to carry everything you need to take with you and the ability to tackle almost any terrain you can think of which makes it an important tool in your day to day life. That means that you want it to be running at its best so you’re looking for the right upgrades at the right price and you’ve come to the right place! We have a wide range of them at low prices and our Honda Element air intakes are a great example of big value!
Your air intake controls the amount of air reaching your engine as well as its temperature and aftermarket intakes will improve performance by giving your engine more or cooler air. We have a number of different types including cold air intakes which will decrease the temperature of the air reaching your engine to allow it to burn easier or short ram intakes which will allow a higher volume of air into your engine so that there is more to burn. You can find the right performance improvements to suit your driving style and we have them at great prices!
- K&N® - E Series Air FilterStarting at: $59.99$59.99
- AIRAID® - Classic Air Intake System with Black SynthaMax Air Filter and Intake TubeStarting at: $209.90$209.90
- aFe® - Stage 1 Cold Air Intake SystemStarting at: $144.87$144.87
- Injen® - Heat ShieldStarting at: $56.10$56.10
- K&N® - 69 Series Typhoon Short Ram Intake KitStarting at: $207.99$207.99
- AIRAID® - Concept II Air Filter AssemblyStarting at: $49.90$49.90
- Spectre Performance® - 4" Mass Airflow Sensor AdapterStarting at: $12.53$12.53
- aFe® - Pro DRY S Air FilterStarting at: $41.46$41.46
- AEM® - Cold Air Intake SystemStarting at: $255.99$255.99
- Edelbrock® - Performer Vortec V6 Intake ManifoldStarting at: $294.74$294.74
| Posted by George | (Seattle, WA)
The installation was very easy, especially with the included instructions (Note, don't try to take short cuts,it will only take longer to install) It has increased the power and acceleration of my vehicle and was totally worth the afternoon it took to install.
DX • EX • LX • SC