The Mazda 3, despite its small appearance, is a powerful and beautiful machine to behold. This four-door vehicle is powered by a 4 cylinder engine and employs state of the art technology designed to suit the driving pleasure and safety of the owner. However, all these accessories do not compensate for the disadvantages of using a flawed stock exhaust system. Your Mazda 3 needs a custom exhaust system from CARiD in order to perform optimally. The factory installed stock exhaust system is responsible for the slow removal of exhaust gases in the cylinders causing the engine to fail to achieve its full potential. In addition, holding on to your stock exhaust system is a drain on your financial resources because of the need to periodically replace the stock exhaust system as a result of damage or corrosion. Add to this the fuel economies foregone as a result of holding onto this unit. Aftermarket Mazda 3 exhaust systems provide relief from all these problems.
Firstly, the unit facilitates rapid scavenging process necessary for production of high levels of horsepower and torque. Additionally, you get to enjoy fuel economies especially at cruising speeds. This is made possible by a better performing engine allowing your vehicle to travel longer distances than before on the same amount of fuel. Thirdly, this replacement produces deep reverberations. Since aftermarket units come under different brand names, you have a choice of selecting a unique resonance that is to your liking. The sound system is guaranteed to last because the acoustic materials used are packaged in a manner that prevents sound degradation. Lastly, the aftermarket unit is made of a high quality stainless steel material that guarantees quality service for a lifetime. With the installation of a Mazda 3 exhaust system, you are a winner right from the start!
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 2 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Catalytic Converter with HeaderStarting at: $590.03$590.03
- ARK Performance® - DT-S Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1,155.15$1,155.15
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $615.39$615.39
- Option-R® - Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $270.00$270.00
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $661.18$661.18
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $170.87$170.87
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Dual Round Angle Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $59.00$59.00
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Rectangular Rolled Angle Cut TipStarting at: $63.49$63.49
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- RBP® - SS Turbo Tip with LogoStarting at: $199.55$199.55
"This product is superb. A breeze to install and sounds awesome. For first timers, use WD40 to get the metal hooks out of the rubber hangers and to push the new ones in."