- (9)AxlesCadillac ATS
- (8)DriveshaftsCadillac ATS
- (4)Differential CoversCadillac ATS
- (22)Wheel Hubs, Bearings, SealsCadillac ATS
- (8)Universal JointsCadillac ATS
- (34)Transfer Case LubricantsCadillac ATS
- (48)Differential LubricantsCadillac ATS
- (20)Bearing LubricantsCadillac ATS
- (6)CV Joint LubricantsCadillac ATS
- (8)U-Joint LubricantsCadillac ATS
The Cadillac ATS, a four-door compact luxury sedan, was introduced and started to be mass-produced in 2012 for the 2013 model year. With a range of powerful 2.0L to 3.6L engines and a 6-speed automatic or manual transmission, this stylish, reliable, and safe vehicle has become incredibly popular. Its spacious interior offers unsurpassed ride comfort and is packed with technologically advanced features. In 2013, the automobile received several significant awards including Esquire’s ‘Car of the Year’, Popular Mechanics’ ‘Luxury Car of the Year’, and Motor Press Guild’s ‘Vehicle of the Year’.
We aim to help our customers keep their vehicles in proper working condition, and carefully handpick top-grade aftermarket replacement parts even for newly-released models. On this page, you can find an extensive collection of Cadillac ATS axles and driveline parts produced by reliable manufacturers such as Centric and Kawasaki. The parts are conveniently grouped by price and brand, and are supported by images and descriptions. If this information is not enough for you, please contact our staff – we are always happy to help you make the smart decision concerning the right repair parts for your vehicle.
- Timken® Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Timken®. Get optimum vehicle performance with Timken bearings. Timken manufactures ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, and tapered roller bearings, and all feature premium design, enhanced...Designed to effectively reduce frictionUltimate load handling capability$42.04 - $505.88
- Quality-Built® Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Quality-Built®. MPA 100% new wheel hub assemblies feature OE bearing design, integrated G111 induction hardened, raceway technology and heavy duty seal design for consistent quality and performance.Free Tech Support HotlineMeet or Exceed OE Specs$21.37 - $261.83
- Centric® Wheel Hub AssemblyWheel Hub Assembly by Centric®. Replace a worn or noisy wheel hub with one designed for your specific application. Manufactured using OE quality components, Centric hubs are available for driven and non-driven applications with or...100% OE quality componentsExacting fit and function$44.50 - $521.21
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment™ Wheel Hub AssemblyGM Original Equipment™ Wheel Hub Assembly by ACDelco®. ACDelco Hubs, Bearings and Seals have the quality, reliability and performance you require wherever you drive. ACDelco offers a full line of quality GM OE Bearings and Oil...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$29.46 - $912.05
- Mevotech® Wheel Bearing and Hub AssembliesWheel Bearing and Hub Assemblies by Mevotech®. Restore an accurate wheel positioning for a smooth and safe ride by simply replacing your worn or warped wheel hub and bearings with quality and durable products by Mevotech. All parts...Integrated flanges help reduce wobble and maintain internal bearing integrityBearings are pre-lubricated with high-pressure, high-temperature grease for minimal friction and wear$20.27 - $261.06
- GSP North America® Axle Bearing and Hub AssemblyAxle Bearing and Hub Assembly by GSP North America®. The main function of Auto hub is to bear the weight of vehicle and provide accurate direction for hub transmission. The hub is a very important safety part which will bear the...$10.86 - $126.99
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment™ Fluid Cooler LineGM Original Equipment™ Fluid Cooler Line by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$7.65 - $194.72
- Walker® Exhaust HangerExhaust Hanger by Walker®. With their extensive selection of accessories and hardware for the exhaust system, Walker will provide you with everything needed to do the complete exhaust job. When you choose Walker accessories, you...Makes installation quick and easyOptimal OE-style fit and quality$1.55 - $48.20
- Walker® Exhaust Rubber InsulatorExhaust Rubber Insulator by Walker®. With their extensive selection of accessories and hardware for the exhaust system, Walker will provide you with everything needed to do the complete exhaust job. When you choose Walker...Makes installation quick and easyOptimal OE-style fit and quality$1.55 - $48.20
- Standard® Transmission SwitchTransmission Switch by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$5.95 - $474.97
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment™ Axle Shaft SealGM Original Equipment™ Rear Front Axle Shaft Seal by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$5.15 - $66.02
- Genuine® Pinion SealPinion Seal by Genuine®. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before you waste your time and gas...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$17.65 - $68.29
- National® Transfer Case Output Shaft BearingTransfer Case Output Shaft Bearing by National®. This bearing is manufactured from high quality steel and constructed utilizing state-of-the-art computer controlled heat treatment technology to ensure ultimate performance and...Possesses excellent antifriction propertiesManufactured utilizing computer controlled heat treatment processes for lasting performance$8.95 - $63.33
- National® Transfer Case Input Shaft SealTransfer Case Input Shaft Seal by National®. Don’t just repair a leak, prevent future problems with a National Oil Seal. This part is manufactured using exclusive National Dynamic Edge technology that generates a dynamic pumping...Designed to increase wheel-end reliability by effectively excluding dirt, moisture, and other contaminantsA patent-pending National Dynamic Edge technology allows for maximum protection$4.94 - $18.04
- National® Transfer Case Output Shaft SealTransfer Case Output Shaft Seal by National®. Don’t just repair a leak, prevent future problems with a National Oil Seal. This part is manufactured using exclusive National Dynamic Edge technology that generates a dynamic pumping...Designed to increase wheel-end reliability by effectively excluding dirt, moisture, and other contaminantsA patent-pending National Dynamic Edge technology allows for maximum protection$3.06 - $29.25
Guides & Articles
- Performance Driveline & AxlesAxle Glossary | The A-to-Z List of DefinitionsWhether you're performing a route axle bearing service, replacing a CV drive axle, or overhauling a complete rear axle assembly, you're going to come across numerous terms for Axles and Components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, many of these terms may or may not be elementary. However, because many products use different names for the one part, or one name for different parts, we've created this glossary to help you understand the basic axle components that exist.
- Replacement Driveline & AxlesU-Joints: Identification, Selection, and ReplacementA "u-joint", or universal joint, is a coupling that connects two shafts that are at different angles to one another, in a fashion that allows both to rotate freely without excess friction. Essentially, a u-joint is formed from multiple pieces - some of which are permanently attached to the ends of the shafts themselves. U-joints can be located along driveshafts, 4WD transfer case shafts, and even axle shafts. U-joints are different in design from constant velocity joints, and are sometimes referred to as Cardan joints or Spicer Joints.
- Replacement Driveline & AxlesWheel Bearings: Descriptions of Bearings, Races, Seals, and HubsWheel bearings are as old and important as the wheel itself thanks to their ability to allow free rotation without the damaging effects of friction and wear. In this article, we’ll define and discuss the individual components so that you are better informed when you are ready to purchase replacement wheel bearings, hubs, seals, and components. We’ll also cover the differences between “wheel bearings” or “axle bearings” mounted at the wheel itself along with “axle shaft bearings” located further inboard along axle shafts. “Bearings” are actually the small round pieces that spin within a bearing assembly. Even though bearings come in a variety of shapes, they all serve the same basic purpose.
- Replacement Driveline & AxlesThe Difference Between A Transaxle And A TransmissionIn this article we'll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a transmission and the power-splitting ability of an axle differential in one integrated unit. A transmission performs the gear-changing function only, delivering power via a single output shaft at the back of the unit. Although both perform gear shifts in the same fashion, there's often confusion about these two terms because the word "transmission" is sometimes used as a blanket description to include transaxles when it should not be.