The Cadillac ATS is a front-engine rear-wheel drive sedan with a design just as attractive as the larger CTS. As consumers expect from Cadillac, this vehicle is properly balanced and lightweight. In addition, it uses some of the automotive industry’s most innovative technologies. The automatic transmission Cadillac ATS with its 2.5L engine small curb weight of 3,315 lbs. means that the ATS is one of the lightest automobiles sold in the United States. It’s no surprise, then, to hear that this small but mighty vehicle delivers some pretty quick performance, too. Fast and nimble, the Cadillac ATS embodies some of consumers’ favorite characteristics of the compact luxury sport sedan segment.
An abundance of advanced technologies benefit Cadillac ATS owners. The ATS’s emission system is no exception. Maintaining that system does not have to be difficult, thanks to aftermarket manufacturers. Here in our digital store you will find a comprehensive assortment of Cadillac ATS emission control parts, and our convenient and fast shipping procedure will provide you and your vehicle with emission control parts in almost nothing flat. Our seven days a week customer service ensures that your satisfaction is our first priority, so don’t hesitate to call when you need us!
- Bosch® Premium Oxygen SensorPremium Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. A worn-out oxygen sensor can cause engine performance problems and shorten the life of the catalytic converter. Tune-up your vehicle with an Oxygen Sensor from Bosch that is equally efficient in...Improves gas mileageBoosts engine performance$16.03 - $293.22
- Bosch® Universal Fit Oxygen SensorUniversal Fit Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. Properly functioning oxygen sensors are important when it comes to your vehicle's fuel efficiency and reducing harmful exhaust emissions. That's why checking for, and possibly replacing, a...Up to 15 % savings in fuel costsReduced CO2 emissions$16.80 - $65.89
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment Oxygen SensorGM Original Equipment Oxygen Sensor by ACDelco®. If your O2 sensor is not functioning properly, you are robbing yourself of performance and costing yourself money at the gas pump. Let ACDelco’s GM OE Oxygen Sensor help.ACDelco GM OE Oxygen Sensors earn the name ACDelco by being put through a variety of tests, often under extreme and unusual conditions.Detects oxygen content in the exhaust gases.$18.78 - $214.12
- Denso® Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Denso®. Denso's light duty oxygen sensor started to appear on vehicles with the development of fuel injection systems. The basic job of the sensor is to monitor the air fuel mixture under idle, moderate...Corrosion-resistant stainless steel constructionPTFE filter blocks efficiency-robbing contaminants$15.55 - $506.53
- Walker® Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Walker®. With their extensive selection of accessories and hardware for the exhaust system, Walker will provide you with everything needed to do the complete exhaust job. When you choose Walker accessories, you get...Makes installation quick and easyOptimal OE-style fit and quality$37.11 - $240.35
- Spectra Premium® Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Spectra Premium®. To ensure your vehicle has optimal performance and fuel economy while producing minimal emissions replace a defective O2 sensor with one backed by the aftermarket’s most rigorous testing...Increase vehicle fuel economy and engine performance while decreasing vehicle exhaust emissions100% performance tested to meet vehicle requirements$16.82 - $388.53
- NTK® Oxygen SensorReplacement Oxygen Sensor by NTK®. This product is designed to improve engine efficiency and fuel mileage, while reducing emissions and extending catalyst life. The oxygen sensor is made of premium quality material and extensively...Increases vehicle fuel economy and engine performance while decreasing vehicle exhaust emissionsDirect replacement$17.83 - $233.59
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment Positive Crank Ventilation ValveGM Original Equipment Positive Crank Ventilation Valve by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$4.73 - $70.23
- Dorman® Vapor Canister Purge ValveVapor Canister Purge Valve by Dorman®. Dorman’s Vapor Canister Purge Valve restores on-board diagnosis of the EVAP system. Plus, its high quality metal and plastic construction keeps the system working properly, year after year.Mounting hardware included (where applicable)O-ring included (where applicable)$14.43 - $453.34
- Eastern® EPA Universal Fit Undercar Catalytic ConverterWhether your catalytic converter is damaged by road debris or failed due to an engine problem, you definitely need a new one, and this product is the way to go. Made of stainless steel, the catalytic converter is designed to reduce...Universal fitConverts harmful engine emissions to less dangerous gases and water vapor$38.88 - $267.25
- Bosal® Catalytic ConverterCatalytic Converter by Bosal®. Bosal has a comprehensive range of more than 1,000 petrol and diesel catalytic converters, including the latest Euro 4 type-approved units. Manufactured in TUV-certified plants using the latest...Ensures an even distribution of the gas flow in the converter to deliver optimized conversion of harmful gasesConcepts-enhance the reduction of emissions and ensure a high durability$53.39 - $839.06
- Walker® Hardware AccessoriesHardware Accessories by Walker®. With their extensive selection of accessories and hardware for the exhaust system, Walker will provide you with everything needed to do the complete exhaust job. When you choose Walker accessories,...Makes installation quick and easyOptimal OE-style fit and quality$0.13 - $58.13
- Radium® Catch Can KitCatch Can Kit by Radium®.$157.65 - $427.45
- Stainless Works® 304 SS Pipe304 SS Dual Center Section Pipe, 3" by Stainless Works®. Tubing Diameter: 3". Connection Point: Factory Connect. Crossover Style: X-Pipe. CARB Compliant: Yes. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure...Designed to meet strict quality standardsCarefully crafted from first-rate stainless steel$42.30 - $670.50
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment™ Vapor Canister SolenoidGM Original Equipment™ Vapor Canister Vent Solenoid by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$18.58 - $122.86
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Emission Control PartsOxygen Sensors - Why Does My Car Have Four, And Can I Replace One Myself?An oxygen sensor (also known as an O2 sensor or Lambda sensor) is a sensor designed to generate a reading based on the content of oxygen in an automotive exhaust system. The sensor itself is made of a ceramic compound with porous-shaped electrodes coated in platinum, surrounded by a protective metal shell casing. O2 sensor casings are threaded, and the entire unit is designed to screw in until it reaches a half-in, half-out position on the exhaust pipe. Modern oxygen sensors are heated to ensure they reach operating temperature quickly.