- 2 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 3 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 5 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 6 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 323 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 616 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 618 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 626 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 808 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 929 Performance Exhaust Systems
- B-Series Performance Exhaust Systems
- Cosmo Performance Exhaust Systems
- CX-3 Performance Exhaust Systems
- CX-5 Performance Exhaust Systems
- CX-7 Performance Exhaust Systems
- CX-9 Performance Exhaust Systems
- GLC Performance Exhaust Systems
- Miata Performance Exhaust Systems
- Miata MX-5 Performance Exhaust Systems
- Millenia Performance Exhaust Systems
- Mizer Performance Exhaust Systems
- MPV Performance Exhaust Systems
- MX3 Performance Exhaust Systems
- MX6 Performance Exhaust Systems
- Navajo Performance Exhaust Systems
- Protege Performance Exhaust Systems
- R100 Performance Exhaust Systems
- RX-2 Performance Exhaust Systems
- RX-3 Performance Exhaust Systems
- RX-4 Performance Exhaust Systems
- RX-7 Performance Exhaust Systems
- RX-8 Performance Exhaust Systems
- Tribute Performance Exhaust Systems
CARiD stocks a wide selection of Mazda exhaust systems. A good performance exhaust system facilitates generation of extra power, benefits in fuel economy and awesome sound. The Gibson Dual Extreme Aluminized Steel Cat-Back exhaust system for Mazda sold at CARiD is one such system. It is equipped with a super flow muffler and mandrel bent tubing system. This system significantly increases efficiency creating a minimal 5% exhaust flow restriction as opposed to above 35% in most stock exhaust systems. These high quality mufflers retain high sound quality and exhaust flow for the duration of the product. Sophisticated equipment is used to fashion the equipment. CNC mandrel benders bend the stainless steel tubing to ensure its shape and size is maintained along its length. Bending the pipes any other way causes a loss in diameter due to sharp bends thereby increasing restriction and hampering flow of exhaust fumes. In addition, Gibson Mazda exhausts are joined by a ‘slip fit’ mechanism. Each component fits naturally into the next components opening thereby reducing turbulence, so common in ‘ball-and- socket’ joints, which create backpressure.
Weapon-R supplies exhaust systems for Mazda models with high rpm engines. This exhaust system has an efficient exhaust header that creates a path for exhaust flow thereby optimizing engine power bands and peak power points. It has characteristic long tubing to enhance the torque gains and generation of high rpm power. The Weapon-R tubes are mandrel bent to enhance exhaust flow and given a glossy polish to accentuate the imposing looks of your car. If Weapon-R is not your fit, consider taking up a Flowmaster exhaust and catalytic converter. This exhaust system is engineered to comply with Federal environmental regulations on emissions and still deliver awesome performance, great sound and perfect looks. Its stainless steel tubing is also mandrel bent to ensure maximum exhaust flow for best engine performance.
- Flowmaster® dBX Exhaust SystemdBX Exhaust System by Flowmaster. The dBX Series produces an exhaust note with the same moderate sound or mild-moderate sound, deep tone and great acceleration sound as the American Thunder systems at a lower decibel rate and with...$334.97 - $744.97
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of the...$71.08 - $373.93
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4".$248.97 - $1,025.97
- MagnaFlow® Off-Road Pro Series Exhaust SystemOff-Road Pro Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow. The Off Road Pro-Series is designed for use on vehicles with highly modified suspension systems. Lifted, lowered, air bagged or long travel, the Off Road Pro-Series provides...$335.44 - $686.72
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...$378.87 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing.$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Borla® S-Type Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemS-Type Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom...$349.99 - $3,535.99
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...$315.99 - $3,535.99
- Borla® Touring Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemTouring Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla, MILD GROWL SOUND. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes...$315.99 - $1,833.99
- Borla® Exhaust SystemFirebird Formula V8 5.7L GAS , AdjStainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Borla, AGGRESSIVE SOUND, 3" Tubing, Split Rear Exit, and 3.8" x 3" Inlet / 6.75" Outlet Dual Square Angle-Cut Intercooled Tips.$315.99 - $3,340.99
- Gibson® Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car Exhaust System by Gibson. Straight Out The Back Exit.$222.79 - $1,189.18
- Gibson® Dual Sport Exhaust SystemDual Sport Exhaust System by Gibson. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, along with dual exhaust tip style, with the Dual Sport Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes...$413.81 - $752.58
- Gibson® Extreme Dual Exhaust SystemExtreme Dual Exhaust System by Gibson. When youre ready to take your truck to the next level, get the Dual Extreme Cat-Back Exhaust System, for powerful sound and a bold look, with increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range...$413.81 - $790.20
- Gibson® Split Rear Exhaust SystemSplit Rear Exhaust System by Gibson. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, along with the look of dual exhaust, with the Split Rear Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes...$352.32 - $943.37
- Gibson® Swept Side Exhaust SystemSwept Side Exhaust System by Gibson. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, with this Swept Side Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes maximum low end power, which is best...$281.66 - $694.08
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
Mazda Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2014 Honda Pilot