- (21)Complete SystemsMazda B-Series
- (147)HeadersMazda B-Series
- (281)Catalytic ConvertersMazda B-Series
- (333)MufflersMazda B-Series
- (11)Exhaust StacksMazda B-Series
- (157)Exhaust TipsMazda B-Series
- (391)Exhaust PipesMazda B-Series
- (291)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsMazda B-Series
- (729)Emission ControlMazda B-Series
- (174)Performance ChipsMazda B-Series
Mazda B Series pick-up trucks are designed more for personal use than business. They’ve had a number of improvements over the years including a redesigned exterior, increased interior space and a 5 point grille installed at the front. The Mazda B Series truck is a powerful vehicle with a towing capacity of over 5000lb. Its performance however can be optimized by replacing the stock exhaust system with an aftermarket exhaust system. Stock exhaust systems are a hindrance to the efficient flow of exhaust gases. Why, you ask? Stock exhaust systems create back pressure, which restricts the outflow of exhaust fumes. This clogging prevents the engine from unleashing its total power. This anomaly has financial implications for you in that the vehicle consumes too much gas. Further, you are in the unfortunate position of having to change your exhaust system every so often due to rust. Bad news indeed! Don’t worry; there is a way around this problem. CARiD has a range of Mazda B Series exhaust systems that will suit your truck. Replace the stock exhaust system with one of these.
Aftermarket Mazda B Series exhaust systems work wonders. Their unique construction enables the reduction of back pressure within the system, hastening expulsion of exhaust gases and inflow of fresh air. This leads to a significant increase in torque and horsepower. Additionally fuel economy is achieved, allowing your vehicle to travel further on the same amount of fuel. However, the biggest thrill comes in the form of the deep growl produced by this unit. The sound produced is so pronounced that even the most disinterested person is sure to stop and take notice! This is not just a temporary phenomenon. The acoustics material used in construction is of the highest quality and ensures consistent sound throughout. Installing an aftermarket Mazda B Series custom exhaust system is a decision you will not regret.
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Gibson® Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Straight Out The Back Exit. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Aluminized Steel Cat-Back Exhaust. The...CNC mandrel bent exhaust tubingImproved performance$222.79 - $1,189.18
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- PaceSetter® Shorty HeadersShort Tube Exhaust Header by PaceSetter®. Mild Steel. Finish: Black Painted. Manufactured using mandrel-bent, 16-gauge mild steel tubing and port-matched, CNC-machined, 3/8"-thick head flanges. They are designed for the best...Machined flanges and 16-gauge primaries, just like race long tubesPollution control hook ups$165.82 - $414.08
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...$55.00 - $595.00
- DynoMax® Super Turbo™ MufflerSuper Turbo™ Muffler by DynoMax®. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow tone without annoying interior resonance, with this Super Turbo Muffler. Its patented flow directors and...Constructed to increase horsepower and torque thanks to improved exhaust flowAluminized steel Super Turbo muffler maintains a mellow performance tone$48.27 - $175.03
- Gibson® Extreme Dual™ Exhaust SystemExtreme Dual™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. When you’re ready to take your truck to the next level, get the Dual Extreme Cat-Back Exhaust System, for powerful sound and a bold look, with increased horsepower and torque in the rpm...$413.81 - $790.20
- Banks® Stinger™ Exhaust SystemStinger™ Exhaust System by Banks®. With its engineered exhaust, intake and fuel management upgrades, economical Stinger adds impressive power, efficiency and durability—and sounds great doing it! The Banks Power Dual Exhaust...$388.80 - $2,441.07
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- MagnaFlow® Off-Road Pro Series Exhaust SystemOff-Road Pro Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Off Road Pro-Series is designed for use on vehicles with highly modified suspension systems. Lifted, lowered, air bagged or long travel, the Off Road Pro-Series provides...Moderate - Aggressive SoundDesigned for Serious Off Road Racing$327.06 - $686.72
- Gibson® Dual Sport™ Exhaust SystemDual Sport™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, along with dual exhaust tip style, with the Dual Sport Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes...$413.81 - $752.58
- Gibson® Split Rear™ Exhaust SystemSplit Rear™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, along with the look of dual exhaust, with the Split Rear Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system...>Dyno tuned for each applicationLess restriction for increased exhaust flow$352.32 - $790.20
- Gibson® Swept Side™ Exhaust SystemSwept Side™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, with this Swept Side Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes maximum low end power, which is...$233.91 - $763.90
- Banks® PowerPack™ Exhaust SystemPowerPack™ Exhaust System by Banks®. Improve performance and economy with a Banks Monster Exhaust system. Increased pipe size is only part of it. Banks uses constant-diameter mandrel bending to keep their stainless steel pipes...Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 100 hpIncreased Torque Performance: Up to 175 ft. lbs.$358.75 - $2,798.00
- Buddy Club® Spec II Exhaust SystemSpec II Exhaust System by Buddy Club®. The Buddy Club Spec II muffler is a light weight and highly efficient muffler that is made to perform for circuit run. In its street version, to optimize torque in the low to mid speed range,...Specially designed system for competition use onlyIncrease of exhaust gas velocity in order to improve efficiency$40.00 - $600.00
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Dorman® Camshaft Synchronizer$32.35 - $54.90