The Cadillac ATS is a small luxury auto constructed and manufactured by General Motors’ premium brand Cadillac. This automobile debuted in 2012 and nowadays it’s still in production. The first ATS was available in a 4-door sedan body configuration; later in 2015, the company unveiled a 2-door coupe body version of this car. Speaking about its platform, the Cadillac ATS was based on the General Motors Alpha. Cadillac outfitted this model with a wide variety of engines: 2.5L I4, 2.0L I4, and 3.6L V6 that were mated to a 6-speed manual / 6-speed automatic / 8-speed automatic gearbox.
Are you a happy owner of this up-to-date car? Whether you are in need of a new starter, an alternator, or other automotive products – just check out our extensive collection of Cadillac ATS starting and charging parts to choose the required automotive products for the restoration of your vehicle. Our digital store boasts of cooperation with many aftermarket brands that design efficient and dependable auto parts. Shopping on our website is as easy as 1-2-3, so don’t wait for the moment to come and start picking your replacement parts right now.
- ACDelco® Professional™ AGM Heavy Duty BatteryProfessional AGM Heavy Duty 12V Battery by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional Automotive AGM batteries have high cycling capabilities, are remarkably charge-receptive, and are necessary for start/stop applications. The Absorbed Glass...High density negative paste, improves performance and increases battery lifeEnhanced life alloy/Silver Calcium stamped alloy increases cycle life and improves performance$84.15 - $175.06
- Quality-Built® Remanufactured StarterRemanufactured Starter by Quality-Built®. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality-Built starter. These starters are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard...Designed specifically for the high demands of professional installersSelect components and advanced manufacturing techniques provide unparalleled performance and reliability$14.33 - $341.57
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment™ StarterGM Original Equipment™ Starter by ACDelco®. When you need to match Original Equipment specifications in a replacement starter for your GM vehicle, look to ACDelco. Our GM Original Equipment line includes brand-new, and...New units are manufactured under the guidelines of ISO Quality Standards to ensure consistent qualityAll components are 100% new to provide improved performance and long-life reliability$82.41 - $758.69
- Remy® AlternatorAlternator by Remy®. The alternators by Remy provide significant fuel efficiency and the lowest noise available on the market today. They feature patented winding technology which helps them boast the lowest mass in the industry,...Features a refined designPatented winding technology$29.38 - $588.83
- Motorcraft® Tested Tough™ MAX BatteryTested Tough™ MAX Battery by Motorcraft®. Battery Terminal Location: Top. Polarity: Straight. Battery Type: AGM. If you’re looking to replace a battery, Motorcraft is your best bet for fit and function. All Motorcraft batteries...Microprocessor-controlled weldingIntercell weld helps ensure longer battery life$175.48 - $180.37
- Denso® StarterStarter Motor by Denso®. The original DENSO gear-reduction starter is an industry benchmark, so rugged and powerful that it is often adapted for racing use. DENSO remanufactured starters are subjected to a rigorous test and...High-voltage tested armature and field coils to ensure reliable performancePremium copper terminals to ensure a clean source of electrical current$40.51 - $391.56
- Odyssey® Extreme™ BatteryExtreme Battery by Odyssey®. Some batteries offer enormous cranking power. Others, deep cycle reserve power. Unbeatable Odyssey® Extreme Series™ batteries do both. Even at very low temperatures, Odyssey Extreme Series batteries...70% longer cycle life than conventional deep cycle batteries - high stable voltage for longer periods of timeCan be stored on open circuit (nothing connected to the terminals) without recharging for up to 2 years or 12.00V, whichever occurs first$139.23 - $488.19
- ACDelco® Professional™ StarterProfessional™ Starter by ACDelco®. Thoroughly tested and backed by competitive warranty coverage, ACDelco Professional NEW Starters – for GM and non-GM vehicles – are manufactured using ISO Quality Standards. ACDelco NEW...New units are manufactured under the guidelines of ISO Quality Standards to ensure consistent quality.All components are 100% new to provide improved performance and long-life reliability.$41.60 - $553.09
- Denso® AlternatorAlternator by Denso®. Contemporary cars employ dozens of sophisticated electronic systems from bumper to bumper, placing heavy demands on the charging system. The alternator is no place to cut corners. Denso First Time Fit™...Bearing 100% tested to OE standards and repacked with OEM grade lubricantStator Insulation tested to 600 volts$29.32 - $772.71
- Bosch® S6 High Performance AGM™ BatteryS6 High Performance AGM™ Battery by Bosch®. Bosch S6 High Performance AGM™ Batteries provide excellent charge acceptance & peak power for vehicles with start/stop systems, regenerative braking & the highest electronic demand....PowerFrame technology: higher starting powerModern calcium technology$110.93 - $246.30
- Shuriken® AGM BatteryAGM 12V Starting Battery by Shuriken®. Shuriken Power Cells are the solution for powering your high-power car audio installation. These AGM batteries will never leak electrolyte and can be mounted anywhere in any position, even...Compact sizeAbsorbed glass mat technology$209.82 - $402.70
- Quality-Built® Remanufactured AlternatorRemanufactured Alternator by Quality-Built®. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality-Built alternator. These alternators are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality...Designed specifically for the high demands of professional installersSelect components and advanced manufacturing techniques provide unparalleled performance and reliability$14.26 - $1,812.03
- Exide® Edge™ AGM BatteryEdge™ AGM Battery by Exide®. Exide Edge AGM batteries are designed to maximize energy capacity for today's on-the-go drivers. The Edge's lasting energy protects against battery failure, helping vehicle batteries stay strong and...17X More Energy for Everything like repeated use of technology and shuttle driving1Because the plates are compressed in rows, the battery uses its total volume to provide greater energy capacity$139.15 - $178.82
- Remy® StarterStarter by Remy®. The starters by Remy feature the most compact design in the industry. These components are smaller and lighter providing less friction, better reliability, and greater performance. Install the Remy starter and get...Features the most compact design on the marketEnsures less friction and excellent performance$31.73 - $698.33
- TYC® StarterStarter by TYC®. As soon as your starter motor fails, you can feel it right away. Well, if your starter motor is damaged, you no longer have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement because TYC will give you the same quality...$53.24 - $134.93
Guides & Articles
- Starting & ChargingNew Versus Remanufactured Starters And AlternatorsStarter motors and alternators have a tough job. Starter motors are high-torque motors which must have the ability to turn over, or crank, an engine under varying weather and mechanical conditions. Without a functioning starter motor, you simply cannot start up a modern vehicle's engine.
- Starting & ChargingServicing And Replacing A BatteryBy definition, an automotive battery is an electrochemical device that stores and provides electrical energy on demand. Electrical energy is produced inside the battery by a chemical reaction occurring between two dissimilar plates immersed in an electrolyte solution. When the battery is discharging, it changes chemical energy into electrical energy and releases current. During charging, electrical energy is converted back into chemical energy and stored.
- Starting & ChargingHybrid Vehicle Overview - CARiD.comHybrids are everywhere these days and can be defined as, "any vehicle combining two or more sources of power which can directly or indirectly provide propulsion." Although all hybrid vehicles on the market today use batteries as one of the power sources, there are different mechanical layouts and operational approaches in the way electric motors function alongside gasoline combustion engines. Those that use a combustion engine to generate electrical power are described simply as "hybrids", while vehicles with larger battery packs that can also be recharged with an electrical cord are known as "plug-in hybrids". Vehicles with electric motors and without combustion engines are not considered hybrids, because they are "pure electric" vehicles. These so-called "EVs" are outside the scope of what we are covering here.
Cadillac ATS Starting & Charging Reviews
2009 Dodge Durango