Cadillac ATS Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
General Motors began the overall revision of the Cadillac brand in 1999. As a result, the Cadillac CTS was introduced. The CTS second generation was offered in 2008. Technically upgraded the CTS still lacked in something. GM needed new models that could compete with Mercedes, BMW and Lexus in terms of performance and prestige. Thus in 2009, the Cadillac ATS was exhibited as a concept. This compact luxury Cadillac has been designed in the United States and the Cadillac ATS parts and the model itself are produced in Lansing, Michigan.
The name of the ATC (Alpha Touring Sedan) indicates that the car is based on the RWD platform Alpha. The ATS targets the European market, where it will replace the Cadillac BLS. The Cadillac ATS is a new entry-level vehicle, slotting beneath the CTS in the United States market. The ATS model is built on the Alpha platform, a shortened version of the CTS, the smallest vehicle in the Cadillac's lineup. Although, the Cadillac ATS and CTS are built on the same platform, new rear wheel drive architecture, the ATS model differs by aluminum parts and aluminum construction, which makes it lighter, faster, and more agile.
The new Cadillac ATS is available in several body variants, including sedan, station wagon, coupe, and convertible equipped with the metal or canvas roof. The vehicle is provided with a 2.0-liter turbocharged 4 cylinder engine capable of 260 horsepower. The Cadillac ATS-V is fitted with a 3.0-liter twin-turbo 6 cylinder engine producing 440 horsepower. The main features of the Cadillac ATS are emissions reduction, rear-wheel drive, low weight, high power with a turbocharged engine. The Cadillac ATS-V is fitted with the low-profile tires, larger and more sporty rear wheels. There are two exhaust cutouts located on the driver side and one on the passenger side. The fuel filler is moved towards the car center that indicates the shorter chassis versus CTS model. General Motors positions the ATS as a smaller CTS-like car.
Cadillac ATS represents the ideal vehicle of the American culture. It belongs to the Cadillac family and combines stunning look, top-quality accessories, art and science design. Being a luxury brand of General Motors, Cadillac has always produced large luxury vehicles. The new Cadillac ATS is the smallest model in the Cadillac's lineup. This new vehicle is a Cadillac's debut in the compact cars segment of the automotive market. The compact Cadillac ATS presents a luxurious and powerful answer to the Mercedes C-class, the Audi A4 and the BMW 3 series. The General Motors targets the Cadillac ATS to be as desirable as its German and Japanese counterparts.
Cadillac ATS is the best combination of luxury exterior design and ultimate interior comfort. Whether you drive on busy streets or along winding roads, as a driver you want be proud of your vehicle. With CARiD.com accessories and parts you drive the nail. If you need to change the faulty Cadillac ATS parts or want to provide your car with more individual look, here you can find a wide selection of Cadillac ATS Accessories and Parts that include glittering grilles, dash kits, chrome trim, floor mats, spoilers, and more. CARiD.com offers the highest quality products for the best value.
Whatever you expect from your Cadillac ATS, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Cadillac ATS and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $60.57 - $63.90
- $499.95 - $629.95
- $41.60 - $101.92
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- April 11, 2017The 6 Automotive Chemicals You Should Have In...There's the old joke that says you only need two things in your tool box, duct tape and spray lube. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and...
- March 17, 2017The Best Flooring Options For Your Garage FloorIf you're fortunate enough to have a garage for storing your favorite vehicles, you have a space that's filled with potential. Sure, the walls of your garage may be...
- March 16, 2017The Surprising Health Benefits Of Anti-Fatigue...If you've ever worked on your feet all day, you already know the human body is not designed to stand on hard, unyielding surfaces for sustained periods of time....
- January 31, 2017Which Are The Best Under-$200 Tool Sets For My...Today's automobiles have gotten so complex that seasoned mechanics say that instead of their trusty hand tools, they only need a laptop computer to perform repairs. Of...
- May 06, 2016Lift Your Car Easily And Safely With A Quality...When working as a do-it-yourselfer (DIY), whether you're a beginner or an expert, having the right equipment to get your vehicle off the ground is a starting point for...
- May 04, 2016Portable Generators: Superstorm Salvation For...With storms and weather events that intensify with every passing year, power outages lasting for extended periods of time have become commonplace - a problem that's...
- May 03, 2016Lifts & Ramps Safely Bring Your Vehicle Up To...The odds are that if you clicked on this article to read it, then you appreciate the idea of working on your own car. Perhaps when you pass by a professional garage or...
- February 10, 2015Safety Equipment Protects You As You WorkIf you have been around automobiles as long as we have, you have clearly seen the trend over the past few decades toward greater vehicle safety. Some of us at CARiD...
- February 03, 2015Air Compressors For The Home WorkshopHome mechanics invest time and money building up their collection of tools and supplies for their workshop. This process moves very quickly for some, and takes longer...
- January 27, 2015Jack Stands Are The Safe Way To Support Your...When you've got repairs to do underneath your vehicle, you need clearance to freely bend your elbows and swing your arms when using tools to remove and install...