- (1)CamshaftsCadillac ATS
- (3)Timing Gears, Chains & CoversCadillac ATS
- (10)CrankshaftsCadillac ATS
- (1)Cylinder HeadsCadillac ATS
- (17)Turbo & SuperchargersCadillac ATS
- Harmonic BalancersCadillac ATS
- (8)Engine MountsCadillac ATS
- (67)Oil FiltersCadillac ATS
- (1)Oil PumpsCadillac ATS
- (4)Valve CoversCadillac ATS
- (5)Oil PansCadillac ATS
- (9)Engine Sensors, Relays, SwitchesCadillac ATS
- (10)Engine Oil CoolersCadillac ATS
- Engine PulleysCadillac ATS
- (4)Auxiliary Drive BeltsCadillac ATS
- (98)Motor OilsCadillac ATS
- (63)Engine Oil AdditivesCadillac ATS
- (14)GasketingCadillac ATS
Cadillac's ATS is a compact luxury vehicle manufactured by the Cadillac division of General Motors. If you are the owner of this 4-door sedan, you probably know that the heart of your ATS is its engine, because if your engine works poorly or damaged, you can't drive your vehicle until you fix the problem. Your engine is like a heart of your ATS, and if its heart works improperly, it is a sign it needs a repair job. If you really want to find all needed replacement engine parts of great quality, then our store is ready to help!
Our website is created for you to offer a great variety of Cadillac ATS replacement engine parts. We know everything about quality; that is why in our catalog we have gathered products manufactured by well-known brands such as Hengst, Dorman, Spec-D, RBP, etc. We have all needed products to repair your engine, and we guarantee superior quality and durability of each and every replacement engine part. It is easy to place an order; in addition, you will be definitely satisfied with our great service and acceptable prices. Start shopping right now!
- CORTECO® Engine MountEngine Mount by Corteco®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas...$1.44 - $480.60
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment™ Engine Timing ChainGM Original Equipment™ Engine Timing Chain by ACDelco®. GM Original Equipment™ Engine Timing Chain by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this GM Original Equipment Timing Chain by ACDelco features premium...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$4.90 - $285.79
- Beck Arnley® Engine System Chains and ComponentsEngine System Chains and Components by Beck Arnley®. Oil Pump Chain by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$2.32 - $222.57
- Cloyes® Timing Chain KitTiming Chain Kit by Cloyes®. Keep your engine’s valvetrain and balance shafts in perfect time with Cloyes, the world leader in timing drive systems. No matter whether you need a belt, chain or a complete timing kit, Cloyes has...Maintains critical valvetrain and balance shaft timingPrevents performance problems and possible engine damage that can result from incorrect timing$37.71 - $535.86
- Cloyes® Timing ChainTiming Chain by Cloyes®. Keep your engine’s valvetrain and balance shafts in perfect time with Cloyes, the world leader in timing drive systems. No matter whether you need a belt, chain or a complete timing kit, Cloyes has the OE...Maintains critical valvetrain and balance shaft timingPrevents performance problems and possible engine damage that can result from incorrect timing$8.90 - $113.56
- Cloyes® Timing Crankshaft SprocketTiming Crankshaft Sprocket by Cloyes®. Keep your engine’s valvetrain in perfect time with Cloyes, the world leader in timing drive systems. No matter whether you need a timing gear or complete timing gear set, Cloyes has the OE...Maintains critical valve timingPrevents performance problems and possible engine damage that can result from incorrect timing$3.76 - $70.80
- Dorman® Engine Harmonic BalancerEngine Harmonic Balancer by Dorman®. Durable and sleek, Dorman Harmonic Balancers feature a stress-resistant rubber bond that withstands the damaging effects of heat, salt, ozone and general wear and tear. The ductile steel...$5.03 - $294.26
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment™ Crankshaft BalancerGM Original Equipment™ Crankshaft Balancer by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this GM Original Equipment Crankshaft Balancer by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$34.90 - $512.29
- Dayco® PowerBond™ Premium OEM Replacement Harmonic BalancerPowerBond™ Premium OEM Replacement Harmonic Balancer by Dayco®. Whether you are a professional engine rebuilder or shade tree mechanic, this product is what you need when OE quality, fit, and function are a must. It's...OE quality, fit, and function at an affordable priceSG (Spheroidal Graphite) iron casting for extra durability$24.36 - $652.63
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment™ Engine Oil CoolerGM Original Equipment™ Engine Oil Cooler Hose Assembly by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this GM Original Equipment Engine Oil Cooler by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$2.62 - $414.99
- Beck Arnley® Timing ComponentsTiming Components by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$3.68 - $349.31
- Continental® ContiTech™ Conti-V Multirib™ Serpentine BeltContiTech™ Conti-V Multirib™ Serpentine Belt by Continental®. Designed to transmit torque and drive engine accessories, this serpentine belt provides quieter and cooler performance, greater durability, and maximum service life...OE quality product for safe, reliable, and efficient performanceProvides quiet performance, even in wet conditions$6.62 - $109.86
- Dayco® Drive Rite Serpentine BeltDrive Rite Serpentine Belt by Dayco®. Made of premium quality materials and constructed using state-of-the art technologies, the Dayco Drive Rite serpentine belt provides more than just OE required quality and performance; it...Designed for excellent performanceDirect OE replacement$4.06 - $40.21
- Dayco® Poly Rib™ Serpentine BeltPoly Rib™ Serpentine Belt by Dayco®. Manufactured using aramid reinforced EPDM compounds and specially formulated cord treatment, this serpentine belt provides maximum load-carrying capability and prolonged service life, while...Designed for power transmission on multiple-accessory drivesDirect OE replacement$8.83 - $49.72
- Gates® Micro-V™ Premium OE Stretch Fit V-Ribbed Serpentine BeltMicro-V™ Premium OE Stretch Fit V-Ribbed Serpentine Belt by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time...$6.82 - $84.93
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Engine PartsFan Belt? Alternator Belt? Serpentine Belt? Similarities and DifferencesLook up "fan belt" in any modern automotive dictionary, and you'll typically find a definition that reads, "An endless belt used to transmit power from a crankshaft-driven pulley to a pulley driving the fan, alternator, or other engine accessory. It is usually V-shaped in cross section with the point of the V fitting into a groove in the pulley".
- Performance Engine PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Replacement Engine PartsTiming Gears, Chains And Belts Keep Your Camshaft Correctly Timed!Does your ride have timing gears, a timing belt, or a timing chain? Is one better than the other? And perhaps most importantly, do I need to be concerned about the recommendation to replace the timing belt at a certain mileage interval? Welcome to our discussion of "engine timing".
- Replacement Engine PartsGlossary of Engine Internal PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, move up and down, pump, seal, or remain stationary. When repairing or rebuilding your engine, you will come across many different terms when referencing repair manuals and ordering parts. We know it can be confusing, especially when the repair is complex. Even if you are paying a professional to do the work, it’s good to be conversant with the topic. In order to help you understand the terminology of engine components, we’ve created the following glossary, listed in alphabetical order.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Standard Plain Brake Rotor$35.38 - $49.36